Im A Mommy

NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Im A Mommy

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

Aaaaand she’s disappeared from YouTube and social media....again. I really think you’re right Where’s My Coffee, I think she hates YouTube. It seems like at least once a month she just vanishes without so much as a heads up to her subscribers. On her IG last week Monday she said a video would be up by the next day. One week later and nothing and her IG and Facebook pages are gone, at least temporarily. This is why people aren’t watching anymore Michelle! Like I said before, she seems so flighty and wishy washy. She’ll probably pop back up God knows when and say “whew, I took another social media break, it’s so nice to do that.” 🙄 I know that it is nice to do that, but when SM is essentially your job you gotta suck it up sis. At least tell your subscribers where you’re going.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

NotAnotherUserName wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:40 pm Aaaaand she’s disappeared from YouTube and social media....again. I really think you’re right Where’s My Coffee, I think she hates YouTube. It seems like at least once a month she just vanishes without so much as a heads up to her subscribers. On her IG last week Monday she said a video would be up by the next day. One week later and nothing and her IG and Facebook pages are gone, at least temporarily. This is why people aren’t watching anymore Michelle! Like I said before, she seems so flighty and wishy washy. She’ll probably pop back up God knows when and say “whew, I took another social media break, it’s so nice to do that.” 🙄 I know that it is nice to do that, but when SM is essentially your job you gotta suck it up sis. At least tell your subscribers where you’re going.
Right? You can take a break without deleting everything.
Brad probably wont help her, so she wont do it. Brad cooks, cleans, takes care of the kids. He probably has to wipe her ass for her as well.
Catraa
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Catraa »

Did everyone see that Brad was laid off? She seemed to start rolling out videos again with a new schedule but already missed a day.
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

I did see that. It must have been so stressful for him getting laid off with 5 kids to support. Michelle will probably never have an actual upload schedule. She’s the type of person who starts something and then quits without any explanation. Anyone remember Bubba Bath? She “put it aside” after the twins were born and then after they turned 1 she said she was going tonstart it up again and didn’t. She also said she was going to start making tumblers to sell and didn’t....she started selling MaskCara makeup products and then inexplicably stopped talking about it...I could go on. The only thing I’ve ever seen her be consistent with is working out.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

dos she even upload anymore?! I saw on her IG she is a "social media consultant" but she literally has one of the slowest growing/stalled channels on YT.
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Seriously. Whomp whomp. The last time she uploaded a video was August 23! That’s almost 2 months ago. Way to treat your subs Michelle. She also apparently got a sponsorship with Fisher-Price....how??? Most of her posts only average around 300-400 likes. All she does is hawk her friend’s clothing line. She should just drop the YT/SM stuff altogether. Her channel and following are a shell of what they once were and you can tell her heart’s not in it.
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

And now we’re finally treated to an explanation of why she stopped uploading, 2 months later. What a wasted business opportunity! She could have made a whole video entitled “Why I’m Leaving YouTube” and it probably would have actually gotten some decent views for her. She should have made a video anyway, or at least posted on Insta back in August to let her subscribers know. Like she just up and left with no explanation and today is like, “Thanks for being so understanding, I’ll be back when I’m ready!” Like LOL. Don’t expect to have anyone still stick around waiting for your flighty behind. You’re not that special. She was the first channel I started watching 5 years ago and I’m now unsubscribing.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She's such an ass, as if everyone mom outside Utah doesnt fucking work a real job and still take care of their kids and she cant handle making one video a week?! I literally will never buy any of the products that sponsor her because it is pathetic.
I wouldnt even roll my eyes so hard if she was an actual stay at home mom, because I have a friend with 5 kids, including twins and she does it all on her own and actually does things with her kids. I will never forget Michelle saying the boys needed frehs air so she took them through the McDons drive thru, or how many times she has taken naps with all the kids in the house.
(Not just one I fell alseep on the couch while the kids watced movies, but actually sent the kids all upstairs or on their ipads and had a nap)
She has a nanny daily and has neighbors drive her kids to school and bring her soda and snacks. She has more me time than most friends I know with only one kid.

Return to “I-P”