JPSUESS Part 1

CrayCray
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

JPSUESS Part 1

Unread post by CrayCray »

Does she come across as arrogant to anyone else? or is it just me?
LovePotion009
Informer
Informer

Re: JPSUESS

Unread post by LovePotion009 »

CrayCray wrote:Does she come across as arrogant to anyone else? or is it just me?
She comes across as very arrogant to me. She acts like she knows EVERYTHING. I think back to when she created her birth plan with the last baby. As she read the entire plan she acted like the cat that caught the canary. I'm sure as demanding as she was they couldn't wait to get her out of there. The doctor wanted to monitor her a long the way and check her dilation and effacement and she refused to let them check.They live over an hour away so it only makes sense to know the numbers. If anyone tries to even make a comment that is displeasing to her she replies with a smart remark. Kiss up or move on. I watched her recent video of questions and answers with her husband and he is exactly as I thought he would be. He seems very submissive which puts her in the position of power and control. I'm sure that satisfies her. Another thing is they seem to live life on a shoestring, but she continues to pop kids out. When your kids have to wear hand me downs, it is hard to provide at Christmas, has to go without air conditioning in the summer so they can afford to do something special for the kids, ect... there are way to many kids. Why not have 2 instead of 5 and give them a better life?
thegooseiscooked

Unread post by thegooseiscooked »

Arrogant? She may appear to be so but the stupid bint posted a vlog on how to make crockpot french toast in 6 hours.

6 hours to make french toast? Seriously? Beat an egg with milk, dip the bread in it, bang it in the fry pan with some butter. Voila. 5 minutes tops.
amy896
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amy896 »

I honestly think she gets pregnant all of the time because she loves the attention she gets from it. That's how she comes across to me.

And she's very boring.
CrayCray
Talker
Talker

amy896 wrote:I honestly think she gets pregnant all of the time because she loves the attention she gets from it. That's how she comes across to me.

And she's very boring.
I feel the exact same way! and her obsession (and i do see it as an obsession, HELLO? did you see how much girl clothes she had stocked?!) with having a little girl is off putting. It doesn't come across about the need to raise a family anymore, she just wants what she wants and isn't going to stop until she gets it, no matter how much it burdens the rest of her family. And another thing that bugged me with this last pregnancy was the fact she kept saying "we don't care what it is as long as it's healthy, but we obviously hope for a girl" and then she took a bunch of gender tests? I watched the first gender test and when it said boy you could tell she was disappointed. Which i guess was fine, but what upset me was that she kept taking gender test after gender test, like she was hoping the first one would be wrong and she would finally get that girl. It kind of sickening to me.
thegooseiscooked

You're so right! I went back and looked and it was like she was desperately taking test after test just to get a girl result.

Someone commented on one of her videos that it was so nice to see someone who didn't "settle for the 2 kids, a dog and a house". Um, excuse me? Whats wrong with 2 kids, a dog and a house? I'd rather have that and be able to provide well for my children (instead of going without airconditioning in summer) and give my all to raising them instead of being spread so thin and never having time for one on one attention with them.
LovePotion009
Informer
Informer

CrayCray wrote:
amy896 wrote:I honestly think she gets pregnant all of the time because she loves the attention she gets from it. That's how she comes across to me.

And she's very boring.
I feel the exact same way! and her obsession (and i do see it as an obsession, HELLO? did you see how much girl clothes she had stocked?!) with having a little girl is off putting. It doesn't come across about the need to raise a family anymore, she just wants what she wants and isn't going to stop until she gets it, no matter how much it burdens the rest of her family. And another thing that bugged me with this last pregnancy was the fact she kept saying "we don't care what it is as long as it's healthy, but we obviously hope for a girl" and then she took a bunch of gender tests? I watched the first gender test and when it said boy you could tell she was disappointed. Which i guess was fine, but what upset me was that she kept taking gender test after gender test, like she was hoping the first one would be wrong and she would finally get that girl. It kind of sickening to me.
She was obsessed with having a girl. I could not believe all the girls clothes she had been buying. I think she would have kept them, but she was probably really needed the money. She picked most of it up at yard sales then was asking more money than I am sure she even came close to paying. With all those gender tests she took, one after another then to tell everyone it was "for fun"? lol yeah, right....like we really believe that! It made her mad when people commented that they know she was disappointed.
CrayCray
Talker
Talker

i also remember when a family member of hers was pregnant around the same time as her with a little girl and she was PISSED about it. I can't remember if it was with this baby or Greyson but i remember her talking about helping with the girls babyshower and you could see the jealousy and anger all over her face. I just don't understand why a girl child holds such importance to her? and i also wonder how the boys feel about her going on about wanting a little girl all the time; you would think they would feel like they're aren't good enough to please her.
amy896
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amy896 »

Completely agree with the girl thing! It's funny you mention this, because Candidmommy once said (when she discovered she was having her second boy) that any mother who publicly stated that she wanted to have a boy or a girl shouldn't become a mother in the first place, because that's just so wrong to think that way. I wonder what she thinks of JPSUESS now that she stated she wanted a girl...

Sounds like Candidmommy also wanted a girl...
amy896
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amy896 »

Also, when she was talking about her birth plan for her 5th son, I just wanted to say "Why don't you just have a homebirth?" because your plans are inconveincing the hospital. I'm sure her OB thought of that too. I'm sure the entire hospital staff hated her and couldn't wait until she left. She must have been the most demanding patient on the entire hospital floor.

It just amazed me that she thought she could just walk in to the hospital and drastically alter hospital protocol just to suit her. Rules are rules. If you don't like those rules, give birth at home or in a birthing center. If something happened to that baby during delivery the hospital could still get sued by her and they will LOSE. And JPSUESS would justify it by blaming the hospital instead of blaming herself for not choosing to be monitored in the first place. That's why she wanted a hospital birth-- so she could shift blame onto the staff and not herself if something did go wrong.
LovePotion009
Informer
Informer

amy896 wrote:Also, when she was talking about her birth plan for her 5th son, I just wanted to say "Why don't you just have a homebirth?" because your plans are inconveincing the hospital. I'm sure her OB thought of that too. I'm sure the entire hospital staff hated her and couldn't wait until she left. She must have been the most demanding patient on the entire hospital floor.

It just amazed me that she thought she could just walk in to the hospital and drastically alter hospital protocol just to suit her. Rules are rules. If you don't like those rules, give birth at home or in a birthing center. If something happened to that baby during delivery the hospital could still get sued by her and they will LOSE. And JPSUESS would justify it by blaming the hospital instead of blaming herself for not choosing to be monitored in the first place. That's why she wanted a hospital birth-- so she could shift blame onto the staff and not herself if something did go wrong.
I thought the same thing. She is an advocate for home births and her demands were so high I wonder why she didn't have a home birth. She lives over an hour away from the hospital and stated she was going to wait at home as long as she could. If for some reason she medically needed to be in the hospital versus home birth it wouldn't have done her much good because she didn't deem it necessary to make sure she was at the hospital in a safe amount of time. I agree they probably couldn't wait to see her leave.
thegooseiscooked

That birth plan makes her sound like a complete wanker. Hospital staff are actually there to make sure you have a safe delivery and that baby is healthy. She makes them sound like they are evil and only there to interfere with her.

I'm sure they let the door hit her ass on the way out.
CrayCray
Talker
Talker

now that it's been brought up about her being a pain the rear at the hospital with her birth plan; i wonder if maybe she was hoping for some sort of lawsuit if something went wrong? She's so pro home birth and even had training to become a midwife so why have her baby at the hospital? It just doesn't make sense.
amy896
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amy896 »

I think because she knew that there was a slight chance something could go wrong at home, and she didn't want to be blamed for contributing to her baby's death. She then could blame the hospital (and not herself) if something did go wrong. The hospital cannot keep you and your baby safe when you are refusing everything. Technically, if something bad did happen, it would be HER fault. But, legall, the hospital still would get sued and JPSUESS would win.

That's why a lot of CPM's do not have liability insurance. If something happens during a homebirth, and you have a CPM, there's nothing you can do.

What she did was very, very selfish to the hospital staff.
amy896
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amy896 »

What also got me was when she said she wanted her husband to catch the baby and not the OB when he was born. Now that's dangerous! What if he dropped the baby? I'm sure he would try not to, but baby's are very slippery when being born. My OB really had to grasp onto my ds when he was born. My dh said that he almost dropped him, and he's been an OB for over 20 years. That's a huge liability right there. Didn't she realize how dangerous that was?

And do not tell me she wouldn't sue the hospital if her dh dropped her baby (and he had brain damage as a result). Medical bills and therapy can be very, very expensive. She would sue in a heartbeat, over her dh's mistake. And she would win.

As soon as I heard that I had to unsubscribe from her. How completely selfish.
CrayCray
Talker
Talker

another thing that is off putting to me is that she seems kind of like a label whore. I don't know if she actually is or not, but she comes off that way to me. Like brands have big importance to her.

Unread post by Guest »

I just think she is kinda a hick really. And when is she gonna stop having kids. I mean if you haven't had a girl yet, then perhaps you never will. I really have a problem with people just continuing to have kids just to get a certain sex. How must your other children feel? Like they aren't good enough? :?
mommyandmal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mommyandmal »

*No Self Promoting in Other's Threads*
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

amy896 wrote:I think because she knew that there was a slight chance something could go wrong at home, and she didn't want to be blamed for contributing to her baby's death. She then could blame the hospital (and not herself) if something did go wrong. The hospital cannot keep you and your baby safe when you are refusing everything. Technically, if something bad did happen, it would be HER fault. But, legall, the hospital still would get sued and JPSUESS would win.

That's why a lot of CPM's do not have liability insurance. If something happens during a homebirth, and you have a CPM, there's nothing you can do.

What she did was very, very selfish to the hospital staff.
How is that selfish?She lives far from the hospital in case something went wrong at home.Alot of times Ins. won't cover home births.She did not ask for anything that was not reasonable.She is a smart chic that does her homework.I would ask her about giving birth any day,probably not about french toast. ;) p.s. alot of those papers you sign that you never read say you can't sue them!!!For the epidural,pitocen...ect.
eyesonly

Unread post by eyesonly »

This woman is neurotic and very controlling. She is the one that is obsessed, literally, with having as many babies as possible. Not kids - babies. As soon as the baby heads toward toddlerhood, she becomes very insecure and less interested in them. She has said in the past that she wanted kids to need her and worried about the day when they were grown up - so she never wanted that to happen. Basically she keeps having so many kids because she is needy and needs to replace them when they start to get older and more independent. In the video with her and her husband (he seems like a real tool - she totally rules him) - she said their problem in the past in their relationship was that she was always too needy and demanding of his attention all the time. But not so much now. Uh no... guess why? Because she moved on to doing that with the kids now. She's also a hoarder, they live in a dump, they can't afford to give the kids much, and all she can think about is having more babies? Sad.

Return to “I-P”