J house vlogs

Purple_elephants
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

J house vlogs

Post by Purple_elephants » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:05 pm

Anyone else watch this family? Super sweet family. 4 kids. 2 boys and 2 girls. Dad is a lawyer. Just seem like a genuine nice family. Mom homeschooled her kids. They recently hit 20,000 subscribers. Just wanted to see if anyone else watched them and had any thoughts.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: J house vlogs

Post by nutbagmcgee » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:55 pm

I don't watch them but they comment on Sam and Nias vlogs and that says it all for me right there.

He also golfs with Austin Null so I have seen him in passing on their vlogs. That's about it.
foreversoulmates
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by foreversoulmates » Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:57 pm

I enjoy them. Thier kids are adorable.
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Post by staceyeileen » Wed Apr 27, 2016 7:17 am

*bump*

Anyone else watching yet? They're almost at 100k subs. They are probably my favorite YT family. Kendra is an amazing mom.
nutbagmcgee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by nutbagmcgee » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:57 am

I watch them randomly. Does he still golf with Austin Null?

They seem to be amazing parents BUT the clickbait after each kid gets injured (and it happens a lot) is a bit much. If you check out their views, the injury vlogs get a ton more views than the regular vlogs.
spricket
Informer
Informer

Post by spricket » Wed Apr 27, 2016 10:48 am

Did you guys check out the comments on the newest video, "pregnancy test"? I was cracking up at all the obviously underage girls trying to tell Kendra how to take a pregnancy test, and just being oh so wrong. One said you're supposed to "wait and hour or so, then check the test" because that's how her aunt did it. I was cracking up at them.
I'm pretty sure kendra, who has had four kids, knows how to take a test...

Yeah. The click bait titles and amount of injuries has turned me off of them, although I still think they're a great family.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Post by staceyeileen » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:34 pm

nutbagmcgee wrote:I watch them randomly. Does he still golf with Austin Null?

They seem to be amazing parents BUT the clickbait after each kid gets injured (and it happens a lot) is a bit much. If you check out their views, the injury vlogs get a ton more views than the regular vlogs.
I don't think there's been any mention of Austin since the incident. Yeah, I noticed that about the injury vlogs. The one with Caleb's injury the other day had an obscene amount of blood and it's already got 600k views which makes it one of their most viewed videos ever. In 5 days.

I'm constantly amazed at how bright those kids are though. 5 would be crazy, but I do hope they have another. They make the cutest kids!
iheartyt
Talker
Talker

Post by iheartyt » Fri May 20, 2016 2:23 pm

The only thing that bugs me is they start every sentence with "So..."
zipadeedodah
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by zipadeedodah » Fri May 20, 2016 2:37 pm

My daughter watches them
On YouTube Kids. They seem like a pretty good family from what I can tell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Post by staceyeileen » Fri May 20, 2016 7:53 pm

They are gaining subs pretty fast lately. I'm happy for them. :)

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk
kiwimumof-5
Informer
Informer

Post by kiwimumof-5 » Tue May 24, 2016 6:16 am

spricket wrote:Did you guys check out the comments on the newest video, "pregnancy test"? I was cracking up at all the obviously underage girls trying to tell Kendra how to take a pregnancy test, and just being oh so wrong. One said you're supposed to "wait and hour or so, then check the test" because that's how her aunt did it. I was cracking up at them.
I'm pretty sure kendra, who has had four kids, knows how to take a test...

Yeah. The click bait titles and amount of injuries has turned me off of them, although I still think they're a great family.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk
I read that comment! I was tempted to explain to her about evap lines and invalid after the time limit, but figured I'd be wasting my time...
clashingpiglet
Amateur
Amateur

Post by clashingpiglet » Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:44 pm

staceyeileen wrote:
nutbagmcgee wrote:
I don't think there's been any mention of Austin since the incident. Yeah, I noticed that about the injury vlogs. The one with Caleb's injury the other day had an obscene amount of blood and it's already got 600k views which makes it one of their most viewed videos ever. In 5 days.

I'm constantly amazed at how bright those kids are though. 5 would be crazy, but I do hope they have another. They make the cutest kids!
That's the video that caught my eye, thus how I found their channel. I was incredibly surprised at how smart and articulate their kids are! I couldn't believe how young they were, I just figured they were older and small for their ages lol Image
I've enjoyed their videos so far

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Post by staceyeileen » Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:32 pm

Their channel is blowing up. If social blade is right they're getting almost 1M views per day.

beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Post by beachygirly » Fri Jul 08, 2016 6:05 pm

I love this family. The kids are so smart and sweet. Every time I see a vlog, I'm astounded. I love that Kendra got educational workbooks for the kids to do in the summer. I'm happy for Jeremy and his new job opportunity. I'm also eager for Kendra's channel. It will be very interesting to see her content since she is a very knowledgeable parent.

P.S.- What do you guys think is the "best news" they're revealing tomorrow? I'm guessing it has something to do with the entire family since Jeremy and Kendra already revealed their own news.
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Post by staceyeileen » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:24 pm

Yes, the kids are super smart. Caleb just turned 4 and is already reading some.

Kendra posted a clip on snapchat of her in the bathroom with the girls saying that she was doing their hair and getting ready to film a big video. So you're right on that it involves the whole family. I think she's pregnant. Lots of hints in today's vlog.
beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Post by beachygirly » Sat Jul 09, 2016 4:43 am

staceyeileen wrote:Yes, the kids are super smart. Caleb just turned 4 and is already reading some.

Kendra posted a clip on snapchat of her in the bathroom with the girls saying that she was doing their hair and getting ready to film a big video. So you're right on that it involves the whole family. I think she's pregnant. Lots of hints in today's vlog.
I think she might be pregnant too. If so, yay!!! Guess we'll have to wait and see.
beachygirly
Informer
Informer

Post by beachygirly » Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:58 pm

Yay I'm so happy for them! Excited to embark on this journey with them!
staceyeileen
Informer
Informer

Post by staceyeileen » Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:32 pm

I'm so genuinely happy for them!

mildlycurious
Amateur
Amateur

Post by mildlycurious » Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:07 am

I had no idea they'd had any fertility issues....for some reason since they're young with 4 kids I'd just assumed they had no issues getting (& staying) pregnant. Goes to show how foolish it is to assume - my bad!
MandyJ
Informer
Informer

Post by MandyJ » Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:07 am

I love them! The click baity-ness doesn't bother me because at least it's accurate to the content of the vlog, and they've gotta do something to try to compete with other larger channels. They are WAY more likeable and relateable than most family vloggers out there, and the kids are so smart and adorable!
zipadeedodah
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by zipadeedodah » Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:32 am

I wonder if she's having a boy or a girl. I may have to check out their channel and find out for myself!

kgiff77
Informer
Informer

Post by kgiff77 » Mon Oct 17, 2016 6:48 am

zipadeedodah wrote:I wonder if she's having a boy or a girl. I may have to check out their channel and find out for myself!

Their gender reveal was cute and the vlog the day they found out was cute too. I like how she asked the kids what they want the baby to be, what they thing the baby will be and if they'd be disappointed in the opposite gender. The kids responses were well mannered.

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Pineapples » Mon Oct 17, 2016 8:46 am

I adore them all. In fact i want them to be my family lol. The kids are so cute and well mannered and smart. And Laura melts my heart with the way she talks. Kendra is such a kind patient mother, she homeschools them so well. Its seriously impressive. One thing i do want them to do is buy new couches lol!
PopTheButterfly
Talker
Talker

Post by PopTheButterfly » Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:58 am

I want to preface this with I love this family so so much and I don't care what company they keep. A few days ago, not sure where I might have seen the discussion, I saw a group of people discussing whether JHouse and The Nive Nulls still communicate/hang out with each other with each other since hardly any of the other channels seem to acknowledge their existence any longer. Well, I saw this last night when scrolling through Instagram. Guess this answers any questions about Austin and Jeremy still having a friendship. Wasn't sure where to post this either, so I figured this was the best place.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/2017010 ... ac57e7.jpg[/img]

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk
Sevan116
Talker
Talker

Post by Sevan116 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:18 am

This family is pretty much the only family I will let my daughter watch. They are humble and don't overdo their spending. Plus we will home school so it's nice to relate.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Return to “I-P”