Marie Bits and Clips

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Marie Bits and Clips

Unread post by Caisflame »

Marie is the QUEEN of being vague. Since day one she's made little hints about concerning things, just enough to get the viewers wondering, and then leaves it at that. Never speaks of it again and if she does she's super vague about it. I get keeping your privacy, but damn.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

Defuego wrote:Marie is the QUEEN of being vague. Since day one she's made little hints about concerning things, just enough to get the viewers wondering, and then leaves it at that. Never speaks of it again and if she does she's super vague about it. I get keeping your privacy, but damn.
I get the vibes thst she does it to he "mysterious" or something. Not for privacy at all.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
KLBooze
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KLBooze »

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:
Defuego wrote:Marie is the QUEEN of being vague. Since day one she's made little hints about concerning things, just enough to get the viewers wondering, and then leaves it at that. Never speaks of it again and if she does she's super vague about it. I get keeping your privacy, but damn.
I get the vibes thst she does it to he "mysterious" or something. Not for privacy at all.

You could be right. I have family members who act like everything is a secret. Their life is a secret. They are in their 70’s and nothing has changed they still act like this. It’s annoying to the rest of the family.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

KLBooze wrote:
TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:

You could be right. I have family members who act like everything is a secret. Their life is a secret. They are in their 70’s and nothing has changed they still act like this. It’s annoying to the rest of the family.
She just seems like a very young teen-ager when you listen to her talk sometimes. And if you've ever dealt with a 12-14 year old...
You know their strange obsession with being mysterious and knowing something you don't.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:"]
TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:
KLBooze wrote:She shared the other kids middles names but won’t share Scarlet’s. She said it wasn’t a secret but won’t say what it is. I did watch one of her original videos and she was talking to scarlet and said “Scarlet Ryan” in a sing songy voice. Does anyone know what her middle name is?
I just like classics like Charles/Charlie and Stuffnn
I'm pretty sure it's Scarlet Ryan.
Yeah I watched the same video and thought the same thing, 90% sure it's Scarlett Ryan. I feel kind of bad for her daughters like imagine trying to be a lawyer with the name Sadie Santo :? . I guess to some people it's not a big deal - I tried to make sure my kids' names passed the 'Supreme Court test' but who can say if they'll like them as adults.
Honestly though luca isn't a good lawyer name either... Sounds too much like a kiddy nickname for Lucas.[/quote]

I don’t like trendy names. I prefer old fashioned names.

In our area when my son was born we knew 6 people who named their son mason. At our daughters daycare there were 6 more mason along with Caden, Aiden, Jayden. I don’t see those as professional names. However other people do prefer trendy names.
Our friend named their son Luca.[/quote][/quote]
Luca is a super old name tho and it's just an Italian variant of Luke, I like it actually. Sadie is a very old fashioned name and it's trendy because names generally come in cycles of 100 years (so eg 'old lady names' like Violet, June, Greta etc are big rn the same way they were a century ago) and I guess the same goes with Luca. It's actually true of Mason too (naming a son their mom's maiden name used to be common)! Names like William, Henry, Noah, Jaco etc. are all classic yeah but they're also trendy as fuck. But Sadie to me is like Daisy...it's just SO little girl-y especially with an alliterative surname that it seems like a picture book character. Personally I'd have named her Sarah/Serena/Sabine/Adelaide with Sadie as a nickname just in case she wants to run for President or something but like I said that's a personal preference.
"This is the most ghetto shit I've ever seen in my life."
Rihanna
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I'm sure Marie picked the name because it sounds like a whimsical fairytale name when you say the first and last name together. I've met so many dogs named Sadie, that's all my brain goes to when I hear a child with the name.
luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

So she's just a livestream channel now huh? Slapping together a 20 minute vlog once a week is a herculean task I guess ;)
Rihanna
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

I was going to say does she even talk about anything interesting in the live streams. The one i saw for a couple minutes was talking about thumbs up, what she was eating, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KLBooze
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by KLBooze »

calliepaige wrote:I was going to say does she even talk about anything interesting in the live streams. The one i saw for a couple minutes was talking about thumbs up, what she was eating, etc.

She spends time avoiding answering questions. She is now quitting the weekly lives but said she will TRY to do one monthly. So essentially her channel will become stagnate again.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm not even going to lie; I really like Marie's persona on her channel because frankly I tend to act similarly to her at times (Granted, Not always, Because Ive got depression and sometimes i dont even look human for like...a week at a time.. Give or take, and when you're feeling that kinda bad, You arent very bright and peppy. You're bitchy and pissy.) and we have very similar style. But god, This girl can be ANNOYING. Like. Drive ME up a wall annoying. Cant deny she's a good mom from what she has said and done from what i have seen, But holy fucking shit. Everything is NOT A MYSTERY. No one cares that much. Dont hint at it unless you're gonna talk about that.

And just... Living in a shoebox... with three kids... My house is around the size of hers (I believe from what i think ive seen mentioned here. Mine's 1200 sq ft. ) And i feel like im living ontop of the 3 year old and the cat. How does she add 3 more people than i have and NOT be insane? Especially with this new partially open floor plan? I LIVE to go around the corner from 3 YO and just fucking sob sometimes. She certainly must do alot of melting down in the bathroom, That's for sure. (Between kid potty breaks, Obvi. One bath. )

I dont know i saw this thread and re-read it and i just needed to bitch and groan, I dont even know how much sense that made. Its just/...
Marie, girl. I Like you. But act like an adult. And if your house works out? Great. But im not too sure how the FUCK you do that.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The house thing is so strange to me. She doesn't post on her actual facebook account often anymore (her friend account, not her page) but she would often share links to nice houses that were in their budget or under. Houses with more rooms and bigger spaces that they could afford. She said they'd move...if it were closer to her "sister wives community". Now I get the importance of having friends and a community you can rely on for help...but are you really going to keep your growing family (& by that I mean these kids aren't getting any smaller, both Ryan & Marie are tall) in a crammed 2 room house because you won't be within walking distance to your friends? And how do you know a new community at one of these houses wouldn't be just as great and welcoming? You have to put your wants aside sometimes and think about what's best for your family as a whole. Their little house would have been sweet to stay in if they had one child. Two is pushing it, and three is just crazy, especially when she talked so much about how they could afford a bigger house. If they're all happy in it, that's great. But I have to wonder what Ryan wants. Is it Marie and her need for her "sister wives" keeping them there?
Angelica Pickles

Unread post by Angelica Pickles »

Wasn’t her office in a back room!? Now it’s in the living room (according to the live she just did) I bet the old office is Sadie’s new room that she refuses to talk about. Maybe she is ashamed she put the baby on the other side of her house. lol

luci417
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by luci417 »

Defuego wrote:The house thing is so strange to me. She doesn't post on her actual facebook account often anymore (her friend account, not her page) but she would often share links to nice houses that were in their budget or under. Houses with more rooms and bigger spaces that they could afford. She said they'd move...if it were closer to her "sister wives community". Now I get the importance of having friends and a community you can rely on for help...but are you really going to keep your growing family (& by that I mean these kids aren't getting any smaller, both Ryan & Marie are tall) in a crammed 2 room house because you won't be within walking distance to your friends? And how do you know a new community at one of these houses wouldn't be just as great and welcoming? You have to put your wants aside sometimes and think about what's best for your family as a whole. Their little house would have been sweet to stay in if they had one child. Two is pushing it, and three is just crazy, especially when she talked so much about how they could afford a bigger house. If they're all happy in it, that's great. But I have to wonder what Ryan wants. Is it Marie and her need for her "sister wives" keeping them there?
Maybe I'm on the outside of this issue because I moved a lot as a kid and when I was a young adult and then with my husband before we had kids (we like to travel haha) so I always had the tools to 'start over' socially and find a new community of people I loved but like...Marie you are allowed to make new friends?? I get that those girls are her ride or die but they're all in/around Seattle and they have cars so...As adults people move away and you can make more close friends if proximity is very important to you - you just have to know the tricks (comment below for details lmao). You don't have to be tethered to one place forever because youe mom friends are there. That's insane.
Rihanna
sheisonarun
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sheisonarun »

I really don't understand Marie sometimes. She goes on and on during youtube lives about how she is going to use her super chat money to go to Disney because they can't "afford" it and now they have just jetted off to Hawaii. I am aware that they live on the west coast and getting to Hawaii is easier then getting there then it is from the west coast, but Disneyland is closer then Hawaii for sure. I wonder of maybe their "tribe" or "sister wives" paid for the vacation.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sheisonarun wrote:I really don't understand Marie sometimes. She goes on and on during youtube lives about how she is going to use her super chat money to go to Disney because they can't "afford" it and now they have just jetted off to Hawaii. I am aware that they live on the west coast and getting to Hawaii is easier then getting there then it is from the west coast, but Disneyland is closer then Hawaii for sure. I wonder of maybe their "tribe" or "sister wives" paid for the vacation.
On her Facebook friend account she's been posting about this app she used to save money. It sets aside a certain amount of your money every week to save. She's been planning/saving for this trip since Luca was a newborn. I remember her bringing it up right before he was born. It actually seems pretty well thought out.
sheisonarun
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sheisonarun »

Oh, what's the app? I am interested.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

sheisonarun wrote:Oh, what's the app? I am interested.
It was Hello Digit but a lot of people stopped using it after they started charging a monthly fee. It used to be free.
PrincessBware

Unread post by PrincessBware »

Mariethatsme is a liar! So, i’m not sure who “that’s me”is she is referring to. She has always been a fabricator since the time she was a tiny little girl and believed she was a princess. There is some truth to her so-called raw vloggs, but she took her childhood and combined it with her cousins childhood to create her story. Yes, she was a child of an alcoholic and addict. And yes her life was spent taking care of her mother since she was a little girl, but she was never placed in foster care and she was never molested. It was her cousin that was removed from her mom’s sister’s (Marie’s aunt)care over and over again. The whole family was full of addiction and sadly all the elders including her mother died from the complications of living their lives this way. I believe HepC was a huge factor. Both her mom and aunt were opiate addicts, combined with alcohol. Her aunt died first at 55and her mom was outraged that her cousin poured out the liquid morphine as the hospice nurse directed her to do and refused to give it to her. After that her cousin decided to break ties with all remaining family on her moms side. Her and her cousin were never really close as Marie was always so jealous of her. Not saying she didn’t experience rough times, but nothing compared. She never really matured more past the age of 17. She is fake. Internally she’s a very resentful jealous person always searching for recognition and acknowledgement to make herself feel worthy. which the main one seems to be having children as she is on number 4 now. She is a good mom, I’ll give her that, as her mentality is closer to a child’s level and she can relate. But for sure, behind the scenes, especially when it came to family she was NOT rainbows and lollypops. Becoming a Master manipulator is how she learned to cope! She Judges people harshly and looks down on those who don’t see things her way. She”s also very selfish. She may not be an addict, but in all other ways she’s just like her mother. That’s the truth people.
Raysar

Unread post by Raysar »

PrincessBware wrote: Wed Mar 10, 2021 3:15 pm Mariethatsme is a liar! So, i’m not sure who “that’s me”is she is referring to. She has always been a fabricator since the time she was a tiny little girl and believed she was a princess. There is some truth to her so-called raw vloggs, but she took her childhood and combined it with her cousins childhood to create her story. Yes, she was a child of an alcoholic and addict. And yes her life was spent taking care of her mother since she was a little girl, but she was never placed in foster care and she was never molested. It was her cousin that was removed from her mom’s sister’s (Marie’s aunt)care over and over again. The whole family was full of addiction and sadly all the elders including her mother died from the complications of living their lives this way. I believe HepC was a huge factor. Both her mom and aunt were opiate addicts, combined with alcohol. Her aunt died first at 55and her mom was outraged that her cousin poured out the liquid morphine as the hospice nurse directed her to do and refused to give it to her. After that her cousin decided to break ties with all remaining family on her moms side. Her and her cousin were never really close as Marie was always so jealous of her. Not saying she didn’t experience rough times, but nothing compared. She never really matured more past the age of 17. She is fake. Internally she’s a very resentful jealous person always searching for recognition and acknowledgement to make herself feel worthy. which the main one seems to be having children as she is on number 4 now. She is a good mom, I’ll give her that, as her mentality is closer to a child’s level and she can relate. But for sure, behind the scenes, especially when it came to family she was NOT rainbows and lollypops. Becoming a Master manipulator is how she learned to cope! She Judges people harshly and looks down on those who don’t see things her way. She”s also very selfish. She may not be an addict, but in all other ways she’s just like her mother. That’s the truth people.
Yikes! You must be shocked be her recent insta story detailing all of her personal trauma

Return to “I-P”