LoeppkysLife: My Life is So Boring & Plain, But All I Do is Sit Around & Complain | Part Two

p0pcorn
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LoeppkysLife: My Life is So Boring & Plain, But All I Do is Sit Around & Complain | Part Two

Unread post by p0pcorn »

Well y'all were right. She has partial placenta previa. On the one hand I do feel for her because a c-section is no joke, but on the other hand in all likelyhood her placenta will move and she will be just fine. And I just know she will probably be obnoxious about this.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

chismosaaa1
Amateur
Amateur

Re: LoeppkysLife: My Life is So Boring & Plain, But All I Do is Sit Around & Complain | Part Two

Unread post by chismosaaa1 »

Lol why is she being so dramatic, placenta previa is pretty common especially at 20 weeks, I had it and it went away. I also find it immature that she goes into every pregnancy thinking she’s gonna have this perfect labor and delivery story where she gives birth vaginally... c-section should always be in the back of your head when pregnant. I’m not saying her reaction isn’t justifiable because yes, it is major surgery, but to think she’s always gonna push out her babies is ridiculous.
celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by celestialll »

Idk I'm just annoyed that she left an appt where she saw her HEALTHY HALF TERM baby, sobbing. She only wants a vaginal birth so she can have the ~ideal birth experience~ she planned out in her head where she "feels the baby's head coming out". I guess I'm not surprised since this is from the girl who was saying she was disappointed it took 2 months to conceive instead of 1, and how she hadn't been pregnant in FoReVeR. She needs to read the room.
Don't get pregnant if you don't think a c-section is a very real possibility, because they happen all the damn time.
Live4summer
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Live4summer »

I mean, I've had three babies and I know I would've been super disappointed and upset if I had placenta previa. So I can understand how she'd be upset.
TayTay907
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by TayTay907 »

never posted before but I wonder if the baby is a boy I have a feeling that if she doesn't get a girl then shes going to be a little disappointed or have another pregnancy soon after this one, I don't think she's gonna stop until she gets a girl you can tell how much she wants one by how much she brings it up and id hate to see her disappointed by that tho.
jobbitoebeans
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by jobbitoebeans »

TayTay907 wrote:never posted before but I wonder if the baby is a boy I have a feeling that if she doesn't get a girl then shes going to be a little disappointed or have another pregnancy soon after this one, I don't think she's gonna stop until she gets a girl you can tell how much she wants one by how much she brings it up and id hate to see her disappointed by that tho.
I’ve had this suspicion since she was pregnant with Theo. It seems like she always says she doesn’t care but is convinced it’s a girl and has mostly girl things/female names chosen. All that with her comment in her last video, I think she’ll be keep trying until another girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bridzs
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bridzs »

jobbitoebeans wrote: Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:30 pm
TayTay907 wrote:never posted before but I wonder if the baby is a boy I have a feeling that if she doesn't get a girl then shes going to be a little disappointed or have another pregnancy soon after this one, I don't think she's gonna stop until she gets a girl you can tell how much she wants one by how much she brings it up and id hate to see her disappointed by that tho.
I’ve had this suspicion since she was pregnant with Theo. It seems like she always says she doesn’t care but is convinced it’s a girl and has mostly girl things/female names chosen. All that with her comment in her last video, I think she’ll be keep trying until another girl.

i believe she was in the first trimester with Theo when she said she hopes for a girl because she wants Eloise to.have a sister close in age, because that's something she never had. So you guys are probably right
p0pcorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by p0pcorn »

It would probably be a good learning experience for her to not get everything she wants this pregnancy & delivery. Pregnancy and childbirth is not a personality trait and it's not something you can be "good at".

Sobinski
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sobinski »

p0pcorn wrote: Sat Mar 06, 2021 1:57 am It would probably be a good learning experience for her to not get everything she wants this pregnancy & delivery. Pregnancy and childbirth is not a personality trait and it's not something you can be "good at".
Yes. You NAILED it.

If my doctor were to start throwing the term "c-section" around I would probably react the way Delilah did. He might not have mentioned that her placenta will most likely move by 40 weeks. She seemed a lot calmer at home, after doing a little research, than she did in the car.
TayTay907
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by TayTay907 »

In my opinion, brotherhood is just as special as a sisterhood, and I'm pretty sure her kids will accept any gender and Theo will be close in age as a sibling. I'm just expecting that if it is a boy she will be disappointed and we will be non stop hearing about it again this summer.
Heardgreatthings
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Heardgreatthings »

Omg I don’t know why I’ve never searched Delilah on this forum as I’m very active in other threads, but boy am I glad this thread exists.

I’ll start with a compliment - Delilahs videos are very well put together. The way she edits them is creative and well done compared to other yt moms. I started watching her when she was pregnant with Theo as I was pregnant and due just a few weeks before her. I thought Eloise was so adorable and loved the little captions she put when Eloise was thinking.

However:
I’m not religious and any time she speaks about religion it makes me cringe so hard. She’s so over the top. I’ll leave it there.

WHAT THE HELL IS SHE WEARING?? I’ve not watched her videos in months but since 2019 every time I see her my brain explodes. The high waisted, baggy hip, too short pants she wears? WTF? 23 going on 103y/o grandpa? Everything she wears is atrocious.

Why is everything brown or rust colored? Vomit. So boring and sad and frumpy.

I am so sick of seeing her pale pregnant stomach. Barf. Most times she doesn’t even look pregnant she just looks like she gained 20lbs

Her cheap/thirty/sustainable/whatever lifestyle she’s claiming to have is not coming off right. She makes it seem like they have $30 to live on each week but then she goes out and buys more brown clothes, rips up perfectly good hardwood floor, then shows a bunch of expensive items that were gifted to her. Honey if you were trying to come off relatable to low income perilla you wouldn’t be trying to shill a $200 play mat. You wouldn’t have a $300 nugget that people have to enter a lottery to be able to purchase.

Her 3rd pregnancy announcement video was so cringe. She acted like they had been trying for years. As if this was their first baby not their third. Shaking and crying.

Don’t get me started on her hair. Greasy messy bangs or “growing out bangs” stage for 5 months. She’s so frumpy. Her wrinkle free face is the only indicator that she’s less than 65 years old.

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

Wait a damn minute, she moved back in just because her floors were done??? She’s setting everything back up and they haven’t installed the baseboards yet????? She’s so desperate to have her aesthetic house back she’s only making it harder on her self. What’s wrong with bringing up only necessities????

celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Amelia322 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:31 pm Wait a damn minute, she moved back in just because her floors were done??? She’s setting everything back up and they haven’t installed the baseboards yet????? She’s so desperate to have her aesthetic house back she’s only making it harder on her self. What’s wrong with bringing up only necessities????

and the bathroom tile, and the board and batten walls, and the ~shiPlaP ceiLiNgS~.. if she was so eager to do all these dumb pointless renos, why didn't they do it BEFORE they moved in so they don't have to move furniture back and forth for the next year?
sadasfuck
Informer
Informer

Unread post by sadasfuck »

Now poor Theo has to sleep on the floor like Eloise did because they just had to give the crib to the baby who isn't even born yet. Couldn't they have waited? I mean, they would have taken away his bed eventually, but now the crib is just gonna sit in there for 4ish months while Theo could still be using it.
p0pcorn
Talker
Talker

Unread post by p0pcorn »

sadasfuck wrote:Now poor Theo has to sleep on the floor like Eloise did because they just had to give the crib to the baby who isn't even born yet. Couldn't they have waited? I mean, they would have taken away his bed eventually, but now the crib is just gonna sit in there for 4ish months while Theo could still be using it.
Why can't they just buy him a toddler bed? It's not like they're broke or anything.

wonderwall99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by wonderwall99 »

p0pcorn wrote:
sadasfuck wrote:Now poor Theo has to sleep on the floor like Eloise did because they just had to give the crib to the baby who isn't even born yet. Couldn't they have waited? I mean, they would have taken away his bed eventually, but now the crib is just gonna sit in there for 4ish months while Theo could still be using it.
Why can't they just buy him a toddler bed? It's not like they're broke or anything.

She said they have a toddler bed for theo and just need to get him a bigger mattress and bedding but don't want to do it yet because he moves around alot and don't want him to fall....

Because getting a bed rail or something to stop him from falling isn't part of her "aesthetic"

We got my son a little like half pillow/stopper because his bed wasn't compatible with any bed rail and it goes under his fitted sheet and it's soft and he loves it. And it works. I don't understand why she can't get something like that if he falls.

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Amelia322
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Amelia322 »

celestialll wrote:
Amelia322 wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:31 pm Wait a damn minute, she moved back in just because her floors were done??? She’s setting everything back up and they haven’t installed the baseboards yet????? She’s so desperate to have her aesthetic house back she’s only making it harder on her self. What’s wrong with bringing up only necessities????

and the bathroom tile, and the board and batten walls, and the ~shiPlaP ceiLiNgS~.. if she was so eager to do all these dumb pointless renos, why didn't they do it BEFORE they moved in so they don't have to move furniture back and forth for the next year?
And then to add then they left bathroom and kitchen the same floors they should’ve done it all at once but idk. It seems so backwards how they did everything

Shensness
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shensness »

Now poor Theo is sleeping on the floor. It makes me so upset. I am so confused by this! Why not keep him in the crib with the side off until the new baby comes, and in the meantime find a bed/mattress/safety rail that works for him so he’s ready fot the switch. She’s too worried about her new trim and the new baby. I’m tired of hearing about both, frankly.
discretechristine
Talker
Talker

Unread post by discretechristine »

Shensness wrote:Now poor Theo is sleeping on the floor. It makes me so upset. I am so confused by this! Why not keep him in the crib with the side off until the new baby comes, and in the meantime find a bed/mattress/safety rail that works for him so he’s ready fot the switch. She’s too worried about her new trim and the new baby. I’m tired of hearing about both, frankly.
This exactly.
The new baby will probably be sleeping in their room in a bassinet anyway for at least a couple months!

celestialll
Gossiper
Gossiper

Shensness wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:33 pm Now poor Theo is sleeping on the floor. It makes me so upset. I am so confused by this! Why not keep him in the crib with the side off until the new baby comes, and in the meantime find a bed/mattress/safety rail that works for him so he’s ready fot the switch. She’s too worried about her new trim and the new baby. I’m tired of hearing about both, frankly.
not to mention she just spent $300 on a bassinet for the new baby. so Theo could get about another 9 months to a year out of that bed. dumb.

Return to “I-P”