Im A Mommy

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Im A Mommy

Post by WheresMyCoffee » Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:31 am

I think her ship has officially sailed. I am so embarassed for her.
First of all, I will be nit picky. Her tongue always looks dirty. Is that the weird observation ever? Am I alone in this? Second, that color of lipstick and matching eye shadow does nothing for her skin tone... Now on to her latest video. It is downright embarrassing that she claims to she is to busy to vlog and then admits she loses sleep over people not liking her videos/photos/posts. Is she insane? I can officially say I have never lost sleep over a friend not liking something I posted on social media. That is just not relevant in my life. I know I have fb friends who "like" just about everything I or anyone else post and then there are people who only "like" thinks they truly like or love... but my thought process on that ends there. Though I also keep my FB limited to just close friends/ppl I actually know, so there's that. I just cant imagine judging my friends and their closeness to me on how many "likes" I get from them.
iloathemooreons
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by iloathemooreons » Tue Nov 10, 2015 8:26 am

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I think her ship has officially sailed. I am so embarassed for her.
First of all, I will be nit picky. Her tongue always looks dirty. Is that the weird observation ever? Am I alone in this? Second, that color of lipstick and matching eye shadow does nothing for her skin tone... Now on to her latest video. It is downright embarrassing that she claims to she is to busy to vlog and then admits she loses sleep over people not liking her videos/photos/posts. Is she insane? I can officially say I have never lost sleep over a friend not liking something I posted on social media. That is just not relevant in my life. I know I have fb friends who "like" just about everything I or anyone else post and then there are people who only "like" thinks they truly like or love... but my thought process on that ends there. Though I also keep my FB limited to just close friends/ppl I actually know, so there's that. I just cant imagine judging my friends and their closeness to me on how many "likes" I get from them.
Yes! I don't know why she would lose sleep over something so stupid. At her age you'd think she would have her life and priorities straight. She could have been great on Youtube, but she has a high school girl mentality so immature.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by WheresMyCoffee » Thu Nov 12, 2015 5:19 pm

I have noticed her views are slightly down, her last video to get over 6,000 was almost a month ago and it was a box swap. Her sit down videos rarely get over 4,000 some not even 2,000. Her last vlog (Halloween) got only 3,667. Her vlogs from vlogust had some with views over 7,000. I think people do like her, but dont care enough to value her opinion for a week of product reviews. They want to see vlogs and Mommy videos- Favorites, Hauls etc... even her giveaways from this week aren't highly viewed. We also cannot be the only people in the world to notice that she never cooks and complains all the time though even though she complains in her videos about negativity I rarely see it in the comments.
Miabloom
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Miabloom » Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:19 pm

She needs to change her channel name to Michelle's Reviews. I used to love her because she was a mommy channel variety of everything vlogs, pregnancy, ditls, hauls ocasional reciews, fitness now its just the same thing over and over and being i dont live in states i cant buy anything she reviews anyway i think some yts forget that not everyone lives in the usa so her content bores me to death now
MaryCherry1
Amateur
Amateur

Post by MaryCherry1 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:02 am

The passive-aggressive complaints about not getting to go to exercise class/yoga/whatever gave me eye strain from rolling my eyes so hard.
AutumnLane
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by AutumnLane » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:34 am

Anybody know when she created her YouTube channel? I noticed in her recent vlog she posted a clip of the interview and she was making it sound like she basically invented the YT mom community. I remember back to the beginning (Infomommy) days and I don't remember her being one of the originals. She went as far as saying she couldn't find ANY motherhood related content including reviews. How old is her oldest son? Coming up on five-ish? I'm positive she's delusional that was a total lie.

Then she wonders why none of the other YT moms seem to like her.... this why Michelle!
Show me someone who never gossips, and I'll show you someone who isn't interested in people. ~Barbara Walters
MaryCherry1
Amateur
Amateur

Post by MaryCherry1 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 3:21 pm

I'd say since 2011 she's been around. I remember watching her during my first pregnancy then and Will was very young. I feel like she might have quit her channel for awhile but I might be mistaken. However there were plenty of other YT moms out there. Tiffany Darlyn, Britneyandbaby, Mariebitsandclips, plenty others.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by WheresMyCoffee » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:32 pm

I'm a breastfeeding mom who cant pump so I totally get taking your kid everywhere but am I the only one who thought it was weird/inappropriate for them to take Molly to a Christmas party? It would have been one thing if she slept the whole time (newborn) or one of them wore her (does she babywear?) but to be holding her/passing her back and forth the whole time so late at night (for a baby) just seemed weird. If she could leave for the conference surely she could have left Molly with her dad.

and yes about the passive aggressive comments about missing yoga! Frick. Poor Brad!!! He does SO much. Also, has she cooked in that kitchen yet? and how much must she complain in "real life" that people are always bringing her food/drinks? If I am having a bad day or my baby didnt sleep, nobody knows... I dont post it on social media. Nobody would know to bring me a drink or dinner because I am sick. So strange to me (sweet of her friends none the less) that almost daily someone brings her something.
megster6443

Post by megster6443 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:39 am

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I'm a breastfeeding mom who cant pump so I totally get taking your kid everywhere but am I the only one who thought it was weird/inappropriate for them to take Molly to a Christmas party? It would have been one thing if she slept the whole time (newborn) or one of them wore her (does she babywear?) but to be holding her/passing her back and forth the whole time so late at night (for a baby) just seemed weird. If she could leave for the conference surely she could have left Molly with her dad.

and yes about the passive aggressive comments about missing yoga! Frick. Poor Brad!!! He does SO much. Also, has she cooked in that kitchen yet? and how much must she complain in "real life" that people are always bringing her food/drinks? If I am having a bad day or my baby didnt sleep, nobody knows... I dont post it on social media. Nobody would know to bring me a drink or dinner because I am sick. So strange to me (sweet of her friends none the less) that almost daily someone brings her something.
She complains in every single video that she does. Brad does a lot and felt bad when she kept on about not being able to go to yoga.
MaryCherry1
Amateur
Amateur

Post by MaryCherry1 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:00 pm

I wondered if it's just something that her neighbors do (bringing drinks/food). I don't know much about Mormons, but maybe it's something they do in their ward? Idk, their 'hood seems like one big dorm. A coloring party? Wtf. Or she just may be *that* friend. We all have that friend some time in our lives (easier to coddle her than point out her problems aren't that bad.).

I laughed in the newest video "Brad did all the dishes!" Girl, I'm sure he did. Every time we see Brad he's doing something.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by WheresMyCoffee » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:42 pm

MaryCherry1 wrote:I wondered if it's just something that her neighbors do (bringing drinks/food). I don't know much about Mormons, but maybe it's something they do in their ward? Idk, their 'hood seems like one big dorm. A coloring party? Wtf. Or she just may be *that* friend. We all have that friend some time in our lives (easier to coddle her than point out her problems aren't that bad.).

I laughed in the newest video "Brad did all the dishes!" Girl, I'm sure he did. Every time we see Brad he's doing something.
Could be. I watch other Mormon youtubers though and have never seen it. Plus, they would still need to know she was sick, you know what I mean? She just totally strikes me as someone who complains on social media/in text
Hahaha poor Brad. Not quite sure what he gets out of the relationship since he works, cleans, cooks etc... but he seems happy so good for him.
MaryCherry1
Amateur
Amateur

Post by MaryCherry1 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:29 pm

I know what you mean. I have a friend who continually broadcasts every bad thing that happens to her ("worst day! got no sleep! Starbs sold out of cinnamon rolls! Baby teething and cried for hours! Broke the tap and hubby not home for 6.45 hours! FML FML FML")

vs most moms who just .. Get on with it ;)
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by WheresMyCoffee » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:13 pm

So they are out in all thats now and Molly doesnt have a hat on but she has a fucking headband on. They used her hood to out on her head but if it is windy the cold can still blow on her poor head/ears.
In her q&a video she claims she loves to make zuchinni noodles and dinner with a side of broccoli... I would believe it if I had ever seen it.
Lastly, Will is NEVER properly buckled in, it is called a chest clip as it is supposed to be up near his chest Michelle.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by WheresMyCoffee » Mon Feb 08, 2016 3:54 pm

Her view count sucks, I cant understand how she got the Millennial Moms gig or so many sponsors. She has had a video up for 10 hours and under 900 views. She averages 4,000 vies on her videos. That is not alot... especailly considering she has been making videos for over 4 years.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by WheresMyCoffee » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:24 pm

I think I am the only one here but..
Poor poor Michelle complained all about her birthday being ruined because her freaking husband and kids were sick yet she STILL had lunch out, dinner out and a night out. Poor freaking Brad. Then she goes out again another night in the same vlog. Life must be reaaaallly hard.
I feel for her PPD, and I know it is neither her nor there but her life could not be any easier unless someone just lived it for her.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by WheresMyCoffee » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:23 pm

Todays vlog was horrible.
Complains of sunburn but then no hat on Molly or Max at the park.
Take out for lunch and dinner but it didnt look like the boys were eating when she vlogged herself eating? then poor Brad had ALL 3 KIDS pushing the cart and she walks ahead vlogging a close up of her face.
and OMG YOU GUYS! I HAD A HORRIBLE YEAR. STUFF HAPPENED YOU DONT EVEN KNOW ABOUT BUT NOW SOMETHING GREAT HAPPENED THAT I CANT TELL YOU ABOUT! ok cool? like wtf.
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Post by pirateayy07 » Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:23 am

I gave up watching this girl. She's boring.
MaryCherry1
Amateur
Amateur

Post by MaryCherry1 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:17 pm

Oh, me too. I unsubbed but when her videos come up in my recommended feed I can always guess what the content would be "so my kids are sick. I'm stressed. Someone dropped me off some Diet Coke, hashtag blessed. I'm doing something that looks absolutely obnoxious with the other women in the neighborhood. Going out to eat at my moms restaurant. Blah blah Brad. It's hard being me. Alluding to something that happened. Alluding to something that might happen. Clips of me at Zumba or running*. Here's me making a point of showing the time so you ungrateful jerks should show some appreciation of how late I stay up to make these vlogs. It's not easy. Did I mention the kids are ALL sick?"

*There is no one in the world I'm interested in passively watching working out, aside Channing Tatum. That to me always strikes me as super narcissistic, but that's just MHO.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by WheresMyCoffee » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:11 pm

HAHAHA at "showing the time..." I follow her on snap chat (I dont know how to unfollow,anyone help?) and she ALWAYS does this... Also, has anyone ever noticed that Will is NEVER buckled in correctly? His chest clip is always at his belly button....
Funny description MaryCherry. You are dead on. Her videos are the worst on Millennial Moms. You can tell the mom who does the DIYS as well as Jordan Page put alot of effort into their videos and then Thursday rolls around and she has a "How to pamper yourself video" Girl, we all know you know how to pamper yourself. It's all you do.
I wish she could have a reality check. #savebrad
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by WheresMyCoffee » Thu Sep 08, 2016 5:16 pm

She's pregnant with #4
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by mommaof2cuties » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:39 pm

WheresMyCoffee wrote:She's pregnant with #4
I totally assumed that when I saw the video title but didn't watch it lol
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by WheresMyCoffee » Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:40 am

mommaof2cuties wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:She's pregnant with #4
I totally assumed that when I saw the video title but didn't watch it lol
The announcement is cute. She had each kid hold a board with their name and date of birth.. so "Will. October __ 2010" (Cant remember the date lol) and then she held a board saying "Baby #4 April __ 2017"
She posted on IG the other day that she "loves her boys" but cannot deny how exciting it is to have a girl to dance, shop, cook etc with as if boys cannot do those things. I have never seen such obvious favortism based on the gender of the baby. It makes me so sad for her boys.
Poor Brad no has 4 kids to take care of (well 5 I guess if you count Michelle)
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by mommaof2cuties » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:51 am

I wonder if it was planned that way, first 2 born in October and next to in April
peachesnoranges
Amateur
Amateur

Post by peachesnoranges » Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:29 pm

I don't know how she is going to deal with four kids because she is extremely overwhelmed with 3. :| Here's to more complaining.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by WheresMyCoffee » Sat Sep 17, 2016 8:41 pm

I mean, I get that four would be hard but she complains about EVERYTHING so I just have zero sympathy for her. She also does the bare minimum when it comes to her kids so again, not much sympathy. She eats out daily sometimes twice daily and when they do eat at home it is usually a neighbor who has brought them food or Brad cooks. I have seen her cook a handful of times and it was pasta sauce with sausage and noodles or something prepared from trader joes.
She complains about youutbe at every chance she gets "up so late editing" yet hasnt put up a real video in like a month (in real life you cannot just stop doing your job because you are pregnant. If you want youtube to be your job then it needs to be your job. You cant just quit because you feel tired.)

Return to “I-P”