LoeppkysLife: My Life is So Boring & Plain, But All I Do is Sit Around & Complain | Part Two

-EarthToFrankie-
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: Grizzlygorilla
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LoeppkysLife: My Life is So Boring & Plain, But All I Do is Sit Around & Complain | Part Two

Unread post by -EarthToFrankie- »

This may or may not come as a surprise but she's sad because Will's legs aren't skinny anymore
I can't with this lady-
Amsouthernbell
Informer
Informer

Re: LoeppkysLife: My Life is So Boring & Plain, But All I Do is Sit Around & Complain | Part Two

Unread post by Amsouthernbell »

-EarthToFrankie- wrote: Mon Jul 12, 2021 12:25 pm This may or may not come as a surprise but she's sad because Will's legs aren't skinny anymore
I can't with this lady-
It’s so sickening.
egginc818

Unread post by egginc818 »

I can’t believe she’s talking about ovulation already in her newest video. She said multiple times she doesn’t want to be pregnant again but I bet she will try again soon even though she shouldn’t for at least 18 months. She has to say she has 4 under 5 for the clicks!
2001waterfairy
Wallflower
Wallflower

LoeppkysLife: My Life is So Boring & Plain, But All I Do is Sit Around & Complain | Part Two

Unread post by 2001waterfairy »

egginc818 wrote:I can’t believe she’s talking about ovulation already in her newest video. She said multiple times she doesn’t want to be pregnant again but I bet she will try again soon even though she shouldn’t for at least 18 months. She has to say she has 4 under 5 for the clicks!
I mean she always talks about how having her tiny newborn william only makes her baby fever worse on ig. she said a few time that she wants another one and that she’s not ready to stop having kids so i’m not surprised. she also didn’t get to milk the 3 kids 3 and under for views so she’s probably mad about that lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Belladonna
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Belladonna »

She's so full of shit.

For someone who's leading such an easy and privileged life, she sure likes to whine and complain a lot. She would never survive in the real world. She can't even manage on her own at home, without having to call her husband at work and demand he come home to help her. Imagine she had to go out and get a job... ha ha ha, she'd come undone.

She went straight out of High School to getting married and popping babies out. I get that everyone has different goals and ideals, but this girl hasn't ever lived an independent lifestyle and It shows. That's usually the age you really grow up, as you're pursuing a higher education, experimenting, living alone, travelling, meeting a wide variety of people, responsible for bills, working, etc. Those experiences are necessary for personal development. She skipped all of that and went straight to being a SAHM who pops out a kid every other year. She's naive, privileged, and sheltered. She hasn't known any harder so the most trivial of things upset her. Honestly, what can you teach your children if you don't know anything about life yourself?

It's really sad and I have no respect for her. I really hope her kids, especially her daughter, do better with their lives.

Also, why the fuck does she dress like that?? Like a Grandpa. Who's kids don't want to see him because he's registered on some list somewhere. Seriously, I'm going to start calling her Chester the Molester because that's what she looks and dresses like.

Edit: Regarding her already wanting another.. I really think she's trying to compete with Michelle Duggar in who can pop out the most kids. Probably her role model :? :barf: I guess it really is true that it's always the least intelligent and shitty people who're always having the most kids.
anyaaa

Unread post by anyaaa »

Long time lurker and felt the need to create an account for this alone…Does anyone else find this weird to celebrate? Did she post anything about getting Afghans out safe? Donating? Anything? But yay for converting them to Christianity?
19343B97-81AC-444F-9786-35CED572FD3C.jpeg
The tweet says:
“ We just confirmed a report from Christian leaders in Afghanistan: One underground church network that was roughly 320 people has ballooned to approx. 2500 in just the past two weeks.

“The gates of hell will not prevail.””
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Irkjerk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irkjerk »

I feel bad for these kids it's like watching the Truman show..it's creepy and off putting.
cautiouskitten7
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: cautiouskitten7

Unread post by cautiouskitten7 »

I stumbled upon Delilah's channel on accident while searching for BLW tips, at first it seemed like she knew what she was talking about so I watched a few more videos starting with how she was feeding Theo. I actually thought it was okay to give my baby raw shredded carrots, thank goodness I didn't.. Anyway, as I kept watching something just seemed off about her.
Skip forward to a few days ago and I found this forum, I went through the old one and was very entertained, I finally finished this current thread and had to register to join in on the comments.
Now I don't want to come off as sometime who knows it all because I know I do not.. But I noticed that Delilah drank a lot of coffee during her pregnancies, correct me if I'm wrong but I thought excessive caffeine consumption while pregnant cause low birth weight? I haven't seen a great many of her videos but I noticed a lot of you saying how she pretty much brags about how her babies come out small? That's so Weird.
At first I liked her and the thought of her being "christian". As a woman who is bible believing, (don't consider myself Christian since ppl like Delilah give it a bad name and taste in people's mouths) I find a lot of her ways quite the opposite but I could be wrong since I don't know her personally. It's just sad that she is the way she is, so materialistic and unsatisfied with her life even though it seems like a good life she has.
Irkjerk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irkjerk »

At first this channel seemed really sweet, like way back before the try hard editing started. I feel really bad for the kids in situations like this, I can't imagine having a camera and a following as a best friend, or worse, selling out my families happiness for monetary gain..cause if that's the case, yikes. I find it interesting that Zach isn't in the vlogs much anymore, maybe it's because he always looks so unhappy?
cautiouskitten7
Amateur
Amateur

Irkjerk wrote: Wed Oct 06, 2021 5:56 pm At first this channel seemed really sweet, like way back before the try hard editing started. I feel really bad for the kids in situations like this, I can't imagine having a camera and a following as a best friend, or worse, selling out my families happiness for monetary gain..cause if that's the case, yikes. I find it interesting that Zach isn't in the vlogs much anymore, maybe it's because he always looks so unhappy?
I agree.
At first I liked the channel but as things changed and as they had their kids and they grew up it was kinda like wrong (in my mind) for the kids to grow up thinking that it's a normal part of life to talk to an inanimate object almost all the time. They're growing up in a strange way but I suppose if that's what she wants for her family then so be it.
I noticed Zach isn't in the vlog as much, maybe he's working? Hopefully.
TayTay907
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by TayTay907 »

I feel like her reason for her kids not trick or treating is stupid does she now that Christmas is also somewhat a evolved from a pagan holiday with pagan traditions which Christmas the holiday took a long time for the church to declare it a Christian holiday. I know plenty of Mormons that celebrate Halloween and don't see it as evil and celebrate it for the kids so I have always found it odd she doesn't celebrate it plus Halloween itself has a thoroughly religious past with all hallows day.
jessss
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jessss »

Has anyone watched her new video? So many weird comments made in it. Like she doesn’t want it to be about money but it is. Also she hopes one day she will be able to move to just doing Instagram and blogging. Blogging as a means to make money is more or less dead. And also I can’t imagine her ever successfully being a full time Instagram only content creator.

Also and this is what really threw me and compelled me to post the most is “But that’s not what God called me to be, I feel like he called me to be on social media to make a difference, to show the world what a Christian family looks like. To encourage people, to inspire people, to challenge people. That’s what I feel I’m called here for.” Does this sound familiar to anyone? I watch Sarah Therese (I know people have mixed feelings about her) and she recently did a very raw and honest video responding to the people that call her life ‘unrealistic’ she said she doesn’t make content to be relatable but to challenge people. Is this not just great timing for Delilah to basically doing an identical video and speak some similar phrases, but Delilah's falls flat!

I followed Delilah originally because she was relatable. She’s been grating on me more and more though over the past year I’d say and believe it or not I’ve unfollowed her but bloody hell that YouTube algorithm gets me haha. I am actually a lot like Delilah in some ways, I have undiagnosed ADHD (seeing a professional in 2 weeks) and so I struggle to grip with what’s going on around me, keep in control of my environment, get things done etc. Also before I had my son (15 months old) I thought he’d fulfil me in all aspects, spoiler alert he didn’t. I’ve gone back to work part time and thank god because that brings me so much satisfaction and fulfilment. Staying at home with kids is fucking hard! I could not be home all day 7 days a week with 1 let alone 3. I always dreamed of a big family but honestly now I know that I could not do that I wouldn’t cope. Delilah isn’t coping! And she talks of more kids! I think Delilah sees her “friends” succeeding and successful and thinks I must have that and actually convinced herself that that’s what she wants - trust me been there but now I’ve come out the other side I see how crazy that is. Everyone’s personalities are different, Delilah is not suited for Sarah Therese’a life. And Delilah was not told by god to challenge people because she’s not.

I’m not here to shit on her because I genuinely feel and care for her. But she needs help. She needs to see a therapist. I respect religion and I’m slightly religious myself but she needs more than God to help her heal from whatever she’s going through.
Irkjerk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irkjerk »

All I gathered from her latest sit down video is that she realizes she's fucked. D, you sold your family out. Exploited them for years in the name of keeping memories. Funny how your memories are prefaced with a sponsor. I hope Delilah actually realizes what she is doing to her family..but naw, money is to good. And you call yourself a Christian? Money is your God, if it wasn't your family would had come first before profit. The smugness of this woman infuriates me, God didn't call you to be on social media..you got in by your own free will and saw you can make a quick easy buck. That ain't fate. If God called you sell out the privacy of yourself and your young children than I'm worshipping the wrong one cause that isn't something my God would ever allow. A good mother protects her young, they don't throw them into an open area for all to see and hope for the best. I think this channel breaks my heart more than some of the others because at least the others seem to know how fucked up they are, D can't tell her own shit stinks. Oh well, maybe if they move to somewhere rural she can start having titles like "DITL of a stay home mom of 3 ON THE FARM!!" Give me a break, ANY move they make will be for more content. The next child they have is a pretty paycheck. So fucking gross. I wonder what goes through her head at night, do any of these things ever bother her or keep her awake? Probably not, she seems pretty dense.
jessss
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jessss »

Irkjerk wrote: Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:03 pm All I gathered from her latest sit down video is that she realizes she's fucked. D, you sold your family out. Exploited them for years in the name of keeping memories. Funny how your memories are prefaced with a sponsor. I hope Delilah actually realizes what she is doing to her family..but naw, money is to good. And you call yourself a Christian? Money is your God, if it wasn't your family would had come first before profit. The smugness of this woman infuriates me, God didn't call you to be on social media..you got in by your own free will and saw you can make a quick easy buck. That ain't fate. If God called you sell out the privacy of yourself and your young children than I'm worshipping the wrong one cause that isn't something my God would ever allow. A good mother protects her young, they don't throw them into an open area for all to see and hope for the best. I think this channel breaks my heart more than some of the others because at least the others seem to know how fucked up they are, D can't tell her own shit stinks. Oh well, maybe if they move to somewhere rural she can start having titles like "DITL of a stay home mom of 3 ON THE FARM!!" Give me a break, ANY move they make will be for more content. The next child they have is a pretty paycheck. So fucking gross. I wonder what goes through her head at night, do any of these things ever bother her or keep her awake? Probably not, she seems pretty dense.
Honestly, I would say it probably does keep her up at night, problem is is that she has dug herself a grave that's become too deep to get herself out of. Her paychecks got them the house and lifestyle they currently have. If she stopped they would have to reevaluate everything and potentially move if they can't afford the mortgage without her paycheck and I don't see her going to get a real job. She use to make cakes and was actually really good at it so she could potentially go back to doing that. I cringed when she said that they applied for Eloise's primary school but in the same breath said if she didn't get into that exact school that she would homeschool her. She has said in the pasy that she isn't cut out for homeschooling and looking at her you know she isn't. She is so stressed and overwhelmed as it is. I am studying to be a teacher and I could never homeschool my child. It is a lot of work! Not to say teaching 30 kids is easier but it's different. Homeschooling isn't for everyone but once again D gets wrapped in the idealistic lives of those she admires and looks up to. I get it been there done that. I just hope she can get some help. I really worry about her - her content is just so sad. Postpartum depression is nothing to be ashamed of, I had it and it was hard - and that was without having a camera in my face every day. <3
Irkjerk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irkjerk »

Happy 45th birthday D! Boring ass vlog per usual but I do love a good hate watch. Zach looks like he's been putting on some muscle and working out, good for him. Anyone else wanna jump on that bone? Maybe I just feel sorry for him cause D looks like she would be every shade of beige in bed....fun. <3 <3
electra-complex
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by electra-complex »

She needs to stop swaddling William. It is unsafe to swaddle babies that are starting to roll and she is having him swaddled in a snuggle me. It takes minutes for SIDS to happen... not worth it just for the feeling of him still being her tiny baby by swaddling him.
Irkjerk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irkjerk »

electra-complex wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 4:40 pm She needs to stop swaddling William. It is unsafe to swaddle babies that are starting to roll and she is having him swaddled in a snuggle me. It takes minutes for SIDS to happen... not worth it just for the feeling of him still being her tiny baby by swaddling him.
She kind of gives off Andrea Yates vibes
cautiouskitten7
Amateur
Amateur

I can't believe she got Zach to go along with the brown clothing theme :? I remember him wearing color and whatever he wanted in the older videos.
Snarkybutt
Amateur
Amateur
Discord name: Mae

Unread post by Snarkybutt »

I haven't read all of this thread but I had to join the fun. Have you guys noticed, D totally molds her life around Sarah Therese(, another YT Mom)?! Watch Sarah's videos then watch Delilah's 2 weeks later and find the similarities. This episode... Sourdough. But the thrifting and so many other things, it's really sad. My husband and I love to compare and contrast. We also swear D thrifted the same sunflower tee that Sarah thrifted. Coincidence? We think not.
Irkjerk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Irkjerk »

D totally copies Sarah's content, it's damn near one for one. Pretty sure they are friends "friends" (yt mentor?). D has the personality of a rice cake and the look of one too so I wouldn't be surprised if Sarah is feeding her content ideas. I think D is struggling for views and engagement because mommy vlogging went from cute to super cringe and her vlogs sucks cause she's boring. Also why is no one talking about the growing trend of young YouTubers having a bunch of kids funded by YouTube to be put on YouTube to sell shitty products. There is going to be a whole generation of content babies...this world is so fucking sick. Making babies to peddle products. No wonder Zach is miserable their whole lives are built of a lie and a false persona. Hope getting some meh furniture from article and "custom" shampoo was worth selling your family out. Good job D.

Return to “I-P”