YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mama Natural Blog

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

She had her baby!

An accidental unassisted home birth. Beautiful birth vlog — crazy how fast it went. I laughed, I cried...lol

I love the name. I saw that the middle name had to do with one of the places in Spain they visited. I hope she does a video on the name!
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

Man that was a crazy awesome birth, her husband was so freaking calm and supportive. Love the babies name. I laughed out loud at her asking to see the mucus plug in between contractions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

pennyajdg wrote:Man that was a crazy awesome birth, her husband was so freaking calm and supportive. Love the babies name. I laughed out loud at her asking to see the mucus plug in between contractions

That was hilarious! I also liked when he said, “I can’t help you, but I’m holding the towel” or something like that when she was saying “help”. Lol Both showed a lot of patience!

I wonder if she’s followed the Supernatural birth thing again? It didn’t appear that she did, but it did happen fast.
Febe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Febe »

That was such an awesome video. He was so calm and she was too! I loved that he wasn’t afraid to touch and look and just jumped right in to help.

Return to “I-P”