Maddie Lambert - Loves to Brag About Not Having a Graveyard Vag | Part 5

lavenderrain
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert - Loves to Brag About Not Having a Graveyard Vag | Part 5

Unread post by lavenderrain »

hi all. im new here and i just wanna talk a little about maddie and her shenanagains..... sooo i have been a big fan of maddie from the start to to point where i even had a fanpage for her, but im honestly getting kinda sick of her. i miss the old maddie, the one that actually put everly to bed on time, ate decent food, and didnt feed off of drama. i am tired of her vlogs which only consist of going to starbucks and complaining about stuff while doing her peace sign kissy face thing. the old maddie didnt care about having false eyelashes, hair extentions, fake nails, and spraytans... she was happy the way she was (and honestly prettier imo) maddie needs to clean up her act and her room... oh and if you havent watched the video of sam touring maddie's room and "closet" then you should, its a real gem. (its on melissa's channel- playdate with eight) what really gets me is avie. she is so opinionated to the point where she will bash you if you dont have the same political view as her. also, did maddie ever get back together with isaac after ev was born??
it can't be worse
Alva
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Alva »

I'm new too I used to like maddie and honestly it surprises me how can someone be so mature and responsible and well kept when they are young to be the opposite when they are older, Her vlogs even got worse now its now just some weird clips of her life with a random title.I discovered this site from her and I really thought it was a "hate organization" just on maddie I hope she can change to her younger self once she moves and get herself together Oh and avie is another thing she is so unlikable.
Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Seller-Of-Souls »

Alva wrote: Sun Nov 29, 2020 6:17 am I'm new too I used to like maddie and honestly it surprises me how can someone be so mature and responsible and well kept when they are young to be the opposite when they are older, Her vlogs even got worse now its now just some weird clips of her life with a random title.I discovered this site from her and I really thought it was a "hate organization" just on maddie I hope she can change to her younger self once she moves and get herself together Oh and avie is another thing she is so unlikable.
The problem is, she sees anything criticizing her as a "hate organization". Most of us are upset because she refuses to do what is best for her and her child, instead choosing to label us as "Karens" and "haters".
Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow. Alive, gloriously alive today.
glitterthemermaid
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by glitterthemermaid »

I actually couldn't make it through her volgmas day 1 without skipping large chunks of it. I thought the quality her videos were decreasing, but this is even worse than usual. There's no clear plan. Her sister and friend are weird gen z-ers that I don't want to watch. The lighting at the end is horrible to the point I can't see some of what's going on. And to top it all off, she's already planning on getting burnt out and not posting everyday. Felt like an actual waste of time.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread guys! Finally!! 😝 viewtopic.php?f=196&t=16536

❤️💚💚❤️💚💚❤️

Return to “I-P”