Living On A Dime | Part Two

What the_
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Living On A Dime | Part Two

Unread post by What the_ »

Iwasneverhere_0 wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 7:56 am Tawra? https://www.rawstory.com/food-lines/
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
What the... :jd:
timeisup
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by timeisup »

Iwasneverhere_0 wrote: Wed Jan 27, 2021 10:15 am She deletes the critical comments and bans people all the time. Heidi, can you confirm?
Thousands. Thay was my job.
CourgettesZucchini
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CourgettesZucchini »

The latest video is that the stimulus check is a scam and there are plenty of jobs about that pay over 20 dollars an hour. 500,000 people are dead, but its a "supposed pandemic"
"You can't rely on the government to bail you out of anything"... yet in reality it was government deregulation that meant that the electric company in texas could get away without winterizing their equipment. Corporations are corporations and are going to do what they are going to do to maximise profit, its up the the government to regulate or else they will take whatever liberties they can to exploit people. There was some bribery involved as well.
Tawra does not believe in a safety net but she was on welfare herself, wtf is up with that? If it was so easy to get a job paying 20 dollars an hour nobody would be working at McDonalds or these other places, somebody has to fill that space, somebody has to be at the bottom.
Some of the stock images/ videos that they splice into their videos annoy the shit out of me, like the woman depicting a carefree life after getting her stimulus check, I think because its so far from reality for most people who would be using the check to get back on track with basics.
Lower socio economic people who embrace deregulation and letting corporations just do whatever they want have been brainwashed to believe some sort of American dream might come true for them someday, but statistically it probably won't. I can't really how someone could reason to act against their best interests.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Iwasneverhere_0 »

Tawra and Mike know no nuance. Sure, it's not the government's responsibility to give you a job, but yes, it is the government's role as part of the social contract we enter to provide for the people. For example, the public education that her entire family used. We want our people to be educated, so we want it regulated and free. Providing checks to stimulate the economy so it doesn't crash is also their responsibility as they are responsible for retaining the value of the dollar. :bang: :bang: :bang:

But Tawra is a dumb dumb hypocrite who literally leaches off the government.
All posts expressed here are opinions.
CourgettesZucchini
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CourgettesZucchini »

Btw I completely forgot about the disinfectant wipes. She made a video about how she stocked up on disinfectant wipes because they where a good deal and the kids don't like to use rags, but didn't she make a video where the first thing she said regarding getting out of debt is not to waste money on paper towels. Wtf paper towels is like hardly going to be many peoples biggest problem. Also saving the dregs of your honey pot is going to take 150 years to pay for your vacation, I didn't do the maths on that I just chose a big number cause the maths was super complicated.
I admit that I use too much dishwashing powder and I use too much dishwashing liquid and I use too much washing powder, but getting the motivation to do dishes and laundry is hard enough without hardcore austerity. And as far as not showering every day that's just disgusting, I'd be more inclined to say its bad to spend too much time in the shower beyond getting yourself clean. I use too much bodywash as well :|
Also I need to add that they put up a video that was taken down not long after titled something like "how to deal with the death of an estranged parent" Anyway they made this video because Tawras dad has apparently died. Tawras dad left them with no child support, which is pretty stink but she never goes into exact specifics about what his sins where.
The thing about homosexual people is that they did not sign up to be attracted to the same sex, mother nature just forced it upon them, so with societies attitudes attributing all this negative stuff like horrible stereotypes and rampant disease of course they want to disassociate from it so instead of being able to freely explore their desires they get the perfect alibi by entering a heterosexual relationship because then nobody questions their sexuality, then of course when their desire forces itself upon them when they act upon it, it leads to huge hurt for this person who has entered a relationship under false pretenses.
I do get the point that they are trying to make that the little things do add up but its the bullshit overinflated European vacations paid for 3 cents at at time that is just very annoying to me.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

The video where they give no helpful advice or tell exactly why she was estranged is still up. I linked it below.

No amount of watering down your shampoo, using less dish soap, etc will let you afford a 7 week European Vacation. They get a huge payout and used that money to vacation and help pay the house. They are full of shit.

https://youtu.be/qR-fq-qR9to
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

Seriously? She made a positive review of some vegetable box and when the veggies went bad, she put up a negative video, still leaving the positive one up. Not everyone watches every video you make. Someone searching info on that box may just see video one.

Deleting or making a video private on YouTube is very easy. A child can do it.
LivingonaQuarter
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by LivingonaQuarter »

I've been watching them for a few years now and have came to the conclusion they are just a bunch of liars!! Tawra is crazy!! Everything you guys say about them is true. To many things in their story just doesnt match up. Tawra and her mom are greedy liars. Tawra and her mom are NOT sick or disabled! They lie about everything.... Lied about things George did, lied about being disabled, lied about how many miles they had to drive to the grocery store in Idaho, lied about car accedient money, lied about mineral rights money (saying they saved up money for the trip) lied about how many books they have sold. If Tawras mouth is moving she is probably lieing about something.
LivingonaQuarter
Wallflower
Wallflower

Also, I cant understand how anyone could even consider taking financial adivce from her. She is financially illiterate and can not even balance her check book (Mike has to write out all the checks and pay bills because Tawra messed that up and kept bouncing checks) She cannot do basic math and in one video really showed her intelligence by saying they saved a million dollars by paying off their house early and then come to find out she got that number by saying that they wont have a house payment for the rest of their lives. Most mortgages are only 30 years and not forever so that makes no since. And dont even get me started on her latest stupid nonsense about not having any money saved for retirement. No money saved but she is rich?? Thinks she can sell her "buisness" I mean really! Empty space in her head, no brains at all!
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

Hi, welcome to the group LivingOnAQuarter. Always nice to have people in the chat. I know there are a lot of lurkers
LivingonaQuarter
Wallflower
Wallflower

Thanks! I've been a long time lurker here and finally have had enough of them. I wouldn't be surprised if a bunch of stuff comes out about them, like insurance fraud or whatnot. I could be wrong but I feel strongly that there is alot that we don't know. She has to be really difficult to live with and I'm shocked Mike hasn't snapped yet. She's already planning on moving from their "future" house, you know, the one they have yet to move in to. Everytime they go to look at new houses she is already saying " if anything happens and I have to move, I want to be able to sell" okay that tells me she's not staying put in the next one either. Also does anyone else find it strange that Jill has followed them everywhere they have moved to? The only reason Jill is still in Kansas right now and not in Colorado is because the prices got to expensive for her to buy a home there. Why in the hell didn't Jill remarry at some point? My theory is because she's totally emeshed in her daughters life. Tawra looks so much like George that Jill acts enamored by her. Ever watch one of their videos together, watch how Jill looks at Tawra, it weird. Anyway thats my take on them.
sleuthsisters
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sleuthsisters »

I can't help it. Her soap making videos piss me off to no end. She sells an ecourse and is giving people bad information... just like every other thing she "teaches". People fall all over her and fall for her stupidity. She's always right, no matter what the subject matter is. Ugh.
Everyone has an opinion... this just happens to be mine.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

sleuthsisters wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 6:21 am I can't help it. Her soap making videos piss me off to no end. She sells an ecourse and is giving people bad information... just like every other thing she "teaches". People fall all over her and fall for her stupidity. She's always right, no matter what the subject matter is. Ugh.
I wonder what the next hobby will be that she will plagiarize a book from? I am not going to read any of her b.s. but, yes, she is an annoying know it all.
LivingonaQuarter
Wallflower
Wallflower

I'm just shocked anyone actually buys her soap, or really any of her over priced crap! I think it's funny that she keeps saying that she's trying to build her channel but then procedes to offend most of the people watching them. She's really really rude to people in the comments section. I think she makes herself look stupid.
LivingonaQuarter
Wallflower
Wallflower

I just watched her latest video about making 40.00 an hour delivering pizza. She said her big baby,oops i meant her oldest son was makng 40.00 an hour at the pizza place he worked at and then told basic and common sense advice. She let it slip that he had had 3 different pizza jobs!! Why 3 I wonder? It sounds like he'd get mad at one job and quit and go get another. He has an awful job history for his young age. I feel really bad for him because I feel he's been set up for failure. She's so narcissistic that she believes that he's the greatest salesman at every job he's every had. He's the best and everyone else is just crap. He makes the most money, all the managers just love him so much, ect. Well if the kid has made sooo much money, where is it. He had to finance both his car and his broken down ran down RV? It's awful how he lives. I would be so upset if this was my son. I would want so much better for him. He's said many times that he suffers from depression (we know how Tawra feels about that) so I wonder if his mental health is being treated. I really hope he's not ignoring it and getting some help for it.
daisy4444
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by daisy4444 »

anyone see that they are moving? wyoming I think? wonder if there will be barking dogs there
timeisup
Amateur
Amateur

daisy4444 wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 4:13 pm anyone see that they are moving? wyoming I think? wonder if there will be barking dogs there

Another place for her to be wildly unhappy. Psssst Tawra the problem is not where you live...it is YOU. 🤣🤣 You are the most miserable human being ever. You are such a VICTIM, you whine and complain ALL the time. You complain that people are complainers but you are the worst one.. Damn why didn't God give you brains? Just a nasty, small heart.
Amelia23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Amelia23 »

Yes, they are moving to Wyoming and she said Casper was close to where they are moving too. But no more details until they get there, I guess. I don't see her being happy for very long and she'll be pushing to move again.

I watched the $40 an hour job video about the pizza delivery job that her son had. She basically said to only deliver to the rich neighborhoods, not the people who live in a poorer neighborhood because they don't tip. I guess poor people don't deserve to eat pizza. I made a comment but got slammed for mentioning that I wonder why he quit. Tawara said that he quit because now he can easily make a half a million dollars in a year because he can sell RV's and is the best salesman ever.

Also in my comment I mentioned that I am a phone agent and I had several people asking me what I do because they were interested in places they could apply for a job. I posted to them what I do, the company I work for and the ones I had worked for, but told them the problems I encountered with the places. Someone on the platform deleted those posts. They don't want me helping anyone.

In her last video, she was busy telling about about how she had her husband get brain zapping every day, and she gets massages, I think she said once a week, and has her hair done. I thought she didn't spend money frivolously. They must have lots of money to burn.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

Hi! Glad this website came back up. I was disappointed all of our truth telling efforts disappeared.

I noticed she mentioned "brain zapping." What is that? A depression treatment or something? Maybe she should just pray harder --lol.

I do want to see their new house though. They make it seem like its paradise. And why is Jill moving there for a 6 month trail and selling her home? I thought it would be a permanent move but now they are acting like it's temporary.
timeisup
Amateur
Amateur

Cue all the problems they will have in the move and NONE of it will be their fault. Drama, drama, drama.

Why would Jill ever want to live with Tawra? She is leaving her son in Kansas. Why does she follow Tawra wherever she goes? Tawra is so condescending to Jill.

Can't wait for Tawra to be looking for a new house in a year or so because she Hates the Wyoming winters. 🤣

Return to “I-P”