https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
booboo2017
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: McKayla “Get Off Your Ass”kins | McKayla Adkins | Part 3

Unread post by booboo2017 »

She is at the hospital with her daughter. I’m just wondering what’s going on. I think she said infection? But where at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

Unread post by princesssparkles »

I find it very hypocritical that mckayla kept the kids away from calean because he was smoking yet it’s ok for her to do it. Not that I care. I smoke to help me sleep at night. It’s just not ok for anyone else to do it unless it’s princess mckayla.

cherrycreamsoda

Unread post by cherrycreamsoda »

How does this girl afford a sleeve of new tattoos when just months ago she was complaining about being “broke”???
princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

Speaking of her tattoos... why did her tattoo artist put gracelyns birth flower on the bottom and not up right? It looks so awkward and horribly placed. She’s just getting little tattoo fillers everywhere and it’s probably not that expensive she’s not getting anything intricate with a butt load of detail. But I do agree you can’t ask for money then a few months later get a sleeve...

NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NichollAracenaxo »

McKayla is getting so much “hate” on Twitter and she can’t take it anymore so she’s “deleting it” lol she knows what everyone is saying is facts and she can’t handle it.

NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

cherrycreamsoda wrote:How does this girl afford a sleeve of new tattoos when just months ago she was complaining about being “broke”???
Even made a fund account lol I can’t believe she had the balls to do that. Like if YouTube isn’t cutting it get a job there’s so many out there. She has free babysitters (her grandparents) so no worry about that. She just rather look dumb in social and ask for money then get a job and be a real women and get shit done. She made herself look so lazy and ugly asking for money like that for no reason at all just cause she was “struggling” but clearly is well enough to get a job.

HereForTheGossip
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HereForTheGossip »

I love how she’s calling Twitter toxic because they won’t fund their bullshit. She’s so sensitive and hates being called out. How can you ask for suggestions for a vacation for you and Caelen at the beginning of the month and by the end of the month you want strangers to fund a minivan for your 2 children? Use your “vacation money” if you need a new car. There’s this thing called priorities.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

CAELEN???? WTF

My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

IHateCilantro wrote:CAELEN???? WTF

Did he post something? I clicked your link but it doesn’t show anything.

IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

princesssparkles wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:25 pm
IHateCilantro wrote:CAELEN???? WTF

Did he post something? I clicked your link but it doesn’t show anything.

Its a photo of a white mommyblogger looking blonde with a baby bump with crazy spellings for girls names
She circled "Lakynn"
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Anyone watching the live on her Instagram? Her brother is on there, arguing with Shelly and Caelen. Theyre broken up again, and she's keeping the kids from them. Again.
princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

This is another fucking shit show. MAYBE Calean and Shelly will finally be done with this dumb hoe and take those kids. STOP giving her chances. Mckayla wants to say calean will never chance but bitch it’s YOU!! She wants to complain that she had to pay for everything with her money, It’s not HER money it’s her FAMILYS MONEY. She’s a selfish girl and she will never put her kids first. When you work and you have a family guess what you have fucking bills. She’s mad because she can’t use “HER” money to buy all the bullshit she wants. Like I’m so confused what the fuck she wants.

boersmahayley
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by boersmahayley »

Wow that live was a mess, but we definitely called that shit. Cealen needs to get shared custody and end this shit!

NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker

boersmahayley wrote:Wow that live was a mess, but we definitely called that shit. Cealen needs to get shared custody and end this shit!

Fill me in please!

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

And now she’s quitting all SM. 😂
princesssparkles
Informer
Informer

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:And now she’s quitting all SM. Image
Yeah because no one feels bad for her anymore ImageImage she dug her own grave.

boersmahayley
Wallflower
Wallflower

NichollAracenaxo wrote:
boersmahayley wrote:Wow that live was a mess, but we definitely called that shit. Cealen needs to get shared custody and end this shit!

Fill me in please!

Basically Caelen and mckaylas brother went on live at the same time, caelen and mckayla broke up again (shocker) and it was gracelynn’s 1st bday and since they split she went back to her old ways and is keeping the kids from him, even on his daughters 1st bday. They have a house across the street from her grandparents so as they (Caelen and her brother) argued about one another on live, her brother Dylan walked over there and shelly was there and they were just arguing non stop for 10-15 mins until Dylan finally left. They ended up calling the cops, go on YouTube and look up “McKayla Adkins & Caelen Morrison Spl!t Over Instagram Live” she shows some of the videos (I have the video too , I screen recorded the whole time and I’ll post em if y’all wanna see. But mckayla went on after the fight for about a min and said he can see the kids during court.

boersmahayley
Wallflower
Wallflower

McKayla “Get Off Your Ass”kins | McKayla Adkins | Part 3

boersmahayley wrote:
NichollAracenaxo wrote:

Fill me in please!

Basically Caelen and mckaylas brother went on live at the same time, caelen and mckayla broke up again (shocker) and it was gracelynn’s 1st bday and since they split she went back to her old ways and is keeping the kids from him, even on his daughters 1st bday. They have a house across the street from her grandparents so as they (Caelen and her brother) argued about one another on live, her brother Dylan walked over there and shelly was there and they were just arguing non stop for 10-15 mins until Dylan finally left. They ended up calling the cops, go on YouTube and look up “McKayla Adkins & Caelen Morrison Spl!t Over Instagram Live” she shows some of the videos (I have the video too , I screen recorded the whole time and I’ll post em if y’all wanna see. But mckayla went on after the fight for about a min and said he can see the kids during court.

ALSO, both of them had each others IG passwords and Caelen got sus she was talking to other guys and she was... she pretended they weren’t together and told the guys they’ve been “basically broken up” for weeks but they were actually together, she officially ended it 3 days ago on graces bday. Here’s one SS from her talking to another guy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... 378cfc.jpg[/IMG]
HereForTheGossip
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HereForTheGossip »

I’m sorry but McKayla is an evil bitch. Any “mother” that uses her kids as bait is a bad mother. As soon as you guys split up the first thing you say is “well you nor your family can see the kids, take me to court.” I’m sure she’ll come up with a dumb excuse as to why he can’t see the kids but we all know it’s because that’s the only thing she can use to upset him.

Return to “I-P”