Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
noseynelly2019
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The Jackson Hive: Kult Kabin Klean Kween | Part 4

Unread post by noseynelly2019 »

The pic of the boys she posted on her Instagram... anyone else think none of the kids except Celery and Easton look alike? I remember seeing on an old thread how she used to cheat on Kyle? She claims how Eli is Kyle’s twin but he looks nothing like him. Emitt looks like Kyle but not Eli. Just my opinion. Tell me I’m not the only one who thinks this lol

jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jczc2003 »

Oh, honey, no...stop trying to copy Aaryn Williams. It’s not a good look. Image

Overcomer95
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Overcomer95 »

jczc2003 wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:58 pm Image

Oh, honey, no...stop trying to copy Aaryn Williams. It’s not a good look. Image

What in the world is she doing? Actually she is showing her true colors... satanic look right there, just add horns. And... the are kids, they are gonna change their minds, you don’t need to buy them every thing they want. Grow up .
Maxxinsta96
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Maxxinsta96 »

Omg I almost dropped my phone. She looks like something straight out of a horror movie. Definitely not a cute look all at all. She’s a dumb ass just because they changed their minds doesn’t mean they have to purchase everything. We finished our daughter’s shopping in early November. Now she suddenly wants a skateboard too. We set ourselves a budget and could easily get her one. Only for us we want her to know you don’t get everything you ask for. Unless uncles or grandparents get her one it’s not happening. We love our daughter but she’s very humbled and down to earth. Not spoiled ass brat like we know all her kids are. Her parents easily dropping 3,000 or more on Christmas with everyone combined.
jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

I hope jailbird’s money tree is healthy because those kids are gonna have a rude awakening when they grow up and realize mommy and daddy aren’t loaded. Hopefully, they are planning for the kidses futures...all that wasted money on excessive amounts of toys when all they need are a few nice things and love.

GossipGirlXO27
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GossipGirlXO27 »

I’m not sure if anyone saw her instagram stories of what she got her kids for Christmas but DAMN. Calm down a bit. Her kids already have SO MUCH! She had to spend $500 or more per kid! What do the grandparents or other family members get them?! There is NO way they make that much from 30thousand subs on YouTube and a ups salary
jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

GossipGirlXO27 wrote:I’m not sure if anyone saw her instagram stories of what she got her kids for Christmas but DAMN. Calm down a bit. Her kids already have SO MUCH! She had to spend $500 or more per kid! What do the grandparents or other family members get them?! There is NO way they make that much from 30thousand subs on YouTube and a ups salary
She’s just wanting someone to criticize her for how much she spends on them because she loves the attention.

That’s way too much crap for kids who already have way too many toys...she should be ashamed posting that when sooo many people are struggling this year, but she enjoys bragging too much.

There’s no way they pay for all that shit by themselves. She’s probably like my daughter in law who has her dad’s credit card to use whenever she wants. Image

yourmomcalled
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by yourmomcalled »

Omg. Those Christmas presents!!! First of all those kids are way too young for those video games. They are going to frustrate the hell out of them. Secondly any child receiving that many different gifts is crazy. That is completely over stimulating for a kid. Meltdown city. I guess my kids should be glad when they were that age I was poor as hell and they only got one present from Santa. I don’t suppose they ever considered donating some toys to a family that might be struggling this year. Selfish assholes.

jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

Caved and watched some of her latest cleaning video and she’s so f’ing stupid if she honestly lets those kids go to bed without picking up after themselves. She’s raising some slobs...Wow.

Also, don’t compliment her, guys, she’s not as perfect as she seems on social media.

Sorryforkylesfamily
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sorryforkylesfamily »

Well, another birthday party with all those decorations that will soon be in the trash, a half sheet cake, mounds of presents all for a 4 year old kid who already has more toys than ten kids could possibly play with, a party that no one outside of their own immediate family comes to. I don’t get the over the top, greedy, disgusting wastefulness.
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by NarcoelpsyMom »

noseynelly2019 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 11:21 am The pic of the boys she posted on her Instagram... anyone else think none of the kids except Celery and Easton look alike? I remember seeing on an old thread how she used to cheat on Kyle? She claims how Eli is Kyle’s twin but he looks nothing like him. Emitt looks like Kyle but not Eli. Just my opinion. Tell me I’m not the only one who thinks this lol

When Eli was about 2, he looked a LOT like Kyle. Same with whatever number 3’s name is. Easter looks more like Celery, so more like ShitMom and ShitforBrainsGrandma.

I think Number 3 (seriously, give your kids individual names, not the same fucking name over and over)looks like Eli.
SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SeriouslyCurious »

We called this a long time ago.........Image

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

jczc2003
Gossiper
Gossiper

The Jackson Hive: Kult Kabin Klean Kween | Part 4

SeriouslyCurious wrote:We called this a long time ago.........Image

Yes indeed! Still looks a little awkward to me...is that at one of the cult members’ homes? If so, good for all of them!

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

jczc2003 wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 6:34 am
SeriouslyCurious wrote:We called this a long time ago.........Image

Yes indeed! Still looks a little awkward to me...is that at one of the cult members’ homes? If so, good for all of them!

Looks like Jailbird and Cellmates house.
480C1264-945E-4835-ACDB-BB195CAD2CE9.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

None of us are shocked about Jay, but it’s surprising that the Trumpers are accepting of him. I feel really bad for how they treated Kylie when she made her break from the cult- they had to have known why she left, and still treated her like absolute shit.
SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

I guarantee shittalkinb and alien life will make no mentions of Jay's bf. Plus all the shit they had to say about kylie and defending that jay wasn't gay was in fact not true. He is obviously gay but they couldn't except it. Good for him!!

SeriouslyCurious
Gossiper
Gossiper

Make note.... Emily didn't make a Christmas vlog. They can't expose jay being gay. No vlog of Christmas because she doesn't want to mention it....

NarcoelpsyMom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Anyone take one for the team and watch her latest click bait vlog “Our last vlog?”? Because I can not watch her with sound. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.
JillyBeans
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JillyBeans »

NarcoelpsyMom wrote:Anyone take one for the team and watch her latest click bait vlog “Our last vlog?”? Because I can not watch her with sound. Her voice is like nails on a chalkboard.
Yes, and it was the dumbest shit ever. Boring as always. If the only thing you have to vlog about is going to get a soda at McD, you definitely need to re-evaluate your life. But, she did get to dig around in her LV for money that she didn’t have to pay for said soda. Image

Return to “I-P”