JPSUESS Part 1

Zippy
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JPSUESS

Unread post by Zippy »

Funny I remember Jennifer saying when she got pregnant with Landry, that she knows her body so well, she knows exactly when she can and does get pregnant. So no it didn't just happen.

And like others have said you are here gossiping and judging the posters here, pot meet kettle :)

Why do I get the feeling you are either Jennifer or a close friend/family member? obvious much?

I have no beef with Paul, never did, so why he feels the need to have you come here and defend him is beyond me, I don't really recall him being crapped on here. I feel sorry for the guy, cheating wife, a wife who IMO wanted everything now, and probably put way too much pressure on the guy. However I don't think dating a 22 year is going to be too long term. Maybe both Jennifer and Paul should stop bringing the partners of the week home to meet their kids?
Move along folks, nothing to see here
gurumama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gurumama »

Rumour has it he didn't want her announcing the pregnancy. The whole pregnancy he wanted to keep it very hush and quiet and the evening she announced it on Facebook to family and friends he left her. But, that's what the rumours are saying, it's all he said she said.
Zippy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Zippy »

they are friends again on facebook, probably time for the to both grow up a bit
crazycrazy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by crazycrazy »

She is having a boy
rfh81512

Unread post by rfh81512 »

I for one think bringing a 22 YEAR OLD (who looks pretty immature to me based off her Facebook "selfies") into a family of 5 children is a little insane. She is NOT going to stick around, so having their children even meet all these idiots the two of them have been dating is moronic.

I honestly think Paul and Jennifer really need to get back together and try to work it out for their family. Hello, weren't they high school sweethearts or something? I find it very sad and in my opinion, I think Jennifer fell into this attention trap when she wasn't getting real attention out of Paul. It seemed to me like he worked a lot and didn't seem to be home much. Creating 5 beautiful boys together and being together so long... I don't see how they couldn't love each other with every fiber of their being.

Especially after what's happened to Jennifer (and what a SURPRISE a guy who would take on a married woman with 5 kids was a douche just looking for a good time, by the way) you would think it would make the two of them realize maybe everything they've done is a total mistake. It makes me very sad. Their kids really seemed to love their home and their family and their parents together. They all looked so happy. It's heartbreaking how simple choices can change everything.
rfh81512

Have you seen the pictures on Paul's Facebook? It looks like she could be his daughter. :| :|

Last edited by rfh81512 on Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

^^^ so gross! And you know "Amberrrrr" isn't going to stick around long at all. I can't imagine being 22 and dating a guy with 5 kids! He's probably giving her a free place to stay while she's giving it up to him in return. That would be my guess.
SukiSuki
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SukiSuki »

I agree. They really should be together, but Jennifer appears to be the one who turned down reconciling with him. You can tell that that kinda broke the guy afterwards. Now he is boinging a young chick who looks and acts sixteen. He needs to wear rubbers.

Jenn's new guy is greasy looking and there's something about him that I don't like. She must be living in la la land or very self absorbed to not sense or see it. I saw a comment she posted under a picture of them together shortly after breaking up.. "We were so happy there" or some shit. So they were good on Feb. 20th, but 4 days later, she is whining and being wistful. And now they might be back together. That is something you'd expect out of a highschool relationship. She clearly got bored with Paul and is now absorbed in chasing after this grease ball. Sadly, she is now bringing a child into this situation. I predict they don't last. He will take a hike in the end and I bet he will be a weekend or every other weekend kinda daddy, too.

All of them are fucking morons.
rfh81512

Yep, and in the one picture posted, there are beer boxes in the background. I dunno if he just took that up after they split or if he's always been a heavy drinker. I agree, it seemed like she didn't want to get back with him. But why would she when she was having too much fun with her boy toy, to be honest.

I wonder if she regrets everything now that she realizes this Matt dude really seemed to want nothing more than a good time. Her and Paul really need to just try to work it out, in my opinion. I feel like things spiraled out of control and I honestly felt like they seemed to truly love each other. When she talked about their relationship, everything seemed fine to me. I think he was probably just not attentive to her anymore and was probably not home a lot.
rfh81512

And I wonder how Jen feels about Amber being involved with her kids. I would NOT NOT NOT be happy about that
rfh81512

By the way footballmama, you were just fine with answering about foreclose and bankruptcy YOURSELF until just now, so don't come on here acting like the people who followed her and her family on YT for so long, wondering WHAT HAPPENED (considering the fact she just left with no good-bye) are "trolls", when you were doing just that yourself. Get off your high horse.
Zippy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Zippy »

Ugg hate how Jennifer puts stuff on her Instagram that she wants, to me it's just a way of hinting for gifts. What is with all the Mommy Vloggers/Bloggers expecting gifts from their "fans" I'd rather donate to a local charity. Zaks Girl even has a note in her description to read down, with all her gift registries
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

I HATE how these yt moms think they are entitled to these gifts! Lora used to be one of the worst ones. Sure, go buy a $200 diaper bag for your SIXTH baby!!!
nancyh100
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nancyh100 »

Just caught up on all this. I'm in shock :O
Zippy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Zippy »

She posted a pic on Instagram with her Baby Daddy, so I guess it's back on.
rfh81512

Re: JPSUESS Part 1

Ergh... why even bother getting back with him? We can literally take bets on how long that will last.

I sincerely thought she was WAY smarter than she seems to be, with way more common sense. Unless she just flipped a switch and has been going through some sort of mental crisis. lol Because I really don't get it. I honestly think she completely surprised everyone... because everyone thought she was the stylish mama married to her high school sweetheart with 5 boys who had it together, was sincere, honest, and had lots of advice to give given her experience. Now, I would question taking any advice from her, to be honest.
ladybug
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ladybug »

^^^ that's how I thought of her. Now everytime I see a post on Instagram I just think how fake and full of it she is.
tallgirl85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tallgirl85 »

What is her instagram and is it public?
Sleuth2014
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sleuth2014 »

So I didn't find YTMD until awhile after Jennifer left and haven't looked at her thread in a few months, but holy crap! I thought it was crazy that she cheated on/left Paul, but having a 6th kid with a guy you haven't really been with that long is nuts. I was hoping it was a girl (for the few minutes of reading before I got to the part where it was a boy) since she seems like one of those moms who wants a girl and won't stop until she gets one. And registering for your 6th boy is ridiculous. I'd kind of understand if it was a girl, but when you register with your 6th it just seems greedy.
Zippy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Zippy »

she is sporting what looks like an engagement ring

Return to “I-P”