Maddie Lambert - "But I've only been with three guys!" | Part 6

jayann
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Maddie Lambert - "But I've only been with three guys!" | Part 6

Unread post by jayann »

Another Adderall fueled vlog. It's all just word vomit at this point.
emmmmmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by emmmmmm »

I can't believe she flew to LA (we all know how CA is rn) then as soon as she got there decided to fly home. A complete waste of money- it's so easy to book another hotel. I understand flying alone is scary (I still hate it and have to take a xanax) but you need to know coping skills ahead of time. I wonder what the opportunity was.
Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Seller-Of-Souls »

emmmmmm wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 3:57 pm I can't believe she flew to LA (we all know how CA is rn) then as soon as she got there decided to fly home. A complete waste of money- it's so easy to book another hotel. I understand flying alone is scary (I still hate it and have to take a xanax) but you need to know coping skills ahead of time. I wonder what the opportunity was.
and yet she complains about never having money.
Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow. Alive, gloriously alive today.
RadicalFaith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RadicalFaith »

Here it goes again with Maddie having "separation anxiety" for missing Everly too much SMH she uses it as an excuse to decide flying back home and it been like that when she never continued her education and hasn't applied for a real job. I get the that being away from your child is hard at times but I find it ironic when she has uploaded "without my baby/daughter" videos in her channel and she also has sent Everly to Melissa 95% of the day whenever she has her breaks. This isn't about mothers not being allowed to have breaks but she has been using the same excuse of having separation anxiety to justify her awful decisions and she has portrayed herself that she was the only one taking taking care of Everly as if Melissa barely helps her.
RadicalFaith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RadicalFaith »

RadicalFaith wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:49 pm Here it goes again with Maddie having "separation anxiety" for missing Everly too much SMH she uses it as an excuse to decide flying back home and it been like that when she never continued her education and hasn't applied for a real job. I get the that being away from your child is hard at times but I find it ironic when she has uploaded "without my baby/daughter" videos in her channel and she also has sent Everly to Melissa 95% of the day whenever she has her breaks. This isn't about mothers not being allowed to have breaks but she has been using the same excuse of having separation anxiety to justify her awful decisions and she has portrayed herself that she was the only one taking taking care of Everly as if Melissa barely helps her.
I know I am quoting my own post but Maddie made a video about an explanation of missing the opportunity in which it turns out that "missing Everly too much" or having separation anxiety is not the main reason why she flew back home from LA. She lies to her followers again SMH

Anyway, the reason why Maddie flew back home was because she's not allowed to stay in the hotel by herself because she's still a minor and needs a parents consent with her or something like that, even though she's going to be 18 in two weeks. She even had booked an Airbnb before but there were hardly any availability due to COVID-19 when she did her research. She also mentioned that she had difficulties booking an Uber because she's a minor. Although I like the fact she was able to address that she understands the hotel has a policy in which she didn't end up disrespecting the hotel staff with taking out the "discriminating teen moms" card so instead, she cried at the bathroom and lobby by herself because she was stranded without having a room. Then she had to book a flight to go back home but why didn't she even check that hotels generally don't accept minors beforehand or how can Melissa not know that?
here4thedrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by here4thedrama »

RadicalFaith wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 12:43 pm
RadicalFaith wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:49 pm Here it goes again with Maddie having "separation anxiety" for missing Everly too much SMH she uses it as an excuse to decide flying back home and it been like that when she never continued her education and hasn't applied for a real job. I get the that being away from your child is hard at times but I find it ironic when she has uploaded "without my baby/daughter" videos in her channel and she also has sent Everly to Melissa 95% of the day whenever she has her breaks. This isn't about mothers not being allowed to have breaks but she has been using the same excuse of having separation anxiety to justify her awful decisions and she has portrayed herself that she was the only one taking taking care of Everly as if Melissa barely helps her.
I know I am quoting my own post but Maddie made a video about an explanation of missing the opportunity in which it turns out that "missing Everly too much" or having separation anxiety is not the main reason why she flew back home from LA. She lies to her followers again SMH

Anyway, the reason why Maddie flew back home was because she's not allowed to stay in the hotel by herself because she's still a minor and needs a parents consent with her or something like that, even though she's going to be 18 in two weeks. She even had booked an Airbnb before but there were hardly any availability due to COVID-19 when she did her research. She also mentioned that she had difficulties booking an Uber because she's a minor. Although I like the fact she was able to address that she understands the hotel has a policy in which she didn't end up disrespecting the hotel staff with taking out the "discriminating teen moms" card so instead, she cried at the bathroom and lobby by herself because she was stranded without having a room. Then she had to book a flight to go back home but why didn't she even check that hotels generally don't accept minors beforehand or how can Melissa not know that?
SERIOUSLY so many of these issues point back to her mother. Melissa not keeping Everly busy so Maddie's GED test got revoked, Melissa knowing Maddie can't check into a hotel at 17 but letting her go by herself anyway. Wtf is wrong with her. I mean Maddie should have known that too but letting your kid leave the state, leaving her to get her own transportation, check into her hotel etc. without making sure the plan is 100% secure is just plain stupid not to mention dangerous. If she had family in California she should've had them pick her up at the airport and make sure she into the hotel safely. There are bad neighborhoods everywhere but especially in LA and we know Maddie is naive and straight up ditzy at times. Yeah Maddie is a mom but she is still legally a child and her mom should be HELPING her not continuously fucking up these opportunities for her.
arbriwuriuwbriu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by arbriwuriuwbriu »

here4thedrama wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:24 pm

SERIOUSLY so many of these issues point back to her mother. Melissa not keeping Everly busy so Maddie's GED test got revoked, Melissa knowing Maddie can't check into a hotel at 17 but letting her go by herself anyway. Wtf is wrong with her. I mean Maddie should have known that too but letting your kid leave the state, leaving her to get her own transportation, check into her hotel etc. without making sure the plan is 100% secure is just plain stupid not to mention dangerous. If she had family in California she should've had them pick her up at the airport and make sure she into the hotel safely. There are bad neighborhoods everywhere but especially in LA and we know Maddie is naive and straight up ditzy at times. Yeah Maddie is a mom but she is still legally a child and her mom should be HELPING her not continuously fucking up these opportunities for her.
Right?!!? Like it literally takes two seconds to call and ask them if they allow it. I just can't imagine flying all the way to another state and not even making sure beforehand that the hotel I'm planning to stay at will accept me. ESPECIALLY if I'm travelling alone
welcomeworld
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by welcomeworld »

I went on Snapchat today and saw this in my discover page. Maddie/Isaac/every weren’t filming a tv show or a movie, they were filming for something called My extraordinary family by truly, hardly a tv show ImageImage funny how she doesn’t make a big deal about filming for jubilee but does for this
It also looks like it has a YouTube video too [/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pianogossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pianogossiper »

Her family have Covid, they think River caught it at school.

Also noticed on a question about it she said Avie had been living with their dad for around a month, one of Melissa's children smart enough to escape?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

karentheboomer01
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Maddie Lambert -

Unread post by karentheboomer01 »

pianogossiper wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 1:56 am Her family have Covid, they think River caught it at school.

Also noticed on a question about it she said Avie had been living with their dad for around a month, one of Melissa's children smart enough to escape?

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
Yeah I also noticed. Wonder what happened. Avie does seem the smartest out of that family, yes she's headstrong and bitchy sometimes, but she's still young. I don't blame her for getting out of that household, even though we don't know much about the dad...
NamesAllison
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: NamesAllison

Unread post by NamesAllison »

That sounds like some BS. I bet she went to meet a boy & he stood her up. She could've had her mother make the reservation for her (that's allowed, they just need an adult that they can hold liable)
:love2: :HK: :love2:
djmissymuck
Discord name: missymuck

Unread post by djmissymuck »

Is this shut down or something?
glitterthemermaid
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by glitterthemermaid »

I'm so happy this is back! Anyone watch her moving out video? It was so draaaaamtatic, with the sad sentimental music and her somber attitude. Maybe she explained it, but I skipped thru the last 5 min or so because it was so repetitive. My guess is that she had a fight with her mom or something, threatened to move out, impulsively did, and is now scared she lives alone.
beanbag
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by beanbag »

i love maddie's new apartment but i feel like it will never be clean. i get that she's moving but seeing how she lived before and the state that the mess is in right now and all the new coffee stains, i feel like she'll just never get around to cleaning it and everlys toys and leftovers will be hidden in every corner of the house
NamesAllison
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: NamesAllison

Unread post by NamesAllison »

babymamadrama wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:20 pm
Seller-Of-Souls wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 2:47 pm Ok, so once again we see Maddie beginning her video pattern.

It goes:

- Hair video
- Q/A
- Drama
- (Possible) pet video
- More Drama
- Shopping video (AKA "Spending money bc I'm sad")
- "MY (insert Everly's age)"
- Interview
- Day in the life
- Vegan (but not really)
- Mental breakdown / depression / New "mental diagnosis"
- Hospital video
- Sit-down about why she's failing as a channel
- yet another covid test

Anyone wanna add to this list, or maybe re-order it?
Don't forget videos in the realm of "MOVING OUT ON MY OWN AT 17" and things like that
Also "In this week of things I don't like so I'm self-diagnosing myself as being allergic, we have _____!"
:love2: :HK: :love2:
mothman726
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mothman726 »

Wtf, in her new video she says her car is in her mom and stepdad's name, and "someone" (she's not naming who) took it from her apartment parking lot and left Everly's car seat where her car was. She says not the cops or the bank... so her mom probably took her car and left her without a car when she has a 3 year old... what the fuck... She said her car is being used as a pawn and she has been walking to the grocery store with Everly in a stroller.
Wow, her mom sucks. How could she leave her daughter and granddaughter in this position where they have to walk in July heat to get groceries.
Seller-Of-Souls
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Seller-Of-Souls »

Who else isn't surprised that Maddie revealed her "secret" relationship with Randy? Jesus cocksucking christ, it's so obvious. How long until she leaves this one, like she left Cody?

Personally, I still think the reason she left Cody is because she couldnt get him to fuck her and get her pregnant with another crotch goblin.

EDIT: Also, apparently Cody assaulted her? Who is believing this bullshit?
Almost dead yesterday, maybe dead tomorrow. Alive, gloriously alive today.
georgiewardie
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by georgiewardie »

mothman726 wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 5:36 pm Wtf, in her new video she says her car is in her mom and stepdad's name, and "someone" (she's not naming who) took it from her apartment parking lot and left Everly's car seat where her car was. She says not the cops or the bank... so her mom probably took her car and left her without a car when she has a 3 year old... what the fuck... She said her car is being used as a pawn and she has been walking to the grocery store with Everly in a stroller.
Wow, her mom sucks. How could she leave her daughter and granddaughter in this position where they have to walk in July heat to get groceries.
I was SHOCKED! How could her mum do that? Explains why she hasn't been in any vlogs and seemingly didn't help Maddie move.

Also maybe it's just me but I used to strongly dislike Maddie but the last few videos have been bareable? I think the new apartment could be a power move for her and Evs as long as she keeps on top of everything
glitterthemermaid
Amateur
Amateur

Maddie's new video was just her complaining about being tired and how hard it is to be an adult, while actually not doing anything. This whole thing about society telling her she has to keep everything clean all the time to be a good mom is actually ridiculous considering we've never seen her space clean and she thinks she's a great mom. I know this thread has talked about it before, but it is more apparent to me that there are no boundaries or any real parenting happening with Everly.
glitterthemermaid
Amateur
Amateur

It's clear from this most recent video that Everly is the one in charge. She threw Maddie's Mac book on the floor and Maddie didn't saw anything to her. Not even a "please be careful." Maddie can saw she's a good mom all she wants, but Everly is going to be a nightmare of a teenager.

Return to “I-P”