Julia Saxon - 15 and pregnant with triplets!

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Julia Saxon - 15 and pregnant with triplets!

Unread post by Primadxnna »

ImageImage
BrittanyandBaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BrittanyandBaby »

I want to check out her channel, I am hearing from a lot of people about her being a fake, I can't find her youtube channel did she remove it??
NicoletteTaylor
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NicoletteTaylor »

She deleted her YouTube and videos because her "parents and counselers made her"
NicoletteTaylor
Amateur
Amateur

She deleted her YouTube and videos because her "parents and counselers made her"
Ermagerd
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ermagerd »

She's live right now. Copied this from the chat.

Chaos18panic: Weren't you supposed to be pregnant with twins?

DeafCatMoan: COPACABANA

Nancy M.: austin mahone song

John U.: Say You Say Me

John U.: Yesterday

DeafCatMoan: CopaCabana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chaos18panic: So are you pregnant or not?

� Michael H. took a Snapshot of Julia and posted it to Twitter �

DeafCatMoan: CopaCabana!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alyssa B.: Ymcmb

chaos18panic: I request you answer the question of whether you faked a pregnancy or not. :)
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I already suggested that someone call on her BS with scare tatics. Say they have her old youtube videos, you now videos, screen shots of her support page and her mothers e-mail address. Tell her to admit her BS and get a fucking life away from the internet
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
Ariasummer
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ariasummer »

So apparently she did it as a joke, pfffft shes the joke. She did it for attention and thought she could get away with it. What a joke!
mdnit
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mdnit »

How did you find out she did it as a joke? Did she finally come out and say it?
Ariasummer
Amateur
Amateur

On her instagram picture above some one commented saying her friend said she did it as a joke
Yue195
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yue195 »

I still say someone email her mother and take her off the internet.
In the name of the moon, I shall gossip about you.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

I still don't think she meant any harm by doing this. She's 15 and naive. But after awhile she should've just given it up...but I agree, a break from the internet wouldn't hurt.
BrittanyandBaby
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BrittanyandBaby »

So Sorry, she faked everything ?! I didn't want to read all 18 pages of thread haha. She deleted her youtube and videos because her parents made her ? A little fishy, I hate when people lie about pregnancies and stuff, ugh!
viaisa97

Unread post by viaisa97 »

Julia knows about this website. She knows everything being said about her. So Julia, if thats even your real name, if you are reading this. Fuck you. You don't deserve sympathy, or attention, you deserve nothing but disgust. If you are going to fake a pregnancy, with triplets and saying you lost one is just sickening. I don't know how your parent raised you, but i know if i were them, i would be so disappointed. Honestly i would disown you lol.
Ariasummer
Amateur
Amateur

viaisa97 wrote:Julia knows about this website. She knows everything being said about her. So Julia, if thats even your real name, if you are reading this. Fuck you. You don't deserve sympathy, or attention, you deserve nothing but disgust. If you are going to fake a pregnancy, with triplets and saying you lost one is just sickening. I don't know how your parent raised you, but i know if i were them, i would be so disappointed. Honestly i would disown you lol.
Completely agree, what she did was not ok. She knew what she was doing, she thought she could get away with it. Her age is not really related, at any age this whole thing is wrong. Yes shes immature, but the excuse just cos 15 isnt really enough. Im sure alot of other 15 year olds wouldn't do this. Shes craving attention,where is her mother i wonder.

Unread post by Guest »

She is very immature, and you can see that just watching her old younows. She annoys the hell out of viewers on that site and is constantly being told to calm down. She is a drama queen, and if you watch one of her old younow broadcasts, she spends 5 minutes freaking out over a contact lens.

My god she needs to grow the hell up. She flat out ignores people's questions about her pregnancy.

I am going to contact her mom with all the information I have. It makes me sick. I came from a mother who lost THREE babies and had a VERY hard time TTC my sibling and me. I hope she learns from her lesson, but her mom obviously doesn't know she is on the internet at odd hours of the night. I don't mind telling her mother.

Unread post by Guest »

Someone send me her mother's email in a private message. I have her home address, but that oversteps the boundaries of privacy.
NicoletteTaylor
Amateur
Amateur

She's on YouNow in the girls channel. I got on and told her its messed up to fake a pregnancy and she said "I don't know what you're talking about." She's ignoring the rest of what I'm saying or asking, but she's read my questions out loud.

Somebody else should join it and ask her pregnancy questions.
TaylorKnows

Unread post by TaylorKnows »

Okay guys, she admitted she did it as a joke awhile back. I think you guys are going a bit far. Bumping up her thread only gives her more attention. I'm all for contacting her mother, but she's not doing it anymore. Let's just move on.
Ermagerd
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ermagerd »

I missed where she admitted she did it as a joke. I guess this just really annoys me because as someone who's suffered a miscarriage, I take it personally that someone would fake losing a baby. It seems like Julia just laughed it off and said it was a joke but isn't very apologetic about it. If she were to say, yes I fucked up, it was a mistake but I learned my lesson, then that would make things better, in my mind.

Unread post by Guest »

Ermagerd wrote:I missed where she admitted she did it as a joke. I guess this just really annoys me because as someone who's suffered a miscarriage, I take it personally that someone would fake losing a baby. It seems like Julia just laughed it off and said it was a joke but isn't very apologetic about it. If she were to say, yes I fucked up, it was a mistake but I learned my lesson, then that would make things better, in my mind.

Yep! I agree!

Return to “I-P”