Little FootSteps (Megan Roberts/Cayden&Mommy)

pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Little FootSteps (Megan Roberts/Cayden&Mommy)

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I think they are still together, which surprises me to be honest. They don't seem to have a very loving relationship.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Just stumbled upon this channel. So. Much. Cringe.
For starters,

1. Her teeth annoys me. Her son has horrible teeth too.
2. Kitchen disgusts me. Dishes always piled up in the sink. EWWW
3. Would be much better if she doesn't vlog in her underwear.
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

Dis-fuck-gusting coach. If you decide to film it, at least get a used couch off craigslist that doesn't look like eaten away by rats. And put the damn baby down. Poor Aria is always up on a high chair or in car seat.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

I have been watching her. It is so very obvious she favors her daughter. She films her way more, her intro is 90% Aria etc. She seems put up with Cayden all the time. I guess bc she can't get him to listen to her. Her house is a mess.

Her comments are always weird too. I have never seen a YT mom with so many foreign fans. And she likes all the comments saying how beautiful Aria is. Almost all of her comments are on how beautiful her daughter is. Is weird to me
Senna85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Senna85 »

lizpuff2006 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:15 am I have been watching her. It is so very obvious she favors her daughter. She films her way more, her intro is 90% Aria etc. She seems put up with Cayden all the time. I guess bc she can't get him to listen to her. Her house is a mess.

Her comments are always weird too. I have never seen a YT mom with so many foreign fans. And she likes all the comments saying how beautiful Aria is. Almost all of her comments are on how beautiful her daughter is. Is weird to me
I was just wondering the other day if she had a thread here. I’ve been watching her on and off since Aria was born. She’s incredibly immature and from what I see, pretty dumb and very clingy. Every video for awhile Caden was always missing school, neither kid seems to have a stable routine. She just seems soooo lazy and her BF, not much better. She starts every video saying her place is a mess, besides cleaning videos I don’t think she cleans at all.

I think what annoyed me most was when she set up a gofundme because they didn’t have money for groceries or something. Just makes me sad for the kids.
Senna85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Senna85 »

Cringey...not clingy
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I feel so bad for her kids to grow up in an environment like that. She loves her kids- there is no question about that- but she only does the bare minimum for them. I hope that she doesn’t have more babies but I’m positive that she will have more.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Senna85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Senna85 »

Wow, I just skimmed through her newest video. Again, she was too tired to send him to school but blamed his behavior. Apparently, they had a doctor’s appointment with a letter from the school regarding his behavior. He was in the principals office for destroying school property, other students work, etc.. she’s crying into the video that nothing helps him, I dunno how about you parent him for once in your life. She’s terrible, immature and this is the reality of immature kids having children. She’s expecting everyone else to fix her problems, welcome to being an adult Megan
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Senna85 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:25 pm Wow, I just skimmed through her newest video. Again, she was too tired to send him to school but blamed his behavior. Apparently, they had a doctor’s appointment with a letter from the school regarding his behavior. He was in the principals office for destroying school property, other students work, etc.. she’s crying into the video that nothing helps him, I dunno how about you parent him for once in your life. She’s terrible, immature and this is the reality of immature kids having children. She’s expecting everyone else to fix her problems, welcome to being an adult Megan
The worst part for her is that since she has allowed him to act so poorly for so long change will be near impossible for her. She shows her asking him to be quiet or asking him to stop and that is not how you parent. He does seem crazy and destructive but she does nothing to take out his energy or discipline him so what do you get?
Who knows he might need meds
Senna85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Senna85 »

lizpuff2006 wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2019 5:29 am
Senna85 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:25 pm Wow, I just skimmed through her newest video. Again, she was too tired to send him to school but blamed his behavior. Apparently, they had a doctor’s appointment with a letter from the school regarding his behavior. He was in the principals office for destroying school property, other students work, etc.. she’s crying into the video that nothing helps him, I dunno how about you parent him for once in your life. She’s terrible, immature and this is the reality of immature kids having children. She’s expecting everyone else to fix her problems, welcome to being an adult Megan
The worst part for her is that since she has allowed him to act so poorly for so long change will be near impossible for her. She shows her asking him to be quiet or asking him to stop and that is not how you parent. He does seem crazy and destructive but she does nothing to take out his energy or discipline him so what do you get?
Who knows he might need meds

You’re so right, change won’t be easy. He is a very energetic little boy and she has zero idea how to deal with it. I don’t think she understands that he doesn’t think or understand things like an adult would. She admitted to screaming at him, so many studies have shown this to be ineffective and only teaches children to scream themselves. I don’t think she has enough common sense to parent, I think she figures that if she asks Caden to simply stop he should just listen. That could be the case but she needed to set up rules/expectations when he was younger. She simply thinks it’s all his fault, when it’s probably parenting.

But then again, who knows, we only get snippets of their life. Maybe there is some medical going on. I keep coming back to her because I’m Canadian and I just feel so terrible for those kids :(
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I was watching her day in the life video from a few weeks ago and she seemed to leave Aria alone in the house while she was walking Cayden to his school or bus stop. That’s VERY alarming. She was probably too lazy to bring her along. I was also watching the vlog when Cayden had a doctor’s appointment regarding his behaviour, and she said that they didn’t have time to have breakfast before they left for the appointment because they woke up too late. There is no excuse for not feeding your kids before you leave the house!!!

Those poor kids. I hope that Megan and Dan’s families are keeping an eye on them.
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Senna85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Senna85 »

I noticed that in the video too, I REALLY hope Dan was home and she just didn’t show him.
I haven’t been able to watch her recently, every video she does nothing but bitch and complain about everything, especially Dan. I can’t imagine the kind of relationship those two have.

The video of her complaining about getting her hair done was so immature. She seems so sheltered and just plain dumb. Every time I watch her boggles my mind that she has two small kids that depend on her :?
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Senna85 wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:25 am I noticed that in the video too, I REALLY hope Dan was home and she just didn’t show him.
I haven’t been able to watch her recently, every video she does nothing but bitch and complain about everything, especially Dan. I can’t imagine the kind of relationship those two have.

The video of her complaining about getting her hair done was so immature. She seems so sheltered and just plain dumb. Every time I watch her boggles my mind that she has two small kids that depend on her :?
I was just going to comment on their relationship. I have been watching older vids of hers and am appalled. "Dan didnt come home for a few days. IDK where he is but i dont care" "Dan won't buy diapers and refuses to help with the potty training" complaining upon complaining. I don't know if Dan is a good guy or not because we only see Megan's side but she sure does not make him look good.
Senna85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Senna85 »

Aria need to have the pacifier taken away now. Oh my gosh, that poor little girls palette is so narrowed, I think she’s going to end up needing extensive orthodontic treatment when she’s older. Which of course they probably won’t be able to afford. :(
pllfan5
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by pllfan5 »

I can’t believe how immature she is. I’m the same age as her and I find that she still talks, dresses, and acts like a teenager. I have a feeling that she isn’t going to change either.
Side note, but I wonder if her fans actually buy her expensive merch on teespring
#FreeFinleyandJackson
Senna85
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Senna85 »

pllfan5 wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:38 am I can’t believe how immature she is. I’m the same age as her and I find that she still talks, dresses, and acts like a teenager. I have a feeling that she isn’t going to change either.
Side note, but I wonder if her fans actually buy her expensive merch on teespring
Agreed, I also think she won’t change. Zero self awareness, she’s too busy blaming everyone and everything else for her problems. I mean she thinks getting her hair cut is a huge deal and almost has an anxiety attack over it. Good god, how she pushed out two kids and survived into her 20’s is beyond me.
Meerkat_watcher
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Meerkat_watcher »

Who else has seen her fall haul? Is it me or is she showing of how skinny she is now? Majority of her clothes are very skimpy, not something a mother of 2 should be wearing imo
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

SHe always is doing those hauls. I saw this pic of her and was shocked at her weight.

She won't do anything for herself. She can't drive and won't take initiative to do it, she does not do anything to better herself. She feels stuck to me
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “I-P”