JoinTheJacksons/AshandJ2011 Part 1

staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: JoinTheJacksons/AshandJ2011 Part 1

Unread post by staceymj »

This is the comment..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
spacecadet69
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by spacecadet69 »

i watched elise's video and she said she wasn't even a part of it technically, she more worked for ash and not mamachats specifically, so why can't they say anything? so stupid
they pumped it up for absolutely nothing and refuse to give any actual answers

on another note, i wish james would go camping more often because it was so good to have a vlog without him! honestly, if you're reading this ash/james, can james make his own channel and stop filming on ash's channel? thanks in advance
Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

I feel like mostly women watch her channel so when James vlogs its not really that relatable and her viewers tune out, especially when he goes off on tangents about random hypothetical things. I also dont like when he vlogs things in slow motion to get pretty views of rain drops, the trees, the sky or the kids running... I watch, or watched for a vlog not a photography/artsy video
freshEyremom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by freshEyremom »

I hope she just focus the blogs on her crafts/sewing/creating because the rest is patchy and boring AF. How many times are thy going to sit on a couch or bed and talk at us at 9pm? Just do what you are good at swim. Seeing the mall or park at 9 am then cutting to 5 pm is ridiculous.
spacecadet69
Wallflower
Wallflower

it's so pathetic that she gives herself "a makeover month" including eyebrow tattoos (seriously expensive) and her son gets cheap toys from ikea for his birthday. i really get the vibes that she doesn't like archie that much at all
Jenjen11
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Jenjen11 »

Yeah I've kind of always thought that about Archie, hopefully I'm wrong but she always gives out that impression.

What do you all think of her new channel? At the moment I'm not a big fan, just seems a little too try hard for me. Will wait and see though, I am interested in cleaning and organisation, so I'll look forward to those vlogs
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Most daily vloggers have multiple channels so I don't see anything wrong with it. It does make sense for her because she is quite creative and I think she will have some good DIY's. Personally, I'd rather watch her second channel over her daily vlogging channel. Her vlogs are a bit repetitive and boring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spacecadet69
Wallflower
Wallflower

i don't see why she's even bothering with the second channel. she has mamachats and just gave up on that after uploading next to nothing (i guess james can't get away with posting all of her videos on a mum channel haha).
she constantly complains that daily vlogging is hard work and then gives the camera to james and she barely films anything. why increase the workload? couldn't she just do all of the videos on "suggested saturdays"? i think she will film a few videos and then just give up on this too :roll:

i think she still only does daily vlogs because she likes having the title of "longest running daily vlogs in australia" or whatever, not because she loves vlogging or sharing her life. if you removed the intro and outro of a lot of the vlogs they would be like 3 minutes long.

she has only made mamachats and the new channel to try and get sponsor deals imo :-?
clarajade
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by clarajade »

Heidi is their girl and the oldest so obviously she gets a different kind of attention like dance classes etc. Louis is the baby so obviously has to be a huge focus. I think it might come across that Ash doesn't really like Archie but unfortunately it's just middle child syndrome. He did just get a whole new bed set for his birthday as well as the toys.
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Unread post by annapaulndaniel »

Lately she seems to talk about Archie the most and seems really proud of how clever and sweet he is. I think she struggles a bit with the toddler age like a lot of us so when he was younger she seemed a bit overwhelmed with him and now it looks like Louis is heading into that stage. She does a great job with them though and she puts everything she has into her family.

I do worry a tiny bit about Heidi's speech though. I know they have addressed it and discussed it with her teachers but I am I little shocked when I hear her speak and it honestly sounds like she could possibly have a hearing impairment or something. I know ash would be all over that and maybe it seems worse on camera but she seems very behind and things that ash obviously understands make absolutely no sense to me most of the time unless she is speaking slowly and then her sentences seem to be broken and very short.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I agree about Heidi's speech. I do know that Ash has had her in speech therapy before but it still seems so off to me. My son is the same age as Heidi and I can't help but notice the massive difference in their speech. I find Archie hard to understand as well. But I do give ash credit for being aware that Heidi's speech isn't where is should be and she is proactive about it.

I have been watching ash since she was pregnant with Heidi and I am pretty sure Heidi was a relatively easy baby whereas Archie has always been more needy and demanding and I think that's where some of the problems (for lack of a better word) ash has with Archie come from. He was a very whiny and needy baby who cried a lot and he's grown into a very energetic typical mischievous little boy. I think he overwhelms her. Having 3 kids so close in age would be really hard.

annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

Hard for sure! She does it better than I could.

I felt bad after that last post because it sounds a bit judgey. I have watched almost all of her videos and I really like her so I actually do care. I have been trying to think of a nice way of asking if her hearing has been checked because the tone of her voice does kind of sound like she possibly has a hearing impairment. Her parents are smart, devoted and constantly engaged with her it just seems strange that her speech is still so broken and Hard to understand when she will be in school next year. But I say this from a caring place there just isn't really a way to say it without sounding mean
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I know what you mean, I've noticed the tone of Heidi's voice sounds similar to that of someone who is deaf as well.

freshEyremom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by freshEyremom »

So I'm getting he sneaking suspicion that she reads here. All the sudden it seems like she is showing Archie more. I'm sure she loves all her kids equally, but let the criticism she saw get to her. Archie stakes me as too busy and not very pleasant right now. Toddler life IMO. I wouldn't fill him much with. No kid needs to go back and see themselves being bratty on public film.

That said, I'm not sure why I still watch. The vloggs are about a whole lot of nothing and not in a Seinfeld sort of way. It's 3 pm....then its 9pm. Is she sure she wants to vlog? Make it Monday is the only video that shows any activity from beginning to end and that is James-bless him.
Jenjen11
Wallflower
Wallflower

Yeah I think you're right, her vlog the other day pretty much just had Archie in it
annapaulndaniel
Informer
Informer

How could you not read here lol. I try to be positive or constructive but a lot of what is posted on this site can get down right crazy and I would want to keep an eye on it too if I was being spoken about and it's pretty hard for them not to take it on board when mean comments are made.

I think it's quite clear she is over it lately but I think it is good that she is pushing through and keeping up with daily videos because I am sure she will get into it again soon. It's not like she makes a huge living out of it like others do so it would be harder to stay constantly 100% motivated
Jenjen11
Wallflower
Wallflower

Her views have dropped a lot lately, there is a video just recently that has 366 views. Most sit around the 700-800 mark, very rarely head over a 1000 any more. I think it's great she's kept them going but yes I agree with all of that it would be hard to stay motivated
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Even her ash Jackson channel only has 2,000 subs and she's only getting around 1,000 views on most videos. It would be frustrating to put effort into videos and only get a few views. She's been on YouTube quite a few years too and she's never really had a ton of subs or views.

Annavi04
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Annavi04 »

I also noticed she hasnt gotten 1000 views in over a week :/ I used to watch her every day but I hardly ever do now. I dont dislike her at all and I think shes very creative/talented when it comes to sewing. When I do watch I just find myself forwarding through a lot of it.. I wonder why more of Vanessa's subscribers didnt sub when they did the box swap and she was pregnant with Louie
banksyChic
Talker
Talker

Re: JoinTheJacksons/AshandJ2011 Part

Unread post by banksyChic »

Her relationship with food is so unhealthy for her children to witness. I've been watching her since she was pregnant with Heidi. She has mentioned a few times that she has struggled with eating issues. She doesn't like to eat dinner, she prepares her family different food than she eats etc. Her new found veganism seems to be a cover for an eating issue.

Return to “I-P”