LisaMarie ttc Part 1

marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

LisaMarie ttc Part 1

Unread post by marshmellow »

Hope there isnt a thread on this boredom already !!
Hello. This one. Do any of you watch her ? She is freshly pregnant and has just now gotten more irritating.
Whiny whiny little star. All these days she cribbed about not getting pregnant and now that she is ,cannot control her brains.
The way she whines in every video make me puke.
I'm sure she is going to be another baby crazy pshyco like Mandi.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: LisaMarie ttc

I dont watch Kelli and I'm happy that I dont !! She rides on a high horse and is ten times more irritating than Lisa is. I love how she acts as a God mother in her case and still brags she has no word over her baby. Wow. Do these girls keep their brains off ?
I am not judging egg donation. But Why does Lisa act like her pregnancy is a miracle ? Her eggs were no good so the baby is basically made of Kelli's egg and her husband's sperms and actually "put" inside of her. So what's the miracle here ? I know every pregnancy is precious and God given but please dont brag about how great your conception is !! Also what's with the flamingo thing? fucking silly.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by blackbetty »

It would be so weird for me to have a baby that was genetically my husband's and my friend's.
#FreeBen
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by AnonymousSource »

I, on the other hand, really like Lisa. I've been rooting for her since I saw the egg donation videos. Apparently they took out TWO LOANS so they could have this baby. And it could still end up not working.

I wish the best for her. I found her pregnancy test video to be really touching. She seems super sweet.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

And the miracle is that she's got natural killer cells trying to get rid of the baby like it's an infection, yet she's still carrying this baby. That's why she didn't expect to see a positive pregnancy test.
proudmama
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by proudmama »

I've only just started watching her but I like her. She seems sweet and I think given everything they've gone through to conceive, she really deserves to finally be having a baby. I'm really happy for Lisa. Congratulations to her!
ber614
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ber614 »

Aww, I like Lisa. I just found her a month or so ago so I've only seen a few of her videos. But I am happy she got pregnant because she had been trying so long and was trying so many things. I cried when I saw her pregnancy test video. I also don't see her pregnancy updates as complaining. I think she just so fascinated by her pregnancy that she wants to talk about every symptom.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Who else has watched her pre baby buys video ? Does she want him/her to endorse Disney. It is a baby, please !!
Fantasy living. Most ridiculous shopping ever done for an unborn baby.
I know Kelli has done a great job by donating her eggs but does Lisa have to cry like in about every single video mentioning her ? Is it great to be grateful but how about not overdoing stuff ? Also why is so damn emotional ? I know she is a sweet person no doubt but she gets very irritating sometimes.
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

marshmellow wrote:Who else has watched her pre baby buys video ? Does she want him/her to endorse Disney. It is a baby, please !!
I know Kelli has done a great job by donating her eggs but does Lisa have to cry like in about every single video mentioning her ? Is it great to be grateful but how about not overdoing stuff ? Also why is so damn emotional ? I know she is a sweet person no doubt but she gets very irritating sometimes.
Why is she so emotional??..

1. She's on a ton of hormones.
2. She's now pregnant for the first time ever and they spent a lot of time and resources trying to get to this point.
3. Her friend just did something very selfless for her all so that she could start a family of her own.
4. She still can't believe it!

I think you should give her a break. :( She's still early in her pregnancy. Maybe she'll grow on you. :)
mumma2one

Unread post by mumma2one »

I just went to check her out & after watching the 6 week update, I'm subbed!

There's something about her, just seems so laid back & happy, my kind of ppl! !

I definitely think she has every right to be emotional someone just gave her the most amazing gift & she feels over the moon, definitely isn't irritating just so ecstatic. ...I'd be the same!!!
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Agreed mumma2one. :)
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

AnonymousSource wrote:
marshmellow wrote:Who else has watched her pre baby buys video ? Does she want him/her to endorse Disney. It is a baby, please !!

2. She's now pregnant for the first time ever and they spent a lot of time and resources trying to get to this point.
3. Her friend just did something very selfless for her all so that she could start a family of her own.

I think you should give her a break. :( She's still early in her pregnancy. Maybe she'll grow on you. :)

I know pregnancy makes you emotional since i'm a Mom of two myself :) It is even before she got preggo. What she's doing isnt wrong, but she is just overdoing stuff. My opinion !! I'm watching her from a long time, while I do feel happy for her I do find her irritating. Each to their own :|
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

marshmellow wrote:
AnonymousSource wrote:

I know pregnancy makes you emotional since i'm a Mom of two myself :) It is even before she got preggo. What she's doing isnt wrong, but she is just overdoing stuff. My opinion !! I'm watching her from a long time, while I do feel happy for her I do find her irritating. Each to their own :|
I realize you are entitled to your own opinion. :) but I just think you don't realize that she's been on hormones for months preparing for the transfer and she's still on a shit ton of hormones plus she's pregnant on top of it.

I think she's sweet and means well. She's going to be so ready when she has this baby and I think that's a lot more than we can say about these other YouTube moms.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I hope she is really ready for this baby and be grateful for it and not become another baby crazy Mandi who wanted a baby just to have a baby and when hartlee finally arrived, she never enjoyed her and all she wanted was another baby. Why I say this is some YT girls are more excited about getting pregnant and not so when the baby arrives. This is specially true of many YT personalities who make ttc vlogs.
And I do realise she is on ton of hormones :) but I'm tlking about her whining way back when she was not on hormones. In general, she is a whiny girl. Again, that's my point of view ;)
Heartbreakcoverupxo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Heartbreakcoverupxo »

I think it's amazing she's finally pregnant, I'm just curious is she worried that the baby might get more of the genetics from kelly the egg donor, I just saw what she looks like. I think part Asian, not being mean I know she will always be his or her mother but it's just curious, kinda the same as adopting....I did love the pregnancy test video, super excited for her
I speak the truth, if that makes me a bitch then so be it.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It is the egg ( and sperm also of course) which decides the genetics and the carrying person has no part in deciding genetics of the baby. It is almost same as surrogacy, biologically she is carrying Kelli and Bill's baby. It is kind of odd to know the egg donor on a personal level. It is yet more odd to know that biologically it is your husband's and that person's baby. Unknown egg donor thing is something different.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

marshmellow wrote:It is the egg ( and sperm also of course) which decides the genetics and the carrying person has no part in deciding genetics of the baby. It is almost same as surrogacy, biologically she is carrying Kelli and Bill's baby. It is kind of odd to know the egg donor on a personal level. It is yet more odd to know that biologically it is your husband's and that person's baby. Unknown egg donor thing is something different.
This. And not to say that I don't think it's wonderful that Kelli did this for them etc but it would just weird me out lol I would've gone anonymous for sure
#FreeBen
AnonymousSource
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

blackbettybamf wrote:
marshmellow wrote:It is the egg ( and sperm also of course) which decides the genetics and the carrying person has no part in deciding genetics of the baby. It is almost same as surrogacy, biologically she is carrying Kelli and Bill's baby. It is kind of odd to know the egg donor on a personal level. It is yet more odd to know that biologically it is your husband's and that person's baby. Unknown egg donor thing is something different.
This. And not to say that I don't think it's wonderful that Kelli did this for them etc but it would just weird me out lol I would've gone anonymous for sure
I'm not so sure you would still say this if you were in their position and offered free eggs. She said in one of her videos that this is less than half the price for them than if they had gotten an anonymous donor... and they had to take out 2 loans to afford this already.
blackbetty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I'm not trying to say she's wrong for doing it at all and I'm happy for her. It would just be too weird for me. I would probably foster if those were my options but I understand her POV too. I'm just different. I couldn't use a surrogate I knew either.
#FreeBen
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lisa I know your hormones are wacky but WTF ? Preggo pillow at 6 weeks ? This is called over excitement.

Return to “I-P”