MollyMommaof3boys Part 1

AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

MollyMommaof3boys Part 1

Unread post by AutumnLane »

Okay so I have been a viewer since long before the divorce & have seen everything unfold from the beginning. I used to really enjoy her channel but not so much anymore. One thing that really bothers me is how the name dropping has starred over her getting attention from CandidMommy. Molly announced her divorce shortly after Jeni it makes me think Molly knew her channel would gain views from this.

She is a SAHM her now ex worked one full time job & a part time job to provide for his family. Now she won't even allow him around the boys at all. It's strange because he lived with them even after the split & they vacationed together after as well. I get the feeling she is using her boys as a weapon against the father. I saw him a lot in early vlogs & does not seem like the type to deserve his boys taken away. How do you go from one happy family to the extreme of the father completely out if the picture? She had mentioned before her parents are making it possible for her to stay in her nice house & neighborhood. By the looks of the nice home her parents have they can afford to help but why should her ex & parents pay all the bills? Her two older sons are in grade school & the youngest is old enough for preschool so in my opinion she needs to get a job or move somewhere that she can live within her means. Divorce changes things & she is completely in denial. She can start by cutting back on expensive Target & trader Joe's hauls. Two sides to every story & I would really like to hear his.
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: MollyMommaof3boys

Why every time I post a new topic it ends up on 2011teenagemom!!! Ugh so sorry ladies .
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
rolo

Unread post by rolo »

I think she said that in order for him to get visitation he has to do xy&z through the courts like take some mandatory parenting classes or something and he told her he wasn't going to. I saw her comment somewhere else too that she had to have child support garnished as well because he didn't want to pay. IDK wth happened between them but it seems messy as hell.

I agree though, she needs to get an income of her own. I know one of her boys has autism but she still needs to work. She could get a job as a lunch lady at a school and be home when the boys are home.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

How could we forget one of her boys has autism. She mentions it constantly! Why would that keep her from getting a job? Correct me if I'm wrong but he is in school full-time right? I just don't understand how he went from living with them & being a good father to not living with them and being an unsuitable parent. Seems quite extreme & sounds to me like she has control issues. Early in the split I remember her saying his father was in town visiting & wanted to see his grandchildren & she said no & made up excuses as to why. I just hope her best interest is for the boys NOT revenge on her ex.
rolo

Unread post by rolo »

i have no idea. either she's crazy and controlling or he was never really that good of a guy and she just pained him in a good light to everyone while they were together to keep up appearances. whatever it is i hope one way or another it gets sorted out into a better situation for those kids.

I agree with you, she does need to get a job.
rolo

Unread post by rolo »

double post deleted.
saywhatt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by saywhatt »

I have only been following her since she files for divorce so I don't know everything but she did say she has to document all expenses to bring to their court date because he has to pay child support, spouse support, and the car payment. He is not aloud in the housing community she lives in and something about anger or mental stability is the reason he cant have them alone until he takes classes or something but he does go to their baseball games. Sad his youngest doesnt know him as dad according to Molly.

She deff needs a job but I am guessing she thinks youtube will give her enough money to do the things her ex cant pay for so she doesnt have to rely on mommy. As we all know Trashedy and a lot of the other mommies think youtube will do that, HA!
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MemyselfandI »

What did you guys think of her video "Why my marriage ended"? My boyfriend and I watched that together and we just shook our heads in disgust. She said one of the reasons her marriage needed was because Mike didn't put her first. She's still angry that he went to Oktoberfest when she was pregnant with Cody (with her blessing) and got drunk. When she said she was upset with him getting drunk, my man put a hand to his face and said "someone had too much to drink at Oktoberfest?! What are the odds?!" She went on and on about how she always puts everyone first, including coworkers, and I just burst out laughing. First of all, she hasn't had a job in years so she needs to let go of that and second, if you choose to martyr yourself, that's your own damn fault. I'm a nice person but there is no way in hell I'm putting myself out for strangers, at least to my detriment.

I feel really disgusted with her that she is making Mike pay for all of her expenses and he isn't allowed to see his kids. She's claiming that the relationship was never good, even from the start, which I find hard to believe. If Mike mistreated her from day one, why in the world did she choose to continue dating him? According to her, his own family warned her about him yet she chose to marry and procreate with him. She strikes me as too narcissistic to really put up with that, she I think she's just trying to make herself look like the victim so as to avoid criticism.

I personally think she never had a desire to work (she's even said her dream was to be a stay at home mom), so she seduced some poor schmuck into marrying her. She told him whatever he needed to hear in order to have kids and stay at home, but once she had the final child and was assured she would still have access to his monetary support, she dropped him. I find it odd that Mike is supposedly such an evil man, yet she willingly had 3 children with him. My boyfriend said he thinks Mike had had enough of working 2 jobs to support the family he never got to see while Molly went shopping all day. He thinks Mike said he didn't want to work two jobs anyone and wanted Molly to contribute financially and that's why she kicked him out. I actually agree with that theory. She knew she would be entitled to more money as a non working parent than if she had to get a job.

I also hate the way she bashes Mike in front of the boys. That's actually considered a form of child abuse and I wish Mike watched her videos so he could take her to court. On one hand she claims family is sooo important to her, yet she refuses to let Mike or his family see "her" boys. She said it's up to him to keep the relationship going, yet she will not help foster warm feelings between the boys and the other side of their family. She strikes me as a very selfish, narcissistic woman who always puts herself first. I wonder how she would feel if her daughters-in-law treated her boys to way she has treated Mike.
MemyselfandI
Informer
Informer

Unread post by MemyselfandI »

She's now blowing money on a ridiculous, unnecessary home redecoration project. She wants to erase the memory of Mike from "her house" by completely redoing everything. I found it really sad she is taking down his pictures, as well as family photos that include him. Whatever he feelings may be towards him, he is still the father of her children and half of his dna flows through their veins. What a terrible message to send those boys: your father no long exists and you are not allowed to see or think about him. I'm sure she has made it clear that they are not allowed to talk about him. She's even said that if he calls and the boys are doing something or don't want to talk to him, she won't "make them." I'm sure the reason the boys don't want to talk to him is because she is poisoning their minds against him, and as for being busy, dinner can wait. Let the boys talk to their dad and reheat their supper afterwords. Since Mike has to work his fingers to the bone to support a princess who refuses to work, he probably only has limited time to talk to them. Dinnertime is probably his lunch break. Molly herself has said he works late, so cut him some slack.
saywhatt
Amateur
Amateur

Anyone see her new video where she plans to home preschool cody? I really think she needs a job. :/
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She definitely needs a job but would rather her parents & ex pay her way. How many mini van selfies can one person take! She has said she wants what Jeni has but Jeni is younger & attractive with one less child. Not saying it can't happen but girl has unrealistic expectations. I don't think she does anything besides Trader Joe's & target the only thing she knows how to do is spend money she doesn't have anymore.
saywhatt
Amateur
Amateur

Right lmao!!
And when did she say this? That is crazy and yeah molly isnt as attractive.
Honestly i save WAY more money at Walmart than freaking Target. When it comes to food and diapers.

Her ex and mommy cant always pay for things. This girl needs to fuckin learn.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I can't remember exactly what vlog but it was said in a few actually. She wants to meet her "cowboy". If you look at her Instagram some of the mini van selfies almost look identical down to the exact same clothing & pose! I feel bad her oldest son got her squinty eyes. Lol

I guess she expects to live off Mom, Dad & her ex until the new "cowboy" comes around. Such unrealistic thinking. Must be nice to have rich parents.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Why is Braden always home sick? He stays home for every little thing from having a bad day to now his molars bothering him? I understand he has autism but isn't consistency key? She caters to his wants over his needs way too much. Blames everything on his autism when sometimes I see a spoiled little boy who's used to always getting his way. She is so amazingly patient with him but being a single mom she better not turn into a doormat either. She needs to learn the word NO. Eventually one day probably soon she's gonna learn she needs a job to make ends meet. Especially since she hasn't changed her spending ways. She's not going to be able to hold down a job & constantly call in sick whenever he has a rough morning getting ready for school. Considering the dad is completely been written out of her life that responsibility will most likely fully fall on her shoulders. She can't run to her parents for every little thing forever. Just venting... I feel like she uses autism as an excuse for normal little boy behavior sometimes.
yummymummy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yummymummy »

I guess I'm the minority since I actually love Molly. I don't agree with some of the things she's done, like when her ex's dad wanted to see the kids and she said he would only be able to see them through Mike (her ex). But I definitely think there is a reason Mike doesn't see the kids and the courts obviously think there's a reason too. I like how she doesn't bad mouth him in front of them either. I think she might have a restraining order or something against him, since he's not allowed in her neighborhood and I think the cops were even called once. Recently, something happened at either Tyler or Braden's baseball game, where I'm assuming he showed up and started fighting with Molly. I like how she's actually going to her attorney and asking if it's ok to share details on the divorce, unlike Jeni who just airs out all the dirty laundry. She also said she's conscious on that her talking about her ex might lead to people from Braden and Tyler's school finding out and she doesn't want them to have to go through explaining everything. I generally think she's a really good mom and I remember seeing that the only reason that she gets spousal support is because even if she were to get a full time job (she was a nurse I believe) she would end up losing money by paying for daycare and after school care for the kids and also during the summertime.
allimac789
Talker
Talker

Unread post by allimac789 »

I think she's a good Mom to she loves those boys to death and you can tell. I don't think she was a nurse I think she wanted to be one buy never finished school whi h makes sense why she wouldn't make enough for childcare and bills. I also don't think her parents live close enough to babysit so she could have an overnight job. It's also not uncommon at least where I am from for a women who has been a SAHM through the marriage to get alimony or spousal support in addition to child support. I have an friend of a friend who gets a significant chunk of change from her ex as well as child support, he pays for all costs associate with her vehicle, insurance for her and the kids, and a percentage of her college tuition. She only gets this for 5 years or until she remarry Whichever happens first. Granted he is a doctor but still.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Hi Molly! Hi Molly's spies. Thanks for answering some of our questions & shouting us out in the video. Have fun lurking!!
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I just watched for the first time.
Sounds like she is talking bad about him. I mean we can fill in the blanks.
I thought it was funny she said she doesn't have time to learn about couponing and only shops at Trader Joes. Ha! Put down the camera and have your friend teach you. A better use of twenty minutes of your life.
She has the Jeni syndrome.
Going back to watch more.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The (Divorce My Reality) vlog is where she mentions this site.

Jeni is her idol! Even mentions she's looking for her cowboy.
FLOSSY77

Unread post by FLOSSY77 »

I have a feeling this is alcohol related. I watched two ditl and wanted a shot of something strong. Three boys that age. My word.
I also watched mommy vlog and question. Just like Jeni a yr ago she was singing her husband's praises and wanted to make more time for him. Now he is an ass? But who asks the yt mommy community for marriage advice? I think these women forget what matters and the line gets blurred on yt world and realworld. Idk, something I notice.
I like her. She seems like she is fun. But I get the feeling this divorce is messy because he is fighting for things not because he is a bad guy.

Return to “I-P”