Her whole food issue thing is getting annoying now too
Mumma41
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: JoinTheJacksons/AshandJ2011 Part 1

Unread post by Mumma41 »

Only positive thing i have to say is her new channel is great so far and seems like shes putting alot of effort into it with great advice
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

I love the other channel too :) she is one of the mums I watch who always gets me motivated to take on a project
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

So mama chats shut down because financing from their business partner fell through (in short)

I'm not shocked. It sounds to me like the announced it before they even really had a plan on how they were going to run the channel, finance the channel, guests for the channel etc. The channel was unoriginal, they basically had the exact same idea as The Moms View. The girls running it both had small sub counts, so they're not exactly going to draw in a large amount of viewers and therefore aren't going to bring in many views/revenue. Elise works full time and ash is a stay at home mother with a husband who works full time, neither have the time to be running all over he county to "interview" other small youtubers. And the idea of starting a channel to review one companies products is silly to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
laurasleaf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laurasleaf »

Huh, i just saw that elise sheree also did a review video on the dyson cinetic big ball pro vacuum a while ago, and disclosed straight away in the 'about' section it was sponsered. at the time it was posted i had wondered if ash's review of the same product was a sponsored video, but she refused to comment on the fact. guess i know now.
it annoys me when youtubers dont disclose that they are being payed/gifted to review a product, and i dont understand why not, immediately it indicates it isnt an entirely impartial review.
luna_xo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by luna_xo »

Her videos on her new channel are so fake and cringey. Her "night time routine" video is like watching extras in movies lol

Koarimum

Unread post by Koarimum »

Has anyone else noticed that louis is still in a baby capsule whenever they are in the car? Wouldn't he be too big? I mean, hes almost 2.

Also anyone else get a gay vibe from James?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I hadn't noticed until You said it and went back and watched the vlog. Louis head was way over the top of the seat so hes clearly too big for that seat. Not good.

And no, no gay vibe from James.

annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Lol gay vibe? The guy is married with three kids and clearly adores his wife I think that is a pretty obvious straight vibe :p I am so happy for her that her new channel has taken off so quickly. She has put in the hard yards for YouTube it's nice to see her get some decent views and response. I thought she mould stop daily videos after the one thousand mark but it looks like the other channel has given her more motivation which is good. Does anyone else miss her beautiful long hair? I would kill for thick, long, wavy hair like her natural hair I hope she grows it back one day. But she looks pretty either way
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It feels like every male on YouTube has "gay vibes" on this site

I like the shorter cut on her but hate the blonde. It's orange and looks so dry. Her dark hair looked so much healthier and shinier.

lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

In the baby names one my only gripe was I wish she'd sit a bit further back. I feel like she's right up in my grill haha.

I find it strange how big her personal channel got (like 45k subs) because her other channel was (and still is) moving so slowwwwwly
luna_xo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by luna_xo »

WOW i cannot believe louis is still in the capsule! what a bunch of idiots, how unsafe and irresponsible
i guess you have to cut costs everywhere to build a house lol...
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The house they plan on building is huge! Depending on their land size and location plus that house that would be well over $500,000. Good for them

lurking10
Informer
Informer

staceybrax wrote:The house they plan on building is huge! Depending on their land size and location plus that house that would be well over $500,000. Good for them Image

I thought the same! I saw on the phone screen the plans are around 250k and you'd need a huge slice of land for the house!

Good on them for having 3 kids on a single (ish) income and affording that!
lurking10
Informer
Informer

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2016101 ... 57cb3b.png[/img]

Even tho I could find it online haha but had to snap it.

288k! Jesus!
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

That's really expensive, plus a decent size block of land in Brisbane would not be cheap. I'm in a small city In Victoria and a big block of land here is $300,000 so it would be more in Brisbane. I think they'd easily be looking at spending around $700,000.

Good for them to be able to afford it on pretty much a single wage, they're daily channel doesn't really generate enough views to earn them a ton of money.

annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

I think they earned a fair bit of money on the house they own because of a major rise in value in the suburb which is so great! All that aside James must have an amazing job for any bank in Australia to even consider lending them that much money on a single income with three dependants. We worked our asses of to qualify for a much smaller loan, the banks here are so strict and we only have one dependant! They must be in a great position and have obviously worked hard and smart with what they have. So nice to see a young family who have created something like that :)
laurasleaf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by laurasleaf »

She has previously talked about and shown a few large uniqie modern houses her father has built, so i find it very odd she picked a home off the plan and not a custom build by her dad, that would save her an enourmous chunk of money - unless her father works for a project home company, in which case makes sense why she picked that.
Also they have four dependents, the three kids plus ash, as she has no income. Good on them for getting a loan that size, she has said her current mortage is with the australian indigenous bank, you do have a fair bit of borrowing power through them if you are a low income or first home buyer.
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Yeah I have to admit I was so jealous when she talked about the fact that she qualifies for low interest home loan options because she is indigenous because we were in the process of getting our loan and it is almost impossible to break into the market with the normal banks. She totally deserves it and I would 100% use it if I had the chance but I wish it was not so difficult for all young families.

I had to go back to work and put my son in care just to get a tiny home loan with repayments far less than we were paying in rent even though we had 20% deposit, my husband had great work history and we were comfortably living on one income. It is so hard for families to tick all the silly boxes!

Also the house will be beautiful, amazing and incredibly styled BUT that poor girl is going to have one crazy cleaning schedule lol
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Yeah I have to admit I was so jealous when she talked about the fact that she qualifies for low interest home loan options because she is indigenous because we were in the process of getting our loan and it is almost impossible to break into the market with the normal banks. She totally deserves it and I would 100% use it if I had the chance but I wish it was not so difficult for all young families.

I had to go back to work and put my son in care just to get a tiny home loan with repayments far less than we were paying in rent even though we had 20% deposit, my husband had great work history and we were comfortably living on one income. It is so hard for families to tick all the silly boxes!

Also the house will be beautiful, amazing and incredibly styled BUT that poor girl is going to have one crazy cleaning schedule lol

Return to “I-P”