Maddie Lambert - Loves to Brag About Not Having a Graveyard Vag | Part 5

Crockettsmom610
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert - Loves to Brag About Not Having a Graveyard Vag | Part 5

Unread post by Crockettsmom610 »

Rorygz194 wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:12 pm The little respect I had for Maddie is now gone. She’s so disrespectful about Landon’s situation, and when someone told her to “read the room” because she was posting about her jeep, she basically said that she’s not gonna put her life on hold just because she and her friends lost someone. He died 3 days ago? How heartless can you be?
I guess I should read the rules before I post to make sure it's ok to comment on a post from so long ago but I have to ask. I try not to watch her videos and I don't follow her on Instagram, since you said posting not vlogging, it's on Insta? Unless she removed it. I'm not surprised she posted about her Jeep. She's VERY self centered.
Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Seller-Of-Souls »

Crockettsmom610 wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:08 pm
Rorygz194 wrote: Sat Aug 22, 2020 9:12 pm The little respect I had for Maddie is now gone. She’s so disrespectful about Landon’s situation, and when someone told her to “read the room” because she was posting about her jeep, she basically said that she’s not gonna put her life on hold just because she and her friends lost someone. He died 3 days ago? How heartless can you be?
I guess I should read the rules before I post to make sure it's ok to comment on a post from so long ago but I have to ask. I try not to watch her videos and I don't follow her on Instagram, since you said posting not vlogging, it's on Insta? Unless she removed it. I'm not surprised she posted about her Jeep. She's VERY self centered.
Self centered isn't the right term, I'm afraid. Self-absorbed would be more accurate.

She's not concerned with anything involving anyone outside herself, her fucktoy and her crotch goblin, especially not if it doesn't directly affect her. She's become so self-absorbed you'd need a centrifuge to separate her head from her own ass.
Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow. Alive, gloriously alive today.
Crockettsmom610
Amateur
Amateur

Seller-Of-Souls wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 7:18 am
arbriwuriuwbriu wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 2:44 am
Seller-Of-Souls wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 8:56 pm for her birthday. And bringing Everly along? What was she thinking?
She wasn't! She's shown, at least to me, that she doesn't think ahead or plan for the future. Not good, especially when she's got a child depending on her.
Crockettsmom610
Amateur
Amateur

Ugh I guess I removed the wrong tag in the post when I was removing stuff. Hopefully people will still see what I said.
Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker

Crockettsmom610 wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:14 pm Ugh I guess I removed the wrong tag in the post when I was removing stuff. Hopefully people will still see what I said.
What exactly did you say? I'm confused
Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker

Crockettsmom610 wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2020 8:14 pm Ugh I guess I removed the wrong tag in the post when I was removing stuff. Hopefully people will still see what I said.
What exactly did you say? I'm not seeing anything
Crockettsmom610
Amateur
Amateur

Seller-Of-Souls wrote: Mon Sep 21, 2020 8:03 am
What exactly did you say? I'm confused
I'm sorry. I said She wasn't! She's shown, at least to me, that she doesn't think ahead or plan for the future. Not good, especially when she's got a child depending on her.

In reply to Seller of Souls asking wtf she was thinking bringing Everly to the meetup with the fan. I'm not sure what type of restaurant it was, was it family friendly or what. I know there's another restaurant that writes rude things on hats or bibs, in the Midwest I think.
felolo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by felolo »

i think it is pretty sad that maddie is so young but looks so rough most of the time. i mean she is at that age where most girls do not need to put much efford in their looks to be flawless and but maddie used to be one of these girls but now..she only looks kind of decent with the right amount of makeup but sometimes that makes her look even worst.
if you compare her to all the other teen moms they are mostly really pretty in a "kind of" natural way...maddie looks like someone who was partying, smoking, hair dying, drinking and tanning hard for at least the last decade.
thats totally okay if she was much older, but she is not even 18. she should be in her glowing years, just about to grow out of embarassing style fails you do in your teens.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker

The newest vid, Maddie's "Halloween Recreation" skit... Anyone else think it's a blatant example of her exploiting everly?
jayann
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jayann »

Seller-Of-Souls wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:54 am The newest vid, Maddie's "Halloween Recreation" skit... Anyone else think it's a blatant example of her exploiting everly?
I mean... that is the absolute basis of her channel so of course it is. In regards to her getting prregnant soon, I would not be at all shocked if she is actively trying now with cody's consent or not. She requires a new baby to be able to continue with some content.
Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker

jayann wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 11:30 am
Seller-Of-Souls wrote: Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:54 am The newest vid, Maddie's "Halloween Recreation" skit... Anyone else think it's a blatant example of her exploiting everly?
I mean... that is the absolute basis of her channel so of course it is. In regards to her getting prregnant soon, I would not be at all shocked if she is actively trying now with cody's consent or not. She requires a new baby to be able to continue with some content.
with all her talk of baby #2, I wouldn't be surprised if she's already planning it. Not considering it, but actively planning how she's going to trap Cody.
Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker

So done with this girl after watching her latest video.

Forget the whole "imma go shopping today, I don't like vlogging in public *cringey shy smile*", I'm fucking done with her hypocrisy and pandering.

Claims to be 'christian'. Proceeds to buy, wear, and talk about practicing pagan magicks using 'crystal healing'. She can't even get the names of the crystals right, either.

"Critnine". No bitch, it's citrine. It's not 'adventurite', it's aventurine. And amethyst isn't going to do anything for your cringey, whorish ass. It doesn't matter how many crystals you buy, you'll never be grounded in reality.

Claims her parents *both* majored in Geology when in college. I call BS, since I'm honestly convinced neither of her parents went to college. Even if they did, the sheer amount of brain cells it would take for Miss Piggy to major in Geology instead of Thottery 101 is astounding. She's not intelligent, nor will she ever be.

It's videos like this where you can really see her hypocrisy and pandering. All the videos where she talks about "God" and "being a christian" are faker than her make-up, and it's videos like this one, where she talks about wanting to learn more about crystal healing that it really shows how much she panders and how fake she is.

Honestly, who does she think she's fooling?
Scooby-dooby-doo
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Scooby-dooby-doo »

No amount of extensions are going to improve how her hair looks, and the extensions looked as crappy as her actual hair by the time they were put in. She'd be better off just going for the inevitable pixie cut right now and starting over with it.
Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker

Scooby-dooby-doo wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:16 pm No amount of extensions are going to improve how her hair looks, and the extensions looked as crappy as her actual hair by the time they were put in. She'd be better off just going for the inevitable pixie cut right now and starting over with it.
Except she's too vain to actually consider doing that.

Also, what's this about her and Cody 'taking a break'?
sparkledglitter
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sparkledglitter »

I was wondering if anyone knew that its normal for Everly to not be able to speak? I know every babies are different, but Everly is almost 3 years old and can barely say her name? Isn't that strange? And in the vlogs/videoes I have never seen Maddie and Everly practicing on words and sentences. If you look at Cam&fam, they had an interview with Collette who just had turned 2 years old and she could speak perfectly and even in sentences and she had just turned 2 years old. Everly is now 3 and cant even say ''Everly''. Maddie should really do something about it, because even if babies are different, they should know their names before they turn like 2
The dark rose
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by The dark rose »

Seller-Of-Souls wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:57 pm
Scooby-dooby-doo wrote: Tue Sep 29, 2020 11:16 pm No amount of extensions are going to improve how her hair looks, and the extensions looked as crappy as her actual hair by the time they were put in. She'd be better off just going for the inevitable pixie cut right now and starting over with it.

Madde said they are feeling like friends at this point but haven't they been dating for like 2 months I have this feeling that she was the one that wanted this break just like she did with the other guy
Love for others what you love for yourself
Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker

The dark rose wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:15 pm
Seller-Of-Souls wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:57 pm

Madde said they are feeling like friends at this point but haven't they been dating for like 2 months I have this feeling that she was the one that wanted this break just like she did with the other guy
It fits her M/O.

Soon she'll announce that Cody was a POS, and she's been seeing another guy, and yada yada yada. We all know the cycle by now.
givemetheteapls
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by givemetheteapls »

Seller-Of-Souls wrote:
The dark rose wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2020 12:15 pm
Seller-Of-Souls wrote: Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:57 pm Except she's too vain to actually consider doing that.

It fits her M/O.

Soon she'll announce that Cody was a POS, and she's been seeing another guy, and yada yada yada. We all know the cycle by now.
I’m soooooo tired of this shit. Why won’t she learn from her mistake and not introduce someone to her daughter and her followers just for them to break up in like 2 months.

It just feels like she gets a boyfriend to force out content she thinks people want to see, but it obviously never works out because how Tf are you going to be starting a new relationship and opening it to the public and going so far as to do a Q&A about your relationship.

Like whyyyyy lmao god it’s exhausting and I feel bad for everly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Didnt they say in a Q&A that they werent sleeping together because that "wasn't their priority" or something. Yeah, Cody's probably. Maddie "feels like they're friends" because she doesnt have anyone to procreate with.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

givemetheteapls
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by givemetheteapls »

pianogossiper wrote:Didnt they say in a Q&A that they werent sleeping together because that "wasn't their priority" or something. Yeah, Cody's probably. Maddie "feels like they're friends" because she doesnt have anyone to procreate with.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Also maddie said she was off birth control didn’t she? Like why is she off it I thought she was on it to help with endo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “I-P”