JoinTheJacksons/AshandJ2011 Part 1

lorenaaa
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

JoinTheJacksons/AshandJ2011 Part 1

Unread post by lorenaaa »

There's plenty of threads on the other Youtubers I watch but not this one (ashandj2011). Any thoughts? I cant decide if I love her, hate her or love to hate her?! Its hard these days not knowing who is genuine and who isnt...
VolcomCherry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: AshandJ2011

Unread post by VolcomCherry »

Uh. Brisbane chick! Mum and dad are rich. I don't hate her. Don't love her. Enjoyed her vlogs but not enjoying her daily vlogs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lorenaaa
Amateur
Amateur

Yeah I did kinda notice that. That might explain why they can afford everything they have. She always has people asking how on earth they can afford to own that size house, car etc and she didnt really explain it too well in her budget video. I bet any money that she's getting hand outs from the parents. I did really like her vlogs (even though she got on my nerves sometimes) but I'm still undecided about the daily's. Its a bit of over kill maybe?
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

She was able to buy her house because she is aboriginal, they get more grants from the government and through certain government agencies they don't need to have much or a deposit on a house. For me (being non aboriginal) I would have to save at least 10% of a house as a deposit (so on a $300,000 house I would need to save $30,000) but she probably only had to save 1% so $3,000, as an example.
And the cost of rent in Australia is like the same price as a mortgage payment so while it's expensive it's do-able. She also had her clothing line and now she has her bubba nook business as well as James working, so that's 2 incomes. Her family probably does help from time to time but her heritage is what got her that house so young.

I like her, it's nice watching an Australian mum because majority seem to be American.
VolcomCherry
Gossiper
Gossiper

Didn't James have two jobs or a while there? Aboriginals are very lucky when it comes to grants.
No idea how much her house would have cost though. It's nice by it's not upper Brisbane style either.
I just don't like it when she starts her snob ways, I find she thinks she's better than everyone else and has this better than everyone else attitude. Besides that I follow her on Instagram an all. I love her new range as well on bubbanook!
Also love her pearl like bracelet !

briannaspeaks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by briannaspeaks »

I used to watch her a lot but then when she got pregnant the 2nd time her pregnancy vlogs kind of bored me. And then for some reason she didn't do videos for a while.... I think it was in the middle of her 2nd pregnancy. And it was hard to catch up/get back into them.

Can somebody give me a brief update of her?

"She generally gave herself very good advice, (though she very seldom followed it)."
lorenaaa
Amateur
Amateur

briannaspeaks wrote:I used to watch her a lot but then when she got pregnant the 2nd time her pregnancy vlogs kind of bored me. And then for some reason she didn't do videos for a while.... I think it was in the middle of her 2nd pregnancy. And it was hard to catch up/get back into them.

Can somebody give me a brief update of her?
Not much has happened since the second baby was born. She started a new business which has homemade baby items so her updates haven't been very frequent cos she says she's been focusing on getting that going. But then one day out of nowhere she started doing daily vlogs and has been doing them for a few weeks. I think people started watching her channel because she was a teen/young mom but now shes sorta doing something different so I dont know if people will continue to watch. Im going to continue to watch for the time being just cos shes a bit different to some of the other moms out there but she has GOT to stop saying UM every two seconds cos it makes the videos really hard to watch at times
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

VolcomCherry wrote:Didn't James have two jobs or a while there? Aboriginals are very lucky when it comes to grants.
No idea how much her house would have cost though. It's nice by it's not upper Brisbane style either.
I just don't like it when she starts her snob ways, I find she thinks she's better than everyone else and has this better than everyone else attitude. Besides that I follow her on Instagram an all. I love her new range as well on bubbanook!
Also love her pearl like bracelet !

Yeah I think he did. They definitely work hard for what they have, but I do think that they wouldn't have everything they do if it wasn't for her heritage. Which is fine I guess, wish I could have some of those benefits, with the cost of rent/living these days in aust it will take me until I'm 85 to save a deposit for a house lol.
sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

I'm pretty sure there was a thread about her, already...
She's clearly wealthy (good for her), she is young and maybe her first pregnancy was unplanned but they are not a normal situation.
She is very classy and pretty like crazy. Pearl earrings kind of style. I think she has very few subscribers because she's nice but normal, uneventful.
They are a funny cute couple but they are so loooong. Ok, vlog about a movie date, it's a nice funny interaction, but full with nothing ...
up all night, got demons to fight
VolcomCherry
Gossiper
Gossiper

I don't think they're wealthy as such. She acts like she is. I don't think they're short of it though. She had a business and it seems to be going well. Good on them. Her parents are what I'd call well off though, that you can tell.

I feel for her partner with his condition though. Especially with the Australian heat! I can imagine hats are worn a lot and sunscreen in places his hair is missing.

sleep84
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by sleep84 »

I think their (or her) families are well off.. good for them.
I remember that in the other thread someone mentioned that she must have some financial aid because she's part aboriginal (1/4 I think) I know nothing of australian laws, so I apologize if it's incorrect :D
What's his condition? Does he have alopecia or something more serious?
up all night, got demons to fight
VolcomCherry
Gossiper
Gossiper

I'm pretty it's that sleep? It's not life threatening. He's had it since a child.

You would be correct she is part aborigine and there for she can get 'aid' for that. Not sure if she does however she did say they got a bigger ' house bonus' when they bought and they didn't have to pay a big deposit unlike us, I one at all!!! There's a few companies around that don't require a deposit. I don't find that a bad thing .... I'd accept them to own my house as well =)

dramadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dramadrama »

I just found her channel and the first few videos I watched I liked.. but as I keep clicking her videos I realized most of her vlogs are while shes driving. And ok, ya lots of Youtubers vlog while there driving.. but for a minute or two. The WHOLE vlog isn't while their driving.. that just seems lazy or doesn't care to me... sit down.. or vlog while your at home not operating a vehicle with your children it it.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

And she's pregnant with #3. Her announcement video was cute.
lorenaaa
Amateur
Amateur

staceybrax wrote:And she's pregnant with #3. Her announcement video was cute.
I thought so too! It seriously cracked me up when she did that Jackson 5 bit! It will be interesting to see when she does that Q and A how it all went down this time seeing they weren't supposed to be trying for another year.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think it was just an oops lol. Obviously not the best with her birth control! But her kids are so cute so I don't blame them for wanting another one! She's certainly going to have her hands full! Her kids are around the same are as mine but mine are a bit older (almost 3 and 12 months) and I can't imagine having a third anytime soon.
VolcomCherry
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think her first and this baby were ooops I think Archie was more eh if it happens happens let's go for it lol.
Goodluck to her though. They have their heads screwed on that's for sure. It was a cute announcement

namaste
Talker
Talker

Unread post by namaste »

I just found her videos. I really like her, actually! She reminds me of one of my good friends. Lol. I was desperately trying to figure out what her husbands condition was.. I didn't know if it was serious or not. She's really likeable in my opinion. Her kids are super super cute.
Glad I found her

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

namaste wrote:I just found her videos. I really like her, actually! She reminds me of one of my good friends. Lol. I was desperately trying to figure out what her husbands condition was.. I didn't know if it was serious or not. She's really likeable in my opinion. Her kids are super super cute.
Glad I found her

I'm not sure if you've seen the video where she explains what James has, but he has alopecia. Nothing serious :)
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

JointheJacksons

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

Hope I did this right I have never started a topic before!

Does anyone else watch Ash from JointheJacksons? Her channel used to be AshandJ2011 and I thought I saw a thread on her here once but they have had a new name for awhile now.

I love her and watch her every day. Her husband James is possibly the most mature and wise 24 year old I have seen, he has a lot of interesting deep things to say.

Also she is gorgeous! Her birth photos with her latest bub were so bloody glamorous, I am quite certain I looked like a wild animal :( lol

Return to “I-P”