ItsKelsiesLife

mama_atl
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ItsKelsiesLife

Unread post by mama_atl »

It pains me to start this thread. I started following Kelsie after I experienced two miscarriages in a row. I found her experiences deeply moving and relatable. I felt so invested in her journey because although our experiences were not the same, she had gone through something difficult that I was going through. I found knowing I wasn’t alone reassuring.

And since then, I’ve been an avid follower. I’ve cried when she miscarried. I’ve celebrated when she became pregnant. I donated a puzzle piece to help her pay her medical bills. I so badly wanted to see her dreams become a reality, and I still do.

But I honestly think she had grown to resent her audience. Unless they are helping her financially or echoing exactly what she wants to hear, she chastises them. I’m sure there are some out there who take things too far, but the vast majority of people who respond with their suggestions or experiences mean well. And she never seems to take it that way.

The first time something rubbed me the wrong way was when during a Q&A with her mom a question came up about adoption. She gave such a curt response: “Obviously, I’ve thought about it! Moving on!” I thought it was a perfectly normal question to ask someone who wished to be a mother but was having difficulties conceiving. But she acted like it was inappropriate for anyone to even ask... during a Q&A where she asked for questions...

And the final straw for me was how she complained that too many women came to her with their positive SCH stories (and pinned comments that echoed her thoughts). As her audience, we are not allowed to be positive. Kelsie finds positivity overwhelming and just want to wallow in sorrow for the remainder of this pregnancy I guess. I had shared my SCH story because I felt a connection to Kelsie. She helped me through something difficult, maybe my experience could help her. But no... No one cares about my SCH. In fact, it’s actually bad to even mention it.

Anyways, I honestly wish her all the best. But I hope that she takes a step back from social media and YT because she doesn’t seem to appreciate the many women who feel a connection to her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: ItsKelsiesLife

Unread post by haterade »

I like Kelsie a lot. The only thing that rubbed me the wrong way was when she did that “finding your fertility” partnership with that fertility guru who duped people out of a ton of money. I think she’s really struggling with this pregnancy. Trying to balance sharing with her audience but also keeping her guard up has to be really difficult. I think she’s afraid if she takes a break, people may lose interest. Between her infertility, her losses, and her father’s rapidly declining health, she has been through a lot in a relatively short amount of time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Anonymous_observer
Discord name: Anonymous_observer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ItsKelsiesLife

Unread post by Anonymous_observer »

I think she is a mean girl and very self centered. We chatted a bit on insta. When I told her about my tranfer she couldn't even say best wishes which is just rude no matter what you been through. She openly mocked one of her huge fans in an insta story for wanting to do a partnership with her. She made fun of her for saying her heart was broken to pieces and that she followed her journey and dreamed of working with her. Why publicly humiliate your fan?! And of course today she posted a meme saying be kind to everyone bc everyone is going through something 🙄. Someone asked if she lost followers since having a baby and she posted 2000 with a 🙄 emoji. For someone who has been through what she has and advocates for infertility she sure did lose her compassion quickly. Most infertility ppl even post after having a baby that if you need to block them then go ahead for your mental health. Then she takes everyone's money to test her embryos. She didn't want to pay for that herself... yet shortly after she redid her hard wood floors (major expense)! She just didn't want to pay for hey own baby smh. And she's a stay at home mom now. She should treat her followers like gold since they are the reason H is here. She gets super defensive on the silliest things. Like on tt someone gave her a compliment on her hair but used word actually. Of course Kelsey went off! Then the poor girl was like I'm losing sleep over you being mad at me. I gave a puzzle piece and am a huge fan. Ppl told her forever ago to do ivf and she got so angry at them. Welp... here she is. She's constantly preaching how ppl need to word things to other ppl. Honestly that's so annoying! I have infertility and I don't do that. Ppl owe you nothing! Grow some skin. Ppl will comment any helpful tip and she takes it all wrong. She's gotta be the one to invent or say things first. She's just super annoying all together. I can't anymore with her. She recently said she's done with utube. It's more like utube is done with you. She couldn't get views after having a baby.

Return to “I-P”