Jamie & Nikki

actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Jamie & Nikki

Unread post by actuallydear »

Yeah he does freelance videography and is very good. I really enjoy the artsy shots he includes in the vlogs - very well done.

I was looking at the pics of them from their meet up in LA and Nikki looks... Different. It's like she wasn't looking at the camera for any of them but she is? Idk. Weird.
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by sadie »

Lol I think the baby is adorable!
British25
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by British25 »

sadie wrote:Lol I think the baby is adorable!
Me too!
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boredmamaneedsdrama »

I find it odd that they barely talked about Ava in LA. She is a month younger than my daughter and I could not imagine being across the world without her.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk
Chatabox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Chatabox »

Why did they get kicked out? I didn't get to watch the last half of the video. It was way too long.
Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

It was too many people. That always happens with Youtubers have meet ups at malls. Gabe & Babe have been kicked out of a couple of places. I don't understand why they don't plan them at public parks or just rent out a venue for a couple of hours. Surely they could find a brand to sponsor it.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I think something is up with Nikki... she's rarely in the vlogs these days - she didn't appear once in today's vlog, doesn't seem overly fussed with Ava (at least not on camera) in fact Jamie's mum seems to be always there taking care of Ava.

I hope whatever she's going through she's feeling better soon.
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

That vlog insinuating they were pregnant was depressing. What a way to hype up your subscribers just to knock them down lol
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

hahaha, combined with the thumbnail i really thought she was pregnant, and thought about it and figured that's why they took a few weeks off - easier to hide a growing bump, etc.

it's nice that they've admitted they aren't ready for another baby yet, but i have a feeling that she will be pregnant sooner than they are saying they want to wait.
ayeyae
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ayeyae »

Some of the fans are a little too crazy with speculations. I mean it drove her to go out and buy the pregnancy test to begin with. imho the clickbait title may be them poking fun at the fans, who by the way were really weird about them taking a break. seriously wtf
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

She was only one day late I don't see the whole issue and if she take things that seriously then woweee.

I agree actuallydear she will be pregnant by the time her baby turns 1.5/2 years
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... d2f073.jpg[/img]

Bringing this thread back to life. Pregnancy announcement?
jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jesswhytho »

boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201709 ... d2f073.jpg[/img]

Bringing this thread back to life. Pregnancy announcement?
You called it!! Baby #2 due in March!

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

There's another website that has a much more active topic on them. They're crazy over there! I love this little family and I'm so excited they've finally announced. I wonder what they'll have and what they'll name him/her. I loved grandma's reaction - that lady is the cutest.
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

I think it's funny I'm pregnant with Nikki again. My daughter is only a few weeks older than Ava and I'm now pregnant due in January. Excited for them, although I'm not a fan of certain things they do.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:I'm not a fan of certain things they do.
Really? Like what?
sparklylover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sparklylover »

I am so excited for them!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

actuallydear wrote:
Really? Like what?
Maybe I worded it wrong. I really side eyed Nikki after Ava was born. Grandma was there all day from the very beginning so Nikki could sleep in and take naps. And shortly after that newborn phase she just seemed to be very "over" having a baby and being a mom. Like it was a boring chore.
Now I wonder if all the help will be the same when this baby is born. It would be very sad to see Ava get pushed away to the grandparents because Nikki needs her sleep or something of the sort.
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:
actuallydear wrote:
Really? Like what?
Maybe I worded it wrong. I really side eyed Nikki after Ava was born. Grandma was there all day from the very beginning so Nikki could sleep in and take naps. And shortly after that newborn phase she just seemed to be very "over" having a baby and being a mom. Like it was a boring chore.
Now I wonder if all the help will be the same when this baby is born. It would be very sad to see Ava get pushed away to the grandparents because Nikki needs her sleep or something of the sort.
It was suspected but in a live stream Nikki discussed her battle with PPD. So I don't think we can be too harsh on her for that time in her life. I've been watching since before Ava and could see a clear shift in her personality and then again as she started to feel better.

I hope and pray that she doesn't have to suffer through that again. Is it something where your risk increases with each pregnancy, if you have already experienced it?
boredmamaneedsdrama
Informer
Informer

actuallydear wrote:
boredmamaneedsdrama wrote:
actuallydear wrote: Really? Like what?
It was suspected but in a live stream Nikki discussed her battle with PPD. So I don't think we can be too harsh on her for that time in her life. I've been watching since before Ava and could see a clear shift in her personality and then again as she started to feel better.

I hope and pray that she doesn't have to suffer through that again. Is it something where your risk increases with each pregnancy, if you have already experienced it?
I didn't know she talked about being diagnosed with PPD. That definitely explains it and it's not just her being a selfish parent then. Im glad.
I actually had it with my daughter too and know it can be more likely to happen again, which I'm currently terrified of. Hope we're both in the clear this time around.

Return to “I-P”