Plus 1 Please

blessyourheart
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Plus 1 Please

Unread post by blessyourheart »

I feel sorry for her. Colby is clearly an asshole. Hopefully she can keep doing her build your own business stuff to keep her life normal for the boys.
Oreo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Oreo »

She posted a new video, they are getting a divorce. No details about the reason why. She says she doesn't want to put anything out there that 'could influence the relationship the boys have with Colby'. Sounds like cheating or violence to me. I feel sorry for her :(
sunsetlove
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sunsetlove »

I immediately thought violence.

1. She said the boys would see him but they needed "to work a lot of things out." I got the vibe that he couldn't have them alone.

2. When she talked about Nolan having anger issues she said Colby also struggled with unmanageable anger
yummymummy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yummymummy »

I love Kelsey and I definitely feel for her right now. I agree the first things I thought of were violence or cheating. They seemed to be doing so well and I was shocked when these rumors started swirling. I give her credit for addressing the rumors, many gurus don't have the courage she has. I'm glad she is standing on her two feet and already has a house for her and the boys. If I remember correctly, doesn't her mom live four hours away from where her and Colby originally lived? So now theres a lot of distance between her and Colby, which I think is good, but somewhat disappointing for the boys since they aren't going to see their dad as often.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

Poor Kelsey. I hope she learns from Jenis mistakes and doesn't drag him through the mud for a confidence boost. I also really appreciate her mentioning the fact that her kids had zero choice in being on YT. I feel like that's never mentioned but can really be an invasion of privacy. Good job, Kelsey. We're rooting for you!
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

Poor thing :( I feel for her and the boys
kiwi
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kiwi »

I've always really liked her. It sounds to me like she's got this. I think she'll do a wonderful job getting herself and the boys through this rough patch.

I don't think she'll pull a Candidmommy. She keeps repeating that she doesn't want to share too much, because of the impact that may have on her boys. I think she's smarter than that.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Why would she put her last name on FB? I thought she was trying to protect herself & the boys. You can use that to find their house that's for sale, her moms house, etc.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Oops I mean it's on her Instagram
litnerd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by litnerd »

Whelp. Now, thanks to the "crimes within 1 mile" tool on Trulia, I know that their neighborhood has a serious crime issue.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Litnerd welcome back haven't seen you in a while! She's lurking she already removed her last name from Instagram.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Bob'sBurgers »

I went back and looked at her instagram. Her last photos with Colby in them, everyone comments how different he looks in them. He is a lot skinnier than he used to look. I have never watched Candid mommy before but went ahead and looked at her divorce video that you guys were talking about. I get the feeling they may have similar reasons for their divorces. :(
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I am happy to see that it looks like she is doing well at starting over on her own with the kids. I think she has it under control pretty well just from what little I see.
Mumsnotproud
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mumsnotproud »

Bob'sBurgers wrote:...I get the feeling they may have similar reasons for their divorces. :(
Colby lost his weight through Isagenix... a weight loss program Kelsey began to use/sell. That, factored into with his biking, lead to great results.

His 'new body' is why some speculate he may have stepped out on his marriage/cheated... if perhaps, his new body came with some new confidence.

I tend to be in the 'anger/violence' camp for the reasoning behind the divorce.

Either way... there's no evidence to support a drug addiction like in Jeni's case.
litnerd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by litnerd »

From her most recent video it sounds like he's getting unsupervised visitation so I'm thinking it wasn't violence. Also she said she didn't see it coming, which if it was violence, it would have been an issue for a while I think.
Bob'sBurgers
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Mumsnotproud wrote:
Bob'sBurgers wrote:...I get the feeling they may have similar reasons for their divorces. :(
Colby lost his weight through Isagenix... a weight loss program Kelsey began to use/sell. That, factored into with his biking, lead to great results.

His 'new body' is why some speculate he may have stepped out on his marriage/cheated... if perhaps, his new body came with some new confidence.

Either way... there's no evidence to support a drug addiction like in Jeni's case.
Oh, I didn't know that. I last watched her videos while she was still pregnant with her last pregnancy. Thanks for letting me knowx I probably wouldn't of known otherwise.
ApplePie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ApplePie »

I thought he might have cheated also, but now I'm actually thinking violence because she said this was Colby's first visit with the boys since they split. It's been at least five weeks since she posted a pic on IG in her old house. She also said it would give her a "couple of hours" to paint at her new place. That screams supervised visitation to me, or at least court ordered.
Mumsnotproud
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mumsnotproud »

Bob'sBurgers wrote: Oh, I didn't know that. I last watched her videos while she was still pregnant with her last pregnancy. Thanks for letting me knowx I probably wouldn't of known otherwise.
I realized after posting my response, that we really didn't have any 'evidence' when Jeni's divorce was announced either. Drug addiction came out of left field... so who knows!? But... [the majority of] his weight loss is definitely related to the program they started last year!

ApplePie wrote:...she said this was Colby's first visit with the boys since they split. It's been at least five weeks since she posted a pic on IG in her old house. She also said it would give her a "couple of hours" to paint at her new place. That screams supervised visitation to me, or at least court ordered.
I was surprised to hear her actually say he 'has visitation'... as opposed to just 'the boys are with Colby for the afternoon.'
mookieloo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mookieloo »

I wonder if this has anything to do with his PTSD. She's mentioned before that he has it from serving in the Middle East. (No excuse, obvs)
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

She is a darn strong woman, that's for sure. Beautiful IG post this morning too

Return to “I-P”