Krusty the copy cat: Continually lying, subscriber buying, making her house terrifying | Kristen Kasper | Part 5

musicmomma15
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Krusty the copy cat: Continually lying, subscriber buying, making her house terrifying | Kristen Kasper | Part 5

Unread post by musicmomma15 »

mssqueen233 wrote:Damn Danielle is scary skinny you can see it in her face in her recent picture on Instagram.

I hope she doesn’t have a eating disorder.Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought the same thing.... Danielle has a page on here too

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Krusty the copy cat: Continually lying, subscriber buying, making her house terrifying | Kristen Kasper | Part 5

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

So what I’m gonna take my daughter to Disneyworld yes Disneyworld that’s where she wants to go so we’re going. I would never leave my kids home and go on vacation without them.

Krusty is just going to go to Hawaii to drink and have sex.

Her poor kids it’s all about Krusty your selfish.

Yesimakaren
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Re: Krusty the copy cat: Continually lying, subscriber buying, making her house terrifying | Kristen Kasper | Part 5

Unread post by Yesimakaren »

Oh my God!!! I know this is a snarky site but really! None of you have gone somewhere with out your kids. I know I have. She said it’s a trip with her Dad, step mom, sister and BIL, which her sister has no kids. I think her fad lives in California so they don’t see each other much. To me it sounds amazing to go rent a condo and have adult time, guess you’re just jealous, I know I am.

Someone said my name sounds like a troll, I was being funny my name is Karen.
yensunivasquez

Unread post by yensunivasquez »

Just gonna leave this here..lmao ewwwImage

Sent from my SM-A205U using Tapatalk

glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Another CLEANING vid! Cause we haven’t had one in a while right 😆 I remember her saying her cleaning vids get those most views so $$$. No wonder she’s always like I’m cleaning something WATCH.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

I have a wheel chair acceptable house it was literally built for someone who needs a wheel chair. Her house doesn’t seem IMO as a wheel chair accessible house. Unless they gutted all the cabinets and a bathroom it just a bad layout of a house the huge hallway it’s just one way to break down the house to make it appear bigger than it actually is. I agree the house is too small for them but I think it’s just small a wheel chair wouldn’t do well in a house like that lol
specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

mssqueen233 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:13 pm So what I’m gonna take my daughter to Disneyworld yes Disneyworld that’s where she wants to go so we’re going. I would never leave my kids home and go on vacation without them.

Honestly, drinking and having sex isn't that bad. I do not go on many trips without my kids, but I've been on a few. They stay at grandmas and have fun. I go drink and have sex and have fun. It's a win-win.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hereforthemamadrama wrote:I have a wheel chair acceptable house it was literally built for someone who needs a wheel chair. Her house doesn’t seem IMO as a wheel chair accessible house. Unless they gutted all the cabinets and a bathroom it just a bad layout of a house the huge hallway it’s just one way to break down the house to make it appear bigger than it actually is. I agree the house is too small for them but I think it’s just small a wheel chair wouldn’t do well in a house like that lol
Image percent

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

specialk wrote:
mssqueen233 wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 8:13 pm So what I’m gonna take my daughter to Disneyworld yes Disneyworld that’s where she wants to go so we’re going. I would never leave my kids home and go on vacation without them.

Honestly, drinking and having sex isn't that bad. I do not go on many trips without my kids, but I've been on a few. They stay at grandmas and have fun. I go drink and have sex and have fun. It's a win-win.
Good for you thank god I’m not that parent to leave our kids behind.ImageImageImageImage

Yesimakaren
Wallflower
Wallflower

mssqueen233 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:54 am
specialk wrote:

Good for you thank god I’m not that parent to leave our kids behind.ImageImageImageImage

Must be hard to be as perfect as you. We all need breaks from our kids, they need breaks from us too
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Its one thing to go away for a weekend but why would you even want to go on a huge trip without your kids? Doesn't mean you are horrible if you do, I'm just of the mindset that you have your entire life to travel and be without your kids but you only get 18 years at most with them. KK will be in her 40s when all her kids are gone, they could RV and travel the entire world. Take the kids to Hawaii, build memories and you can still drink and have sex?
Yesimakaren
Wallflower
Wallflower

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:27 pm Its one thing to go away for a weekend but why would you even want to go on a huge trip without your kids? Doesn't mean you are horrible if you do, I'm just of the mindset that you have your entire life to travel and be without your kids but you only get 18 years at most with them. KK will be in her 40s when all her kids are gone, they could RV and travel the entire world. Take the kids to Hawaii, build memories and you can still drink and have sex?

They did RV for 4 months with the kids, the dog and the cat. I see nothing wrong with a week long vacation with her sister, BIL, dad and step mom. I’m sure the kids will be with Kristens mom having fun. Looks like they were just on a trip over the weekend with the kids.
I’m all about snarky but not on this subject, we all need a time out once in a while so go for it,
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

Yesimakaren wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:02 am
WheresMyCoffee wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 2:27 pm Its one thing to go away for a weekend but why would you even want to go on a huge trip without your kids? Doesn't mean you are horrible if you do, I'm just of the mindset that you have your entire life to travel and be without your kids but you only get 18 years at most with them. KK will be in her 40s when all her kids are gone, they could RV and travel the entire world. Take the kids to Hawaii, build memories and you can still drink and have sex?

They did RV for 4 months with the kids, the dog and the cat. I see nothing wrong with a week long vacation with her sister, BIL, dad and step mom. I’m sure the kids will be with Kristens mom having fun. Looks like they were just on a trip over the weekend with the kids.
I’m all about snarky but not on this subject, we all need a time out once in a while so go for it,
Time out is one or two nights a couple of towns over. Not getting on a plane and going to a holiday destination for a week or two. Totally understand Hawaii is part of the US so it's technically a domestic holiday, but it's promoted as an exotic island(s) getaway. She's a terrible excuse for a mother. Every second weekend those kids stay with a relative.

Oh and of course, her mother who is supposedly still recovering from horrific injuries that warranted a gfm, can look after all 3 kids. No worries.

Krusty is a selfish cunt and just wants to post bikini shots on the beach to get those likes and swipe ups.

And you know what, that 4 month race around the US in an RV was 2 years ago. If she's still resentful of that time with her kids then she needs to take a good long look at herself - without all the filters.
MoosesAreBrown

Unread post by MoosesAreBrown »

That RV trip was ridiculous in my opinion. That's around the time when I stopped enjoying watching her, then actually did stop watching her for a while. I read somewhere that her small child was super misbehaving when she went to that other youtubers house and it just didn't surprise me. I'm mad I didnt see the video where it happened.

Anyway, my point here is that I'm a 28 year old mother, and there will come a day when my husband and I finally make it to Aruba for the honeymoon we never had, however, while I still have small children, I wont be venturing off very far for a week without them until they're much older. And I certainly wont be packing up my children into an RV for the summer and shove tablets in their faces for most of the day while going no where enjoyable for them. That trip could've been way more exciting than she made it. Why in the world didnt you take those children to Disney? Or even do a bit of research in the areas she did take them.

Also hi. First time posting.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yesimakaren
Wallflower
Wallflower

Henno wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:47 am

Time out is one or two nights a couple of towns over. Not getting on a plane and going to a holiday destination for a week or two. Totally understand Hawaii is part of the US so it's technically a domestic holiday, but it's promoted as an exotic island(s) getaway. She's a terrible excuse for a mother. Every second weekend those kids stay with a relative.

Oh and of course, her mother who is supposedly still recovering from horrific injuries that warranted a gfm, can look after all 3 kids. No worries.

Krusty is a selfish cunt and just wants to post bikini shots on the beach to get those likes and swipe ups.

And you know what, that 4 month race around the US in an RV was 2 years ago. If she's still resentful of that time with her kids then she needs to take a good long look at herself - without all the filters.
My God your a dumb ass. If you had half a brain you would know that broken bones heal it’s been over 4 months for her mom. If you watched her video you know she is in Pt. Yes the Mom needed some help to pay bills, get over your Jealous self. You’re so petty it’s ridiculous. My God I can’t get over how freaking stupid you really truly are and how immature you sound and petty. You’re just jealous cause you’re probably fat ugly nobody wants to have sex and drink with you. Cellulite ass hanging out you wouldn’t get any Likes
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

The full time RVing mock up was full of more breweries and hard seltzer’s than it was museums & Must See’s of the US. It was slapped together by Krusty herself. Included many personal stops for her own benefit to see her “friends”. The kids got a couple pit stops at some RV park pools but outside of that it was all for the adults.
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

MoosesAreBrown wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:06 am That RV trip was ridiculous in my opinion. That's around the time when I stopped enjoying watching her, then actually did stop watching her for a while. I read somewhere that her small child was super misbehaving when she went to that other youtubers house and it just didn't surprise me. I'm mad I didnt see the video where it happened.

Anyway, my point here is that I'm a 28 year old mother, and there will come a day when my husband and I finally make it to Aruba for the honeymoon we never had, however, while I still have small children, I wont be venturing off very far for a week without them until they're much older. And I certainly wont be packing up my children into an RV for the summer and shove tablets in their faces for most of the day while going no where enjoyable for them. That trip could've been way more exciting than she made it. Why in the world didnt you take those children to Disney? Or even do a bit of research in the areas she did take them.

Also hi. First time posting.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Welcome! Krusty's thread is a bit slow because she doesn't have an original thought and just copies others.

I enjoyed reading your comment and can relate and agree 😀
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

Yesimakaren wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 10:29 am
Henno wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 9:47 am

My God your a dumb ass. If you had half a brain you would know that broken bones heal it’s been over 4 months for her mom. If you watched her video you know she is in Pt. Yes the Mom needed some help to pay bills, get over your Jealous self. You’re so petty it’s ridiculous. My God I can’t get over how freaking stupid you really truly are and how immature you sound and petty. You’re just jealous cause you’re probably fat ugly nobody wants to have sex and drink with you. Cellulite ass hanging out you wouldn’t get any Likes
People with half a brain know the difference between your and you're 🙄😶

If you're (did you get that) going to attack a total stranger on the internet, calm yourself so that you can type in a coherent manner.

PS: I noticed you only grabbed onto one sentence of my comment, and by God you ran with it. You have created a wonderful fiction (but not a very eloquent prose). Do you write those tacky YA fictions? Take a nap, let the alcohol wear off, and don't waste your energy worrying about me.
UnbotheredAF
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by UnbotheredAF »

Anyone watch Kristen anymore? I use to avidly like her and her videos after she was home and homeschooling her children. In the past few days she's gone from being 100% homemom I love my kids, to now quitting drinking (congrats but I want more details) and sending them back. All while Donnie has no job? I thought Kristen was iffy, and still do. 🤔 Nicer upgraded house than the RV haha.
Bellathorne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bellathorne »

UnbotheredAF wrote: Sat Dec 04, 2021 12:53 am Anyone watch Kristen anymore? I use to avidly like her and her videos after she was home and homeschooling her children. In the past few days she's gone from being 100% homemom I love my kids, to now quitting drinking (congrats but I want more details) and sending them back. All while Donnie has no job? I thought Kristen was iffy, and still do. 🤔 Nicer upgraded house than the RV haha.
I still watch her a little bit. Donnie took the year off work to homeschool the kids while she does her YouTube work. I'm super curious about what happened to make her give up alcohol the way she did, she made it seem like it was something serious that caused the stop. Hopefully the kids enjoy getting to go back to real school, I do think the boys probably really enjoyed the quality time with Donnie doing their schooling

Return to “I-P”