Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Living On A Dime | Part Two

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: tbd

TITLE CREDIT: tbd

Previous: viewtopic.php?f=196&t=13682

Hey guys! If you’d like to suggest a thread titles, please do so down below and I’ll come back in a few days to edit one in.💜💜
sleuthsisters
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: Living On A Dime | Part Two

Unread post by sleuthsisters »

I haven't been able to log on here for weeks. Don't know what's up with that, but I'm glad I was able to get on and catch up!

I am DYING for the COVID video to come out. Dave said something like "wait, did I have it" and she says something like "yeah and you didn't even know it"... come on. They did not have it. She put out yet another food shortage video today and of course there is a shortage of toilet paper in her store, and she just doesn't understand it because COVID doesn't affect people like that.

She's a joke.
Everyone has an opinion... this just happens to be mine.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by IHateCilantro »

FYI- I didnt start this thread, OldHag did. So whoever wants to create a new title, do it, cause ppl keep telling me to and I just dont care.
YTMD is for everybody... However, when my MJ pills kick in maybe Ill think of something but whatever. lol
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Iwasneverhere_0 »

Living in Covid Denial
Living on Government Dimes
Not living with their adopted daughter
Living on other people's recipes and stock photos

I'm sure one of you can twist these thoughts into something more clever.
All posts expressed here are opinions.
eye_roll_cringe
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by eye_roll_cringe »

I thought of a title!

World famous cookbook author too sick to WARSH her hands or MAYSURE ingredients

But iwasneverhere has some good ones!!
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Living on Government Dimes is good.

The WARSH and Maysure thing gets me everytime though. Its like when George W Bush visited a nuclear power plant all day and STILL came out saying NUKULUR. Im like, "Tawra? you do hear other people saying those words correctly right?""
My posts on this board are only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as fact, unless noted
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

eye_roll_cringe wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:08 pm I thought of a title!

Oh God. I just heard her in my head.."Heelllloooo, here's the thing, I don't warsh my mask because there is no pandemic!"

She said in her last video that "if Trump wins his court cases, there will be riots in the streets." I wonder if she actually thinks he has a chance.
eye_roll_cringe
Amateur
Amateur

Iwasneverhere_0 wrote: Fri Dec 04, 2020 7:59 am
eye_roll_cringe wrote: Thu Dec 03, 2020 6:08 pm I thought of a title!

Oh God. I just heard her in my head.."Heelllloooo, here's the thing, I don't warsh my mask because there is no pandemic!"

She said in her last video that "if Trump wins his court cases, there will be riots in the streets." I wonder if she actually thinks he has a chance.

She doesn’t watch the news so she must not realize he’s losing all his court cases.

The Covid video is up. TL;DR - everyone got mild to moderately sick, had “all the symptoms,” did NOT get tested, but still know they were sick with it. About 8 weeks ago I think she said. BJ actually did get tested when a co-worker had it and was found to have the antibodies. Okay, but is he even around the family ever? The magic potions were elderberry, vitamin d, and lysine. Also, Tawra never takes naps or goes to bed early but did with Covid. Umm, can you keep your stories straight? Tawra’s so sick she can’t even work enough to earn an hourly wage substantial enough to report to SSA but she doesn’t take naps? Then why does she need all her assistants/bouncers, especially because she searches out drama by lurking here. Then the video turned into a bible/Jesus video (check out our website!!!)...

I want to know if forgotten Emily got Covid too!!
sleuthsisters
Amateur
Amateur

She's a fucking moron. NO test to confirm they had COVID. She is just a bullshit artist. I'm so pissed off at this new video I could scream.
sleuthsisters
Amateur
Amateur

And don't forget to go to their website and get their free Bible.

"Here's the thing guys"... Tawra has flipped her lid. She was crazier than a shit house rat before, but NOW, she is well beyond that. Pimping out her Bible's and her Religion every single chance she gets. WHO is she following that she feels the need to be more like?
eye_roll_cringe
Amateur
Amateur

Remember when she and Jill were making snarky comments about Jamerill (large family table) and her freezer cooking? At least it reminded me of her and her cooking (putting chicken and Italian dressing in a freezer bag) - anyways, I’d follow Jamerill’s Christianity before Tawra and “sweet old grandma” Jill (yeah right)’s version. They spout hate and complain about everyone/thing except for 5% of their family. Jamerill at least seems to prioritize her kids and can follow a freaking recipe.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

I remember they were confused as to why someone would make a prepackaged freezer meal when it's just as fast to do it on the fly, but I don't remember them calling out another youtuber by name.
eye_roll_cringe
Amateur
Amateur

I probably thought it was Jamerill (she and Tawra are the only Christian stay at home mom “entrepreneurs” I watch.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

eye_roll_cringe wrote: Sat Dec 05, 2020 12:46 pm I probably thought it was Jamerill (she and Tawra are the only Christian stay at home mom “entrepreneurs” I watch.
You should take a look at Amy Mayron and her pureed BOLOGNA!
sleuthsisters
Amateur
Amateur

I watch Amy Maryon a lot. I have no idea why, but I do.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sleuthsisters wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 3:17 pm I watch Amy Maryon a lot. I have no idea why, but I do.
I watch her too. I have no real beefs with her. I just feel Christian Homeschooling is inadequate.
The pureed bologna is comical
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

So I didnt feel like signing on to The Gossip Bakery for the past month cause I forgot my password. But I did this am and I had a PM from someone who told me that HEIDI, Tawras ex assistant posted here.
viewtopic.php?f=196&t=13682&start=1075

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
I knew it was bad, but WTF!

You know what, like NON narcissists, I sometimes ask myself If Im doing the right thing coming on here and posting.
I hate hurting people, and Im a decent person (Im not "NICE" though, nice gets you nowhere)
And at one time I was gonna walk away. But seeing what HEIDI posted Im satisfied I did the right thing.

Tawra you are a piece of trash.

Tawra? To retire a typical couple needs around 3+ Million in stocks to get YEARLY $60,000.00 dividends from to live off of. Thats not including the typical Social Security and Medicare.
IHateCilantro
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

OMGGGGGGGGGGGG what did I read?

I never thought I see Heidi post and CONFIRM EVERYTHING!

This is for the Kellam kids
https://bandbacktogether.com/master-res ... c-parents/
eye_roll_cringe
Amateur
Amateur

Wow!! Not sure how I missed those posts but thanks for reposting them! Definitely important to be on Part 2.

The reason Tawra has gotten this far with her losing money business which somehow let Mike or have a real job either or something because it’s so hard to keep their stories straight... is because most people are indifferent to or give the benefit of the doubt to people who have different opinions/lifestyles. Tawra doesn’t know how to do it but her loyal followers are turning a blind eye to all her crazy, probably because they think she and “sweet grandma Jill” had it so bad and could do nothing to get out of their situations.

I feel for Heidi. I hope she got something out of those years - even if it was just a paycheck and entertainment. You can tell there’s a lot of hurt there.

The Emily thing is their new absentee father thing. They just act like it’s no big deal but really most people don’t just vilify their parent completely or forget about an adopted child.
Iwasneverhere_0
Informer
Informer

I wish she would have said something about Tawra's "illness."Tawra even mentioned in a video this past week about her $300 monthly SSD check, and how that's what she "survived" on. If they both(Jill and Tawra) were sooo sick,wouldn't they need to be together to care for each other? How can Tawra "work" and be sooo sick? How can Tawra "work" and have no income to still be getting these government checks?

Return to “I-P”