Krusty the copy cat: Continually lying, subscriber buying, making her house terrifying | Kristen Kasper | Part 5

specialk
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Krusty the copy cat: Continually lying, subscriber buying, making her house terrifying | Kristen Kasper | Part 5

Unread post by specialk »

Do any of her followers seriously care about her entire life story? Yes, we get it, Krusty, you were a cheerleader and you were super duper popular. But, no one cares about you going to cheer camp or hanging out at the pool, or going to an 8th-grade dance. Get over yourself.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Krusty the copy cat: Continually lying, subscriber buying, making her house terrifying | Kristen Kasper | Part 5

Unread post by glowing564 »

specialk wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:34 am Do any of her followers seriously care about her entire life story? Yes, we get it, Krusty, you were a cheerleader and you were super duper popular. But, no one cares about you going to cheer camp or hanging out at the pool, or going to an 8th-grade dance. Get over yourself.
Saw that. Was like this is so much unnecessary content.
BlameFingers
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlameFingers »

glowing564 wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 12:19 pm
specialk wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 11:34 am Do any of her followers seriously care about her entire life story? Yes, we get it, Krusty, you were a cheerleader and you were super duper popular. But, no one cares about you going to cheer camp or hanging out at the pool, or going to an 8th-grade dance. Get over yourself.
Saw that. Was like this is so much unnecessary content.
Right! She’s like oh my gawd I am so embarrassed at these pictures...yeah right. Subtly is not her strong point.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Where are her kids? She has ALOT of time to make reels and stories.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Where are her kids? She has ALOT of time to make reels and stories.
There probably locked in there bedrooms no reason to come out if you have a tv in the kids room. Krusty doesn’t want to be a mom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I made my first reel the other day, just of a DIY we did and its like 10 seconds and even then my kids trying to butt in haha I cannot imagine doing the reels she does with no kids around.
specialk
Talker
Talker

She doesn't want to be a parent. She wants to be a cool 18-year-old again. She would totally relive high school if she could.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Shes going to Hawaii next month, did I miss the part where Covid was over?
specialk
Talker
Talker

WheresMyCoffee wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:36 pm Shes going to Hawaii next month, did I miss the part where Covid was over?
I am not going to fault anyone for going on a trip. Hawaii has a lot of safeguards in place. By next month a lot of adults should be vaccinated. She probably won't be because she is a conspiracy theorist asshole, but I cannot, at this point, criticize someone for going on vacation.
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

specialk wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 9:38 pm
WheresMyCoffee wrote: Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:36 pm Shes going to Hawaii next month, did I miss the part where Covid was over?
I am not going to fault anyone for going on a trip. Hawaii has a lot of safeguards in place. By next month a lot of adults should be vaccinated. She probably won't be because she is a conspiracy theorist asshole, but I cannot, at this point, criticize someone for going on vacation.
Oh I will: she's going away without her kids, breathing in recycled air on planes, and I agree, there's no way she'll get the vaccine. I doubt she'll even get a test when she gets home.

Who the fuck goes away for a week without their kids (at the age the kids are) even without covid. I don't mean one or two nights away in the next town over to have a break. Let's not forget her mother is supposedly still recovering (only when it suits Krusty though...$$$), but will be miraculously well enough to look after the kids, the cat, and that stinky, eternally moulting dog.

This selfish whore has been planning to go to Hawaii without her kids for over a year now. Gotta keep dopey husband distracted from the strippers one way or another.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

I do think it’s shit to leave the kids behind. At least at this point take them somewhere. They only get camping trips. Mom
And dad get lavish getaways cause it was pLaNNed
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

You guys she’s just trying to keep up with airhead with all her lavished vacation trips.

Gosh I hope the plane doesn’t have technical difficulties over the huge ocean like couple weeks ago luckily that plane made it to Colorado coming back from hawaii.

Bellathorne
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bellathorne »

mssqueen233 wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:25 am You guys she’s just trying to keep up with airhead with all her lavished vacation trips.ImageImageImage

Gosh I hope the plane doesn’t have technical difficulties over the huge ocean like couple weeks ago luckily that plane made it to Colorado coming back from hawaii.

It was actually heading to Hawaii from Colorado so luckily they had never made it near the water yet
Yesimakaren
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Yesimakaren »

Wow!!! You really wish harm upon someone you don’t know??? You want their plane to crash... I’m sorry that’s really crossing a line.
If anyone has been paying attention she is going on the trip with her dad and sister and the dad is paying for the trip. How often do we see the dad with the grandkids? We only see her mom and her step dad.
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

Yesimakaren wrote: Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:04 pm Wow!!! You really wish harm upon someone you don’t know??? You want their plane to crash... I’m sorry that’s really crossing a line.
If anyone has been paying attention she is going on the trip with her dad and sister and the dad is paying for the trip. How often do we see the dad with the grandkids? We only see her mom and her step dad.
Your username screams troll. I tried to read your post but it didn't make much sense.

Maybe next time.
Yesimakaren
Wallflower
Wallflower

Henno wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 3:46 am [quote=Yesimakaren post_id=<a href="tel:1705370">1705370</a> time=<a href="tel:1615266277">1615266277</a> user_id=57152]
Wow!!! You really wish harm upon someone you don’t know??? You want their plane to crash... I’m sorry that’s really crossing a line.
Your username screams troll. I tried to read your post but it didn't make much sense.

Maybe next time.
[/quote]

Maybe you should learn to read.
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

Yesimakaren wrote:Wow!!! You really wish harm upon someone you don’t know??? You want their plane to crash... I’m sorry that’s really crossing a line.
I don’t recall where she said she’s going with her Dad and Sister. Where was this info??
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

Itsnotmyfault wrote:
Yesimakaren wrote:Wow!!! You really wish harm upon someone you don’t know??? You want their plane to crash... I’m sorry that’s really crossing a line.
I don’t recall where she said she’s going with her Dad and Sister. Where was this info??
No one said they wished the plane to crash!!!! Stop trying to interpret a post with your twisted mind!!! Clearly you can’t read or your a conspiracy theorist!!!
Yesimakaren
Wallflower
Wallflower

It was in her insta stories weeks ago
Not reading into anything... someone said I hope the plane has issues while over the water
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

Lol, on IG:

She's still got Red (4yo) in a buggy/stroller, whatever you want to call it. I maintain this is to stop that feral from running away when Krusty decides the dog needs walking (the dog should be walked every day but as if Krusty's going to do that).

Oh, and look away because she shows a photo of dopey husband as a teenager. Some people look better as they get older, not him though. Poor trapped idiot.

Then of course, the mandatory shot of her supposedly tidying up Inbred Red's room. Apparently we're all meant to ignore that wall of toys; reminiscent of any decent horders episode. 🙄😏

Return to “I-P”