Knorpp&South: When a FINGER AMPUTATION turns into a THRIFTING COMPILATION. | Part 4

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Knorpp&South: When a FINGER AMPUTATION turns into a THRIFTING COMPILATION. | Part 4

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Manic Megan and Milktoast Mike: When a FINGER AMPUTATION turns into a THRIFTING COMPILATION. | Knorpp & South | Part 4

TITLE CREDIT: SNT41007

Previous: viewtopic.php?f=196&t=16286&start=1075

ITSMYOPINION
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Knorp&South: When a FINGER AMPUTATION turns into a THRIFTING COMPILATION. | Part 4

Unread post by ITSMYOPINION »

Let's get this thread started "LADIES" & GENTS!!!!!

SNT41007: 😄😂🤣 Good One!!!
ITSMYOPINION
Talker
Talker

Re: Knorp&South: When a FINGER AMPUTATION turns into a THRIFTING COMPILATION. | Part 4

I just clicked on one of their recent videos about "Teenage Hangout" or whatever. I honestly haven't been watching them as much because these vlogs have been super boring recently, and we're clearly different people. I got really excited for the kids to finally have a larger space to do their own things, and flex their creative sides, considering their current sardine living situation. 🙄 I digress, I was actually so disgusted at how much crap that has been accumulated by them (mostly Momster) since their minimalist RV days. I'm fairly certain most of it is from the last year!!! With all of that crap taking up space I was saddened to see the size that was eventually allotted to the kids. They were given less than a 1/6th of that space because of all the junk and furniture taking up space. 9 kids plus friends is going to make that area tighter than it is. I would have given my kids half of the warehouse space were it me, even if it meant donating the lot of it.
I honestly think these parents just do whatever they want, while the kids are an afterthought. It looks like being a parent is a difficult chore, or hassle to Momster and Dud. They are always doing their own thing, and their "thing" always wins over the kids. Not only do they spend yet another day moving Momster and Duds crap around they are only able to carve out a slice for their kids.
Move on to the snack after a day of hard work, and its stale doughnuts cut in half to share among 9 kids!!!! After seeing all of the money M&D have spent on themselves inside that warehouse, to then see all those kids around the box of doughnuts chunks was SAD!!!!!
SO VERY SAD!!!!!

BTW's that mouth tick is still going on even with braces which leads me to believe she wasn't honest about that. I don't believe she is ever honest.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

ITSMYOPINION wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 2:14 pm Let's get this thread started "LADIES" & GENTS!!!!!

SNT41007: 😄😂🤣 Good One!!!
Love title thread
1Poodle1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 1Poodle1 »

ITSMYOPINION wrote: Mon Dec 07, 2020 3:22 pm I just clicked on one of their recent videos about "Teenage Hangout" or whatever. I honestly haven't been watching them as much because these vlogs have been super boring recently, and we're clearly different people. I got really excited for the kids to finally have a larger space to do their own things, and flex their creative sides, considering their current sardine living situation. 🙄 I digress, I was actually so disgusted at how much crap that has been accumulated by them (mostly Momster) since their minimalist RV days. I'm fairly certain most of it is from the last year!!! With all of that crap taking up space I was saddened to see the size that was eventually allotted to the kids. They were given less than a 1/6th of that space because of all the junk and furniture taking up space. 9 kids plus friends is going to make that area tighter than it is. I would have given my kids half of the warehouse space were it me, even if it meant donating the lot of it.
I honestly think these parents just do whatever they want, while the kids are an afterthought. It looks like being a parent is a difficult chore, or hassle to Momster and Dud. They are always doing their own thing, and their "thing" always wins over the kids. Not only do they spend yet another day moving Momster and Duds crap around they are only able to carve out a slice for their kids.
Move on to the snack after a day of hard work, and its stale doughnuts cut in half to share among 9 kids!!!! After seeing all of the money M&D have spent on themselves inside that warehouse, to then see all those kids around the box of doughnuts chunks was SAD!!!!!
SO VERY SAD!!!!!

BTW's that mouth tick is still going on even with braces which leads me to believe she wasn't honest about that. I don't believe she is ever honest.
Her mouth tick has reached a fever pitch! I never believed her excuse about the braces. All you have to do is watch a video on the side effect of antipsychotic drugs. It's called tardive dyskinesia (TD). Her uncontrollable mouth movements are an exact match.

She also seems to be acting crazier and crazier on the videos, making faces and being stupidly silly. I don't remember her being like this while they were travelling. Am I remembering those early days incorrectly?
1Poodle1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 1Poodle1 »

Tardive dyskinesia jaw swinging. If this is Megan's mouth movement issue, there isn't a cure, but a treatment with other drugs can help. I hope whatever is wrong with her she can get it resolved.

https://www.ingrezza.com/what-is-tardive-dyskinesia
Magarel12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Magarel12 »

So after trying soooooo hard, with non subliminal messages, that Bosh or Kitchen Aid offer them a new bread maker, one of their minion give them money to buy a new one ... I can’t believe it

And after that they explain how selfless they are with their «monthly fasting day » for people in need

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk
NYCtoNKY
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NYCtoNKY »

Watching Eve carefully and neatly complete the multi-step process of making her own dumping lunch, shows that she is capable of so much more than an occasional workbook page with Mike. It’s heartbreaking that she isn’t enrolled in some sort of credentialed/licensed daily educational program. Or even if they found an app for assisted-communication. Ugh! They “unschool” because they’re self-involved and lazy. That’s all.

How has their “warehouse” (AKA some neighbor’s busted, old cinderblock garage) not been robbed at this point?

The amount that she has accumulated in a year is shocking. Really. She’s gone from minimalist to maximalist in 12 months and two med changes.

They treat their cats better than their children —- and they even neglect the cats (Like 2 months before they even got their first veterinarian appointment)! This crazy chick is going to buy that $200 cat stroller, use it once, and then forget about it.

Rescue this kids! I hope Daniel is living his best life far away from these two selfish fucks.
gibberish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gibberish »

NYCtoNKY wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 6:45 am Watching Eve carefully and neatly complete the multi-step process of making her own dumping lunch, shows that she is capable of so much more than an occasional workbook page with Mike. It’s heartbreaking that she isn’t enrolled in some sort of credentialed/licensed daily educational program. Or even if they found an app for assisted-communication. Ugh! They “unschool” because they’re self-involved and lazy. That’s all.

How has their “warehouse” (AKA some neighbor’s busted, old cinderblock garage) not been robbed at this point?

The amount that she has accumulated in a year is shocking. Really. She’s gone from minimalist to maximalist in 12 months and two med changes.

They treat their cats better than their children —- and they even neglect the cats (Like 2 months before they even got their first veterinarian appointment)! This crazy chick is going to buy that $200 cat stroller, use it once, and then forget about it.

Rescue this kids! I hope Daniel is living his best life far away from these two selfish fucks.
Yep, to Daniel!
SNT41007
Talker
Talker

Unread post by SNT41007 »

Ahhhhhh! My title was picked! Thanks guys! Honestly I haven't spent as much time on the Knorpps as I did in the past. I can't stomach it that much anymore. Seeing Megan get cosmetic treatment for her teeth and leaving all those special needs kids issues un touched, as a special needs parent myself I can't fathom doing something like that.

Her hoarding makes me uncomfortable. Her behavior. Mike is even changing. It really went from curious entertainment to cringe fest. I just pray that when those kids get old enough they fly from the coop and never look back. Eve will be the only exception, and that's the saddest of them all.
toneloop
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by toneloop »

I..I...wow. I am truly astounded someone sent them hundreds of dollars to purchase a mixer when they spend endless money on trash from the thrift store. I have no words - can't believe people enable this crap.

Also, Megan talking about fasting... let me get this straight. They make all of their children fast every week in order to give money to their cult church? How nice and godly of them.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

NYCtoNKY wrote:Watching Eve carefully and neatly complete the multi-step process of making her own dumping lunch, shows that she is capable of so much more than an occasional workbook page with Mike. It’s heartbreaking that she isn’t enrolled in some sort of credentialed/licensed daily educational program. Or even if they found an app for assisted-communication. Ugh! They “unschool” because they’re self-involved and lazy. That’s all.

Daniel is on a mission. Doubt he's living his best life yet. Missionaries live very regimented lives, and aren't even supposed to be out of earshot of their partners except when they are in the shower.
Hope he doesn't go home after though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

NYCtoNKY
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NYCtoNKY »

toneloop wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 9:43 am I..I...wow. I am truly astounded someone sent them hundreds of dollars to purchase a mixer when they spend endless money on trash from the thrift store. I have no words - can't believe people enable this crap.

Also, Megan talking about fasting... let me get this straight. They make all of their children fast every week in order to give money to their cult church? How nice and godly of them.
I’m very much into fasting. It changed my life —- however, I do not discuss it in front of my four children and I would never have them fast! Like with “unschooling”, she encourages them to fast so that she doesn’t have to cook for them.
flutprop
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by flutprop »

Magarel12 wrote: Tue Dec 08, 2020 5:07 am So after trying soooooo hard, with non subliminal messages, that Bosh or Kitchen Aid offer them a new bread maker, one of their minion give them money to buy a new one ... I can’t believe it ImageImageImage

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk
That is exactly what I was thinking when they said a viewer sent them money for it. I looked up the price and they are $399 at the Bosch website. Not cheap, sure, but she can spend that in one shopping trip to ReStore!

Also, they showed Ash and his finger bandage. I think they totally exaggerated on the injury, as the top of his finger was unbandaged. He just had it around the knuckle?

My other thoughts while watching them in the warehouse: They supposedly downsized to their 1300sf house, but did they really because they rented the warehouse that is probably as large as the old rental and packed it full of things!
ITSMYOPINION
Talker
Talker

So has anyone noticed Momster and her GURU Energy drinks? Apparently they contain more caffeine than a Red Bull. I'm wondering if that has anything to do with how mental, grouchy, nasty, short tempered, obnoxious, twitchy, scratchy and SPUN she clearly is.
The mouth twitching has become totally insane too not to mention extremely cringe. I just saw these mental cases acting totally manic about a stupid card table and banging on stuff at 12:30 am. No respect for 9 other people sleeping. Do these people ever sleep? They are looking like total crackhead now. Maybe that's why they are so awful to their kids? I haven't been up that late since my 20's. Then again I actually enjoy being with my kids, showing them affection, and making an effort to help them become amazing humans.
BalticBallet
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BalticBallet »

ewwww yuck she bought thrift shop christmas tins to put cookies for the neighbours and isn't going to wash the tins first.

Meg reminds me of those people on Antiques Roadshow who being a "ming vase or some other find" to the show hoping to score big but in reality its a cheap mass produced copy worth nothing.
Z3phyr
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Z3phyr »

I haven’t watched them in quite awhile and I’m shocked!

Megan has always been odd looking with the pompadour, but what has happened to Mike’s appearance? He looks like a man with a manifesto, if you catch my drift...

These poor kids. :(
tc7665
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tc7665 »

Mike is on something, or drinking. The last few videos show a decline in him as the video progresses throughout the day. By night, his eyes are so glassy with huge pupils and his behavior changes from how he starts out.

Today’s video, he cuts her off, talks over her and bluntly says anything without a filter... so different from his usual compliant, subservient demeanor.
Wylee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Wylee »

I think they are experiencing extreme financial distress.
MervelllaB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by MervelllaB »

tc7665 wrote:Mike is on something, or drinking. The last few videos show a decline in him as the video progresses throughout the day. By night, his eyes are so glassy with huge pupils and his behavior changes from how he starts out.

Today’s video, he cuts her off, talks over her and bluntly says anything without a filter... so different from his usual compliant, subservient demeanor.
I absolutely agree about the last video.
It almost appeared like he was mocking her at times - and she is too stupid to see it. She thinks he is agreeing with her but he is making fun of her. He made some kind of sarcastic comment about how she had struck lucky this past week - she’s claiming to have found $8000 dollars worth of antiques in thrift stores in one week.
When you look at the era or name she claims her finds to be from, they don’t even look remotely alike.
She has completely lost all sight of reality with these antiques. It’s embarrassing to watch. Her assessment of the card table was cringeworthy. There was nothing solid about the inside of it. It was not quality workmanship.
Does she know how many years antique experts work to be proficient in what they do. She thinks she can lift a book and accurately date and value something.
She’s deluded!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “I-P”