Im A Mommy

ashmash
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Im A Mommy

Unread post by ashmash »

Oh my god she just posted on Instagram that they are having twins!!!! Whaaaat! Geeez my husband and I have twins and they are our only children. I can't imagine having 3 other kids under 5 as well!
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

Twins?oh dear...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Oh lord. Oh lord. 2x the complaints HA.
This just happened to a good friend of mine, pretty much the exact same scenario. Two boys, a girl. Kept going back and forth on having a 4th finally decided and got pregnant within that first month. Then boom.. TWINS! But my friend is so laid back, she was made to be a twin mom/mom of five. She's just so chill and comfortable as a mom. Worked FT as a nurse right up until 35 weeks (with twins! and 3 kids at home) Michelle will complain though this pregnancy, have her neighbors cooking dinner every night and Brad working and taking care of the kids.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She posted a snap vid of her TV screen showing Trump in the lead and wrote "Love this country I live in" which makes me believe she voted for Trump. As a woman who is about to give birth to TWO girls and whos mother was not born in America you'd think she would be smarter than that.
MaryCherry1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MaryCherry1 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:She posted a snap vid of her TV screen showing Trump in the lead and wrote "Love this country I live in" which makes me believe she voted for Trump. As a woman who is about to give birth to TWO girls and whos mother was not born in America you'd think she would be smarter than that.
Cheese and rice, just when I thought she couldn't be more disingenuous.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MaryCherry1 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:She posted a snap vid of her TV screen showing Trump in the lead and wrote "Love this country I live in" which makes me believe she voted for Trump. As a woman who is about to give birth to TWO girls and whos mother was not born in America you'd think she would be smarter than that.
Cheese and rice, just when I thought she couldn't be more disingenuous.
Have you been watching her vlogmas? Its unbearable. I dont think I can stick it out much longer... I was on the Millennial Moms site and realized she hasnt been making videos? I dont think she mentioned it but Im not going to go back and watching. I dont watch any of her sit downs and have been skimming the vlogs.
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

She mentioned in a vlog a couple days ago that she's no longer under contract with them, something about the pregnancy and it being too much... didn't give many details so not sure who initiated the "breakup."

Anyone else annoyed by the music in her vlogs lately? Maybe I'm just getting old.
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

I kinda feel like she's on the verge of a nervous breakdown. I don't think she's going to be in a very good place when the twins arrive. She seemed to really struggle after having Molly, and Molly is still very young to then be adding two babies. It's a good thing she has so much help, but I have a feeling she's going to be depressed.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by ohaudrey »

She fell off my radar. Is she more interesting with the twin stuff or still boring?
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

Still boring.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She complains more than ever. She has friends bring her meals what seems like daily and she goes for hour long massages and facials. She has a long bath every night while Brad watches the kids. Hard life you guys!!!
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

I've been waiting for someone to comment on this thread. Omg, she is really in for it. And yes all of the endless complaining is insane. She has people cooking her meals left and right, her husband takes over as soon as he gets home and 80% of the time the kids are either at school or over playing at a friend's house. She has so much support and is constantly getting various spa treatments. Besides the actual physics ailments she's going through, this woman seriously has it made. She has very little perspective on how easy she has it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

When is she due? She should wait to ask friends for help until after the babies are born unless she's on bed rest
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

Yeah, the amount of support she has is insane. Even prior to being pregnant with twins. I know being pregnant is hard (especially when you're sick a lot), newborns are hard, and I can't imagine carrying twins. Being a SAHM isn't a cakewalk. But wow does she have a village helping her. I'm kinda jealous. I hope she truly realizes how much help she gets compared to most people. I'm pregnant with my third and my husband is gone all the time for work and we have hardly any help and we only get a handful of true date nights a year. I cannot imagine having people constantly coming to help me, bring me meals, etc.

I don't remember when she's due. Maybe in April? But I don't think she needs to worry about people not helping her. I feel like that's just what they do out there.
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Exracer I'm in the same shoes- we weren't even sure who would watch our kids for the birth for a while because we just moved to a new state so we have very few friends. Luckily you can find great people anywhere- it just takes time.
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

ohaudrey wrote:Exracer I'm in the same shoes- we weren't even sure who would watch our kids for the birth for a while because we just moved to a new state so we have very few friends. Luckily you can find great people anywhere- it just takes time.
Ohh that sucks. :( We're fortunate to have family in the area when we truly need help, but no one is bending over backwards to help us out all the time or cook for us or anything.
Nothankyou
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nothankyou »

ohaudrey wrote:Exracer I'm in the same shoes- we weren't even sure who would watch our kids for the birth for a while because we just moved to a new state so we have very few friends. Luckily you can find great people anywhere- it just takes time.
We are a military family and I'm currently 33 weeks pregnant. I have to be induced at 39 weeks and we're hoping I don't go into labor before then because we want my mom to be here to watch our 3 year old daughter. Otherwise she'll stay with a friend until the baby is delivered and then my husband with leave the hospital at nights to stay with our daughter, not ideal, but it's what happens when you don't have that wide net of support. And this whole thing of having people constantly drop off meals and take her kids for her is crazy. My daughter has come to practically every appointment with me and I have a high risk pregnancy and have had at least 25 ultrasounds so far. It's work bringing my daughter but I just pack snacks and activities to keep her engaged. I know many other moms do it too. I also don't just ask a neighbor/friend to take her so I can nap. I know most moms don't do these things. I get it, I have sciatica and other heath issues this pregnancy, but I don't expect a village to come rushing in to take care of me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

exracer wrote:Yeah, the amount of support she has is insane. Even prior to being pregnant with twins. I know being pregnant is hard (especially when you're sick a lot), newborns are hard, and I can't imagine carrying twins. Being a SAHM isn't a cakewalk. But wow does she have a village helping her. I'm kinda jealous. I hope she truly realizes how much help she gets compared to most people. I'm pregnant with my third and my husband is gone all the time for work and we have hardly any help and we only get a handful of true date nights a year. I cannot imagine having people constantly coming to help me, bring me meals, etc.

I don't remember when she's due. Maybe in April? But I don't think she needs to worry about people not helping her. I feel like that's just what they do out there.
That's why she bothers me so much. I truly dont think she understands how easy she has it. I have some amazing friends and neighbors but I dont just have people dropping off food at my house every night of the week. She often complains that vlogging is hard because "unlike every other vlogger" she does everything herself (meaning filming/editing) but it's like ya... and? nobody else has weekly date nights, dinners cooked for them, hour long baths etc etc.... One morning she even had her friend drive Will to the bus stop because it was snowing.
She posted on IG that the babies will be here next month. so March.
any guesses on names? I was thinking Lucy.Kate.Amelia.Leah ?
exracer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by exracer »

Yes. Exactly. And her husband is very involved, too. She might not get any help on the youtube stuff but her posting in the past year or so has been sporadic, and she's still getting a lot of help and time to herself. Not to mention eating at her mom's restaurant whenever they want, too. I can't imagine eating out that much AND having people bring us meals. Oh, and now they're getting those meals that get sent to you all portioned out and ready to go.

I could definitely see her using Lucy. I actually love that name and it was on my list of baby names. Lydia maybe?
ohaudrey
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I watched one of her more recent vlogs & she literally tells us what she did. No extra commentary... No jokes, no personality, nothing. It's SO boring. Who is watching this crap?

Return to “I-P”