mommylovesherpreemie

ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: mommylovesherpreemie

Unread post by ladybug »

I dont believe the rape story at all.....
dfwmom
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by dfwmom »

It does seem weird that she wouldn't just come right out and say it... I mean, I understand that there might be some shame associated with a woman getting raped, but outright being deceitful about it isn't the way to go either.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

junepher wrote:
TaylorKnows wrote:
nanabanana wrote:This is the story Allie told us..
First she said she was pregnant with her husbands baby.. For months.. Until after Tara was born. Then she told us that her husband wanted her to make it clear on YT it wasn't his baby. She told us that she NEVER said it was her husbands baby..

I don't remember her telling us she was raped or taken advantage of.. I do think I remember her saying that Tara's dad didn't want anything to do with raising her.. Anyone else?
It sounds like she only cried rape to not sound like a tramp or something. Sounds like she cheated and hubbie was okay with it at first and then changed his mind....
Okay. I have to say something to you and it might sound bitchy, but I don't care. This is a topic on a girl whose videos are no longer available...It's fine that you want to be apart of this and all, but it just seems weird you have never seen one video and know nothing about her, aside from what we've commented on. You do realize that you don't have to comment on every mommy channel topic? And you're seventeen years old. I just hope you have hobbys, interests, and a life outside of these topics. Many other people who aren't parents comment, but you just seem overly interested or obsessed. lol
I know I don't have to respond to every topic and I don't. I never saw her videos but I'm going off of what I hear. I do have other hobbies, but I have this site on my phone or on my computer whenever I'm on so when I get a free second I look and respond. I'm not over interested or obsessed. You don't sound bitchy at all, I can see what it looks like to other, if I saw the same I may be suspicious lol. I'm part of an after school group, I have a job, have friends, etc. this is just one of the things I do for my free time. I wasn't going to comment on this until I saw that thing. I only really comment on three of these things and I'll only step into say something if I really feel it's needed. I try not to comment all the time, but it is interesting.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

^^^ at least taylor is young but can still see through these YT mom's BS!! a lot of grown women can't even see it, lol!
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Lol. I hate that sometimes. I'll see these moms that are falling for these women's traps like we all once did or almost did and it's like...open your damn eyes!
Lirpa79
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lirpa79 »

tellitlikeitis wrote:
Lirpa79 wrote:She was married to my cousin, the Army guy. The whole situation with her was a giant shit show. End of story.
She told me Tara was conceived by being taken advantage of- was that a load of BS?
As far as I know, yes. When she first starting making videos, it was a huge surprise to everyone in my family. When I began watching them, I noticed she referred to the baby's dad as, Jeremy, a couple of times. Jeremy is my cousins name. I PM'd her and asked if she thought he was the father, because according my cousin, he most definitely WAS NOT! This was only a couple of months into her announcing she was pregnant. She responded with "No, it's a friend of mines baby" or something to that effect. At that time, everyone was relieved that my cousin was not the father, because he is no position to care for a child. Very immature, financially, etc. They were married only after weeks of knowing each other, so that was weird. Anyway, yes, she did have some "harassment" from an Uncle, whom I DO NOT associate with, but only because she was implying that Jeremy was the father of this baby. She did send me a PM explaining what happened. Her story is that she went to party and got drunk and passed out and her friend took advantage of her. I NEVER heard anything about drugs. She bitched constantly, in her videos, that Jeremy wasn't giving her any money, and yes, that is true. They were separated and filing for divorce. He wanted that to happen as quickly as possible. After all, she was pregnant and still married to him, which technically and in the eyes of the army, made him financially responsible to that child. She prolonged the divorce FOREVER. Trying to get more money out of him. In the end, she finally met some carpet cleaner guy and left Jeremy alone. On to the next one!! LOL I wish her well....but man...what a train wreck!
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

Lirpa- so do you have an update on her life now?? Just curious bc its been forever since seeing videos from her...
Lirpa79
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lirpa79 »

Nope. The last communication I had was a while ago...a few years. I'm assuming she doesn't make videos because of the new husband. Good!!! LOL
tiphany
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tiphany »

Why do I seem to recall her talking about having paternity testing done, and announcing when the results came back that he was, in fact, the father? Or was she not referring to her husband, and was actually talking about the "real" father?
Lirpa79
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lirpa79 »

tiphany wrote:Why do I seem to recall her talking about having paternity testing done, and announcing when the results came back that he was, in fact, the father? Or was she not referring to her husband, and was actually talking about the "real" father?
Hmmm? Not sure that happened. Unless I missed it. But my cousin is 100% not the dad.
tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tellitlikeitis »

Lirpa79 wrote:
tellitlikeitis wrote:
Lirpa79 wrote:She was married to my cousin, the Army guy. The whole situation with her was a giant shit show. End of story.
She told me Tara was conceived by being taken advantage of- was that a load of BS?
As far as I know, yes. When she first starting making videos, it was a huge surprise to everyone in my family. When I began watching them, I noticed she referred to the baby's dad as, Jeremy, a couple of times. Jeremy is my cousins name. I PM'd her and asked if she thought he was the father, because according my cousin, he most definitely WAS NOT! This was only a couple of months into her announcing she was pregnant. She responded with "No, it's a friend of mines baby" or something to that effect. At that time, everyone was relieved that my cousin was not the father, because he is no position to care for a child. Very immature, financially, etc. They were married only after weeks of knowing each other, so that was weird. Anyway, yes, she did have some "harassment" from an Uncle, whom I DO NOT associate with, but only because she was implying that Jeremy was the father of this baby. She did send me a PM explaining what happened. Her story is that she went to party and got drunk and passed out and her friend took advantage of her. I NEVER heard anything about drugs. She bitched constantly, in her videos, that Jeremy wasn't giving her any money, and yes, that is true. They were separated and filing for divorce. He wanted that to happen as quickly as possible. After all, she was pregnant and still married to him, which technically and in the eyes of the army, made him financially responsible to that child. She prolonged the divorce FOREVER. Trying to get more money out of him. In the end, she finally met some carpet cleaner guy and left Jeremy alone. On to the next one!! LOL I wish her well....but man...what a train wreck!
I cottoned on to how unstable and odd she is after Tara was born and she ended up with thr new guy and not vlogging anymore. She seem's like another one of these girls who just desperately wants babies and will have them with anyone on offer and gets married and divorced like nothing else :/
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

She has made 2 update videos in august 2013. I've only watched one and she's had a baby boy.....
tellitlikeitis
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tellitlikeitis »

Surprisingly, she's back again. She's a surrogate and she posts random, boring reviews for whatever reason... Thinking she's angling for some company's to send her free items to review. Such an old woman.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by KimKardashian »

has she said what her baby boy's name is ?

Return to “I-P”