MollyMommaof3boys Part 1

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: MollyMommaof3boys Part 1

Unread post by Caisflame »

woahisme wrote: Just watched the newest grocery haul and here's her rant in the description box lmao!
She also goes on about how some people( us, so obvious she does read here) got the wrong idea about her chips and cookies. She says those items last her weeks, she does not buy them every week...... ummmm she's the one who said those were their chips for "the week" in her last haul!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol I love that the video is frozen on chocolate chip cookies, pringles, and fruit rollups. All name brand, too. Swap out the fruit rollups for actual fruit and it's about the same price. Buy a bag of carrots in place of the pringles. This trash she's constantly feeding them is setting them up for a very unhealthy adulthood.
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by woahisme »

Caisflame wrote:
woahisme wrote: Just watched the newest grocery haul and here's her rant in the description box lmao!
She also goes on about how some people( us, so obvious she does read here) got the wrong idea about her chips and cookies. She says those items last her weeks, she does not buy them every week...... ummmm she's the one who said those were their chips for "the week" in her last haul!

Lol I love that the video is frozen on chocolate chip cookies, pringles, and fruit rollups. All name brand, too. Swap out the fruit rollups for actual fruit and it's about the same price. Buy a bag of carrots in place of the pringles. This trash she's constantly feeding them is setting them up for a very unhealthy adulthood.
Ooh hilarious! I honestly didn't even do it on purpose but how fitting!!!!
I had just paused there because that's where she goes on her rant about us not understanding how long their crap lasts!

woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Today's instagram rant was about us again lol. Wondering why we care what's in her kids' lunches, which is funny cause we haven't even talked about lunches since last school year!
But maybe we should talk about how 1 lunch literally had cookies, chips, chocolate chip muffins, cracker sticks with cheese, fruit by the foot, and Capri sun!!!!
Holy carbs and sugar in 1 lunch!

exracer
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by exracer »

Fun Fact: I learned about this site through one of Molly's previous rants.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Lol apparently we're slamming her "constantly", despite the fact that this is one of the slowest threads around. This is the first time anyone has posted since July. Nobody is talking about you, sorry boo.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
allimac789
Talker
Talker

Unread post by allimac789 »

OMG I thought ya'll were kidding to a point with the cookies, chips, muffin comment but there is literally NO substance to that lunch it's all snacky junk food. I pack my kids snack lunches some days but it's like sliced cheese, crackers, pickles etc. I feel bad when I give them canned fruit because I'm out of fresh I guess I shouldn't feel so guilt. Like where is his main meal?? No Sandwhich, no protein ugh!! You had one job Molly!
allimac789
Talker
Talker

Unread post by allimac789 »

allimac789 wrote:OMG I thought ya'll were kidding to a point with the cookies, chips, muffin comment but there is literally NO substance to that lunch it's all snacky junk food. I pack my kids snack lunches some days but it's like sliced cheese, crackers, pickles etc. I feel bad when I give them canned fruit because I'm out of fresh I guess I shouldn't feel so guilt. Like where is his main meal?? No Sandwhich, no protein ugh!! You had one job Molly!
I stand corrected there is a sandwich!
pasp475
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by pasp475 »

I use to watch her all the time. She gets on my nerves talking about her "big buddy" all the time. Hello you have 2 other children.
I watched a few days ago seeing has anything changed, but no.
Now they go on dates while the other two kids go see there dad.
She really shows who she likes more. I feel sorry for the other 2.
And yes she is still buying big bags of chips for them.
woahisme
Gossiper
Gossiper

I haven’t watched her in forever! So I’m just curious if anyone still watches her? One of her recent videos came in after a video I was watching was finished and it made me wonder.....is she still with her “boyfriend” if so do they live together??

Return to “I-P”