Krusty the copy cat: Continually lying, subscriber buying, making her house terrifying | Kristen Kasper | Part 5

glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Krusty the copy cat: Continually lying, subscriber buying, making her house terrifying | Kristen Kasper | Part 5

Unread post by glowing564 »

Omg that last reel. Her husband is so far from anything really country. I wish she would’ve fallen on her face
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Krusty the copy cat: Continually lying, subscriber buying, making her house terrifying | Kristen Kasper | Part 5

Unread post by Henno »

Lol. There she goes again trying to convince herself she's not bothered what people say about her. By going to the effort to find a random quote and posting it. 🙄

Everything about her is so fake.
Screenshot_20210301-181453_Instagram.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

If you didn't care you wouldn't post quote after quote, reel after reel about it..jfc.
specialk
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by specialk »

glowing564 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:15 pm Omg that last reel. Her husband is so far from anything really country. I wish she would’ve fallen on her face
That was horrible. She is so stupid and pathetic. It almost makes me angry at how dumb she is.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

specialk wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 8:57 am
glowing564 wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 7:15 pm Omg that last reel. Her husband is so far from anything really country. I wish she would’ve fallen on her face
That was horrible. She is so stupid and pathetic. It almost makes me angry at how dumb she is.
I just wonder how many takes it took lol. Her just falling on the damn ottoman 🤣
amandathcommanda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amandathcommanda »

glowing564 wrote:Omg that last reel. Her husband is so far from anything really country. I wish she would’ve fallen on her face
Hah he's very trendy oregon "country". But also like kristen...a teen who never grew up style and hobby wise.

Sent from my Pixel 4 using Tapatalk

h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

Like how she shared this, but she definitely uses filters, had a boob job, gets botox and ridiculous looking lip injections. 🙄
Also, I don't see her reels anymore after she posted this. Must have been making her too popular 😅
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Saw that!! Pot meet kettle Krusty. She is queen of filters and filler !
Kms92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kms92 »

Crazy how she’s so worried about what those filters will make her daughter feel/think of herself, but definitely not that she gets all this shit done to her face and doesn’t even look like the same person. Yeah that’s definitely not gonna make her think twice about how her kid feels. Idiot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kms92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kms92 »

glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Kms92 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:54 am Image

And what did she say ?? She replies to all her haters cause she doesn’t get that many messages anyways 😅
Kms92
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kms92 »

glowing564 wrote:
Kms92 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 6:54 am Image

And what did she say ?? She replies to all her haters cause she doesn’t get that many messages anyways Image
Absolutely nothing. I’m blocked now ImageImage

specialk
Talker
Talker

SHe blocked me for asking why she was putting a wreath over her stove.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Shell just put a new reel up about hatterz
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

specialk wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 2:31 pm SHe blocked me for asking why she was putting a wreath over her stove.
She really is a special cunt. Lol, playing on your username. Made me laugh 😁
specialk
Talker
Talker

Sweet baby Jesus... That pickle thing. Seriously? She comes off as so desperate and pathetic. She desperately wants to be 18 again. I cringed so hard. Krusty you look like a 40-year-old trying to be 20. You aren't cute or hot. Your kids will be mortified when they stumble upon this one day.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

She lipped that picked like it was donnies D***. Yuck 🤣🤣🤣🤣
specialk
Talker
Talker

glowing564 wrote: Wed Mar 03, 2021 1:43 pm She lipped that picked like it was donnies D***. Yuck 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I about lost my breakfast when she did that. Blech. LOL
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Guess the fake eyelash Queen is back on youtube. Alyx no one misses you.

glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

So I just got a lovely email for a class action lawsuit against Advocare. I purchased products from them like 7 years ago when a friend suggested them to me. The same product that Krusty shares on her stories (spark). They are going through a huge lawsuit because they were duped a pyramid scheme. Why does krusty still try to shill their products? They are a garbage company but yay another MLM bites the dust😌

Return to “I-P”