Myka Stauffer: Mom of 5- I mean, 4 bc she booted one out the door! | Pt 5

Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Myka Stauffer: Mom of 5- I mean, 4 bc she booted one out the door! | Pt 5

Unread post by Henno »

I hadn't seen this interview before.

If you haven't got time to watch it all, or maybe don't like the guy who's reacting to the interview, at least go to 18.40 where the interviewer asks her what her best failure is...

speaktruth2
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

I think he's doing a good job uncovering Myka and James' dirty secrets. Actually, not even secrets because it's all over the internet, just alot of people can't be bothered to look it up. Myka is just..... gross. I try to be optimistic about people, too but she is a special kind of nut case.

I like the way this lady explains the "apology". It really sums up the narcissist and how they view things.

The Narcissists Prayer also describes Myka to the T.

That didn't happen.
And if it did, it wasn't that bad.
And if it was, that's not a big deal.
And if it is, that's not my fault.
And if it was, I didn't mean it.
And if I did
You deserved it.

I honestly don't think Myka understands just how much damage has taken place. James, either. Going back to posting videos as if NOTHING has happened? It shows you how extremely shallow and empty-headed these people really are. And they are raising kids??? May GOD help them.
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

So the dust is settling and people do not care about Huxley and the abuse he had to undergo, now they can just keep on scamming

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JeasicaA71184 »

blehhh wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:48 pm So the dust is settling and people do not care about Huxley and the abuse he had to undergo, now they can just keep on scamming

I’m confused. How are people not caring? Seems like this is the biggest scandal that’s hit YouTube
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

JeasicaA71184 wrote:
blehhh wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 12:48 pm So the dust is settling and people do not care about Huxley and the abuse he had to undergo, now they can just keep on scamming

I’m confused. How are people not caring? Seems like this is the biggest scandal that’s hit YouTube
Well if they are returning to yt and people are just subscribibg and watching. It meanspeople do not care if they abused him.

JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

blehhh wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 2:27 pm
JeasicaA71184 wrote:

Well if they are returning to yt and people are just subscribibg and watching. It meanspeople do not care if they abused him.

Who knows what people are thinking. For people on the outside they probably don’t know the specifics about the abuse. They were talking about Myka on a local radio station last week and the outside world is just going by what mainstream articles are saying.
JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

JeasicaA71184 wrote:

I also think the more people talk about her the more attention and money she gets. When the stassi Schroeder scandal happened stassi blew up and now people are offering her tv shows and spreads in magazines because she’s pregnant.

I think when a scandal happens one of the best things people could do and stop talking. I can bet Myka is making more money now than she has ever before
Tweedles3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Tweedles3 »

I kind of wonder what the best approach is to keep these awful people away. The Stauffers are mirroring that Daddyo5 guy that exploited his kids with mean pranks. He had a separate gaming channel, like James’ Garage channel. They made a calculated public apology with nice, non-offensive clothing, same as Myka and James. They kept trying to claw their way back, because even the worst people on Youtube have fans that adore them. They kept getting canceled, the court got involved and took two of the kids out of the home, then the older boys tried starting channels. I don’t even know if they’re around anymore, but I’m sure they are in some capacity. Will the Stauffers give it up eventually, because they would probably have some fans watch them. I think the sponsorships are totally done. If there’s anything all this gossip exposure has been good for, it’s keeping the incident fresh and keeping the two of them laying low awhile longer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
blehhh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blehhh »

JeasicaA71184 wrote:
JeasicaA71184 wrote: I’m confused. How are people not caring? Seems like this is the biggest scandal that’s hit YouTube

Who knows what people are thinking. For people on the outside they probably don’t know the specifics about the abuse. They were talking about Myka on a local radio station last week and the outside world is just going by what mainstream articles are saying.
Geeesh I´m sorry to have an opinion .
I will shut up for ever LORD

sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

blehhh wrote: Fri Jun 26, 2020 8:18 pm
JeasicaA71184 wrote:

Geeesh I´m sorry to have an opinion .
I will shut up for ever LORD

LMAO are you 12?
What the_
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by What the_ »

Looks like M’s apology ended up bringing her to the attention of more people because according to Social Blade she’s lost 1,000 subs, the first time she’s lost subs since June 18th. It had stopped for awhile.
What the... :jd:
Starlite
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Starlite »

Woacb Katie joy said she spoke to a family member of the stauffers a while ago when she was investigating this . Wouldn’t you think this “ family member “ would have said where Huxley is? I commented this and asked if this member said where he is on her video and IG she never replied

JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

Starlite wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:34 pm Woacb Katie joy said she spoke to a family member of the stauffers a while ago when she was investigating this . Wouldn’t you think this “ family member “ would have said where Huxley is? I commented this and asked if this member said where he is on her video and IG she never replied

Yup exactly. And the info that she does have was on here on older threads. It seems most of the info she has is more character assasination than legit info

I stopped following her after I saw her attack someone on live chat and also i noticed she made mention her channel is her only income - she’s also for clout but would never admit it
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

JeasicaA71184 wrote:
Starlite wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:34 pm Woacb Katie joy said she spoke to a family member of the stauffers a while ago when she was investigating this . Wouldn’t you think this “ family member “ would have said where Huxley is? I commented this and asked if this member said where he is on her video and IG she never replied

Yup exactly. And the info that she does have was on here on older threads. It seems most of the info she has is more character assasination than legit info

I stopped following her after I saw her attack someone on live chat and also i noticed she made mention her channel is her only income - she’s also for clout but would never admit it
It's her family's sole income. Her husband is now working for her and managing her social media other than Twitter.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

haterade wrote: Sat Jun 27, 2020 7:57 pm
JeasicaA71184 wrote:

It's her family's sole income. Her husband is now working for her and managing her social media other than Twitter.

Yeah that’s a bit odd imo
Starlite
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Starlite »

I also follow that kimmy person on IG and mentioned this to her I asked don’t you think this is strange she only said kind of ... she’s all for justice I would think she would be getting this info and demanding it from this Katie ! They talk to one another !

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

JeasicaA71184 wrote:

Their YT career is pretty much over thanks to the people, most of their new subs/followers are bought.
Here_2_talk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Myka Stauffer: Mom of 5- I mean, 4 bc she booted one out the door! | Pt 5

Unread post by Here_2_talk »

Has anyone else requested their police report? WACB had a video on it, I think it would be an interesting read.

Mainly, I would like to know the date they have relinquished their parental rights and the day Huxley left their home (I’m sure it’s two separate days).

JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

Here_2_talk wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:44 am Has anyone else requested their police report? WACB had a video on it, I think it would be an interesting read.

Mainly, I would like to know the date they have relinquished their parental rights and the day Huxley left their home (I’m sure it’s two separate days).

If the China adoption wasn’t finalized than technically did they even relinquish their parental rights? I’ve been trying to dig up some information to see why an international adoption wouldn’t be finalized.
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

JeasicaA71184 wrote:
Here_2_talk wrote: Tue Jun 30, 2020 12:44 am Has anyone else requested their police report? WACB had a video on it, I think it would be an interesting read.

If the China adoption wasn’t finalized than technically did they even relinquish their parental rights? I’ve been trying to dig up some information to see why an international adoption wouldn’t be finalized.
Yeah, the adoption was never finalized and they never made him a US citizen.

Return to “I-P”