Tori Glover - 13 & pregnant

thriftfabulous
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tori Glover - 13 & pregnant

Post by thriftfabulous » Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:17 pm

Lord help this world. I hadn't even had my first kiss at 13. Where are the parents of these kids?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
alym0326
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alym0326 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:50 pm

When I was in the 8th grade one of my best friends lost her virginity, it was so bizarre to me - I hadn't even gotten my period at that point. 2 or 3 years later she got pregnant, and got an abortion because the father said he would get back with her if she got one. He didn't stay with her after the abortion.

haremsforbidden
Talker
Talker

Post by haremsforbidden » Sun Jul 31, 2016 9:38 pm

She is as ghetto as it gets, and knocked up again omg! People like her should forever use protection when they bump uglies.
PinkSparkles
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkSparkles » Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:36 am

She's having a girl and naming her Prim. *Barf*
mikejones
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mikejones » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:47 pm

Prim? Like from the hunger games? Oh..
PinkSparkles
Talker
Talker

Post by PinkSparkles » Sat Aug 20, 2016 2:58 am

mikejones wrote:Prim? Like from the hunger games? Oh..
Yep
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Post by Nuggetsaremylife » Tue Mar 21, 2017 11:15 am

Seems like she got her tax return and does wastes endless money every other day at dollar tree on junk.. she's also hyping up a room tour for some reason when in the background her room looks really bad/messy/unorganized

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by BornThisWay94 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:36 pm

It seems like she's matured a bit since being "13 and Pregnant" (barf). Where is the father of her daughter? I think it's sad how she has 2 kids at such a young age and neither of the kids seem to have a father in the picture. I think she's a better mother than some others I've seen on YouTube, but obviously still has a lot of growing up to do. She gets those kids WAY to much junk food, for starters.

Also, side note, but I can't believe she named that child Prim. I hate when people name their children after fictional characters, especially if the name is horrid. I don't even think her name is Primrose like in the Hunger Games, it's just "Prim" :|
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

somewhatsilent
Informer
Informer

Post by somewhatsilent » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:14 am

Poor thing. She posted a haul of groceries and said she couldnt find garlic cloves so she "had to buy it like this"....a whole garlic. I don't think she knows what a clove of garlic is.and I genuinely feel bad for her living in the place she does...though she does try hard and seems like she does her best with the one room. I wonder who her roommates are?

Also I know she's made videos but I really thing her son needs blood work for those bags he looks like he is dying. Those aren't genetic honey...please take him to the doctor!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ber614 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:56 pm

People in the comments tried explaining to her that the cloves are in the bulb, but she still isn't getting it and keeps replying that the cloves were no where to be found and she had to make due with what she had.

It is super obviously she doesn't cook much, not just because of the garlic thing, but because of things she had to buy. Most people that cook regularly typically have things like salt, seasonings, bread crumbs, and olive oil on hand. Obviously, eventually you will run out and have to pick up more. But I can't image running out of all that stuff at the same time. Most of that lasts for months.

Also, it seemed like she didn't know what olive oil was and said "I hope I got enough" and showed a bottle. I use olive oil multiple times a week and a bottle of that size would last me around 3-4 months. She said she needed it to cook veggies for the pasta, she will probably only need 1-2 tablespoons.
singlepostallady
Amateur
Amateur

Post by singlepostallady » Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:27 am

I personally think that the dark circles under Drew's eyes are allergic shiners. My son had them and still does when spring blooms. He is forced to avoid the outdoors, musty spaces, hairy cats and dogs, and several foods. His daily medicine routine is insane, but it done so He can cope. Ignoring it caused a host of infections, rashes, and sleep issues. He probably has a dozenallergies. Poor kid.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Post by Nuggetsaremylife » Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:00 pm

somewhatsilent wrote:Poor thing. She posted a haul of groceries and said she couldnt find garlic cloves so she "had to buy it like this"....a whole garlic. I don't think she knows what a clove of garlic is.and I genuinely feel bad for her living in the place she does...though she does try hard and seems like she does her best with the one room. I wonder who her roommates are?

Also I know she's made videos but I really thing her son needs blood work for those bags he looks like he is dying. Those aren't genetic honey...please take him to the doctor!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

She lives with her mom and her moms girlfriend from what I've gathered

vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by vonniebeth » Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:44 pm

Tori is such a trainwreck! As if getting pregnant at 13 weren't bad enough, she got pregnant AGAIN a few years later and didn't think she'd conceive. That's so stupid!

And as for the teeth thing, my two canines are misplaced and my dentist told me at my appointment last month to look into getting braces, but I'm poor and my teeth aren't causing problems. However, the misplacement of my teeth isn't as obvious as Tori's. If her teeth aren't bothering her, then more power to her to not get braces.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Post by Nuggetsaremylife » Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:28 am

1. Does she just go to the dollar tree everyday of her life and buy junk? Jeez. It's a dollar tree haul every day it seems like. Probably ends up spending more there than going to a regular store because of how much she buys

2. Where does she get the money?

3. I feel so sad when I see her grocery hauls. She gives her son BANQUET meals and those little "fruit juice" barrels that are just like kookaid... I have never seen one grocery haul from her with fresh sides or fresh dinner. It's literally all boxed microwaveable food or if she makes something it is really fattening and lots of canned/premade ingredients. I honestly have never seen someone eat so bad. I hope she grows out of that and realizes what she's feeding them. This isn't a diss to make her feel awful but she gets so defensive over it when people point it out. Any meal that you can feed your kid for $1 is most likely not even classified as real food and you should think twice about it

PurpleOctopus
Amateur
Amateur

Post by PurpleOctopus » Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:57 am

She has a really bad attitude and gets very defensive if someone disagrees with her. And yeah, she seems to buy a lot of extremely unhealthy food.

Sent from my SM-G550T using Tapatalk
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by BornThisWay94 » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:40 pm

Yeah she gets super defensive when people point out that she feeds the kids too much junk food. If you watch pretty much all of her grocery hauls she rarely ever has fresh produce or healthy foods, it's just loads and loads of junk. Her son also looks extremely unhealthy like he's lacking proper nutrients
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Post by Nuggetsaremylife » Sat Jun 03, 2017 4:59 am

BornThisWay94 wrote:Yeah she gets super defensive when people point out that she feeds the kids too much junk food. If you watch pretty much all of her grocery hauls she rarely ever has fresh produce or healthy foods, it's just loads and loads of junk. Her son also looks extremely unhealthy like he's lacking proper nutrients

Yeah I worry about her son he does not look in good health. He looks like a walking vitamin deficiency

Doomtomato
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Doomtomato » Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:45 am

Ive tried to like this girl, but i cant help but shake my head. Tori literally thinks that her daughter turns another month older exactly every 4 weeks. Thinks theres 13 months in a year. And thinks both of her kids are her twins. If youve seen the kids dads youll know who exactly they look like. Of course these are just annoyances. But all jokes aside, feed your boy a damn vegetable.
Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Britxo » Wed Jun 07, 2017 6:21 am

Just watched 2-3 of her grocery hauls and oh my lord.... no comment.

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by marshmellow » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:12 pm

I can't even at her tooth. May be not her fault but nope.
KimKardashian
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KimKardashian » Wed Jul 19, 2017 5:27 am

those tattoos are god awful ..
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by mommaof2cuties » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:35 am

How does she have the money to do all these hauls
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Post by Nuggetsaremylife » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:54 pm

KimKardashian wrote:Image

those tattoos are god awful ..

Yeah they are terrible holy crap those don't even look like normal fingers. Looks like mutilated hands

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Caisflame » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:18 am

That tattoo reminds me of something Chris (simpsons artist) would do. If you don't know who that is look him up. I'm not talking about the actual Simpson's characters. He's notorious for drawing fucked up hands in his pictures.
Nuggetsaremylife
Informer
Informer

Post by Nuggetsaremylife » Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:25 pm

Nothing like canned spaghetti-O and Vienna sausages for dinner for drew. Smfh

Return to “I-P”