Living Rosa | Part 1

frostedlemonade
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Livingrosa

Unread post by frostedlemonade »

Everett is talking up a storm these days!

Crazy to think the twins are the same age Lennon was when they were born.
Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dallas_Snob »

I will say that Tara and Mandi are clearly great parents (even if I think the girls get too much No TV time) because Lennon is the sweetest kid on YouTube.

When they were talking about her getting upset at school because there was a peer throwing tantrums I couldn’t help but think of my own very sensitive daughter when she was that age.
elleyelle27
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by elleyelle27 »

Dallas_Snob wrote: Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:38 am
pineapples64 wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:22 pm Anybody know what Sperm BANK they used? My guess is California Cryobank. In their vids when they showed/described the website it seemed a lot like it, especially giving the donors nicknames and everything. I have to admit i tried to find their exact donor on the site because it is so easy with the search filters, LOL. Though I doubt the donor is still up on the site. Mandi said the donor is of German descent and has blond, wavy hair. My guess would be that he has blue eyes too. Oh, and they also disclosed that he is an Open donor and CMV negative. That's 6 search parameters and it narrows it down a lot more than you'd think, lol.
So does anyone know whether or not they used California Cryobank for sure?
Edit: I also wonder if Mandi/Tara would let their kids meet any half siblings if they had them? Like kids who were conceived with the same donor. That'd be crazy to see, haha.
No clue. I don’t think they ever mentioned it.
I remember they spoke about it once in that live show thing they did for a while. I believe I remember them saying that they could find out, but didn't seem very interested in it. Mandi said she was worried she'd get too attached to the half siblings knowing that they have a connection to her own kids or something? I'm sure they'd be open to it if the kids asked in the future or something though, considering they chose an open donor!
indigo_blossom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by indigo_blossom »

New poster here, hi everyone

What did you all think about Maeve going down the slide in the most recent vlog? I found it a little harsh that Tara laughed at her, no wonder she wouldn’t accept comfort from either of them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
frostedlemonade
Amateur
Amateur

indigo_blossom wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 4:13 pm New poster here, hi everyone

What did you all think about Maeve going down the slide in the most recent vlog? I found it a little harsh that Tara laughed at her, no wonder she wouldn’t accept comfort from either of them

I didn't think much of it. Maeve didn't seem hurt; making a big deal probably would have upset her more.
indigo_blossom
Amateur
Amateur

frostedlemonade wrote:
indigo_blossom wrote: Wed May 01, 2019 4:13 pm New poster here, hi everyone

I didn't think much of it. Maeve didn't seem hurt; making a big deal probably would have upset her more.
You’re probably right, thanks for putting that into perspective :-)

frostedlemonade
Amateur
Amateur

I only watch the vlogs for Maeva at this point. Cutest youtube child.

It also seems like she can talk as well as Everett, but just... doesn't talk much. Classic "youngest" child. :)
indigo_blossom
Amateur
Amateur

frostedlemonade wrote:I only watch the vlogs for Maeva at this point. Cutest youtube child.

It also seems like she can talk as well as Everett, but just... doesn't talk much. Classic "youngest" child. :)
I agree, Maeve is the cutest. I also watch for Lennon, I know a lot of people on here don’t like her for whatever reason but she seems like a really sweet child and I like seeing her grow older and learn more about the world

pineapples64
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pineapples64 »

Speaking of the twins, does anyone else feel like they don't give Everett as much attention? And they keep saying that Maeve is a "momma's girl" because she's always cuddling with Tara... that's going to be rough when the kids get older and if they see those videos. I hope the favoritism doesn't last.
I also wonder when/if they'll have their last kid...I'd feel so bad for Mandy having to carry another one and having to go back on all her work on getting in shape. Sometimes I wonder if she's jealous of Tara for being so skinny and secretly resents her for not pulling her weight in carrying the babies. Mandy did say she wanted to carry the kids because she wanted to feel that connection, but that was before she actually got pregnant, lol. I can't help but feel like Mandy always gets the short end of the stick. She has to carry the kids, they're not biologically related to her, etc. Idk, probably just my brain running wild but who knows :)
indigo_blossom
Amateur
Amateur

pineapples64 wrote:Speaking of the twins, does anyone else feel like they don't give Everett as much attention? And they keep saying that Maeve is a "momma's girl" because she's always cuddling with Tara... that's going to be rough when the kids get older and if they see those videos. I hope the favoritism doesn't last.
I also wonder when/if they'll have their last kid...I'd feel so bad for Mandy having to carry another one and having to go back on all her work on getting in shape. Sometimes I wonder if she's jealous of Tara for being so skinny and secretly resents her for not pulling her weight in carrying the babies. Mandy did say she wanted to carry the kids because she wanted to feel that connection, but that was before she actually got pregnant, lol. I can't help but feel like Mandy always gets the short end of the stick. She has to carry the kids, they're not biologically related to her, etc. Idk, probably just my brain running wild but who knows :)
I feel like if I was in that position I’d want my wife to keep her shape especially if I’d already carried babies anyway. Just a thought

Also I don’t think they give Everett less attention, they just treat all their kids differently cause their kids are very different people. That being said, I will be interested to see how the girls turn out and if Maeve stays such a mamas girl. I do think if they have another kid and it’s a boy he would be the favourite

frostedlemonade
Amateur
Amateur

pineapples64 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 9:11 am Speaking of the twins, does anyone else feel like they don't give Everett as much attention? And they keep saying that Maeve is a "momma's girl" because she's always cuddling with Tara... that's going to be rough when the kids get older and if they see those videos. I hope the favoritism doesn't last.
It's funny, people used to say Everett was the spoiled twin and Maeve got ignored. ;) I think Maeve just really prefers Tara, nothing more to it.

They're planning to have #4 around the time Lennon starts Kindergarten. I believe that would be fall of 2020, since New York has a 12/31 cutoff date. I can't imagine adding a newborn to their current chaos, lol.
indigo_blossom
Amateur
Amateur

frostedlemonade wrote:
pineapples64 wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 9:11 am Speaking of the twins, does anyone else feel like they don't give Everett as much attention? And they keep saying that Maeve is a "momma's girl" because she's always cuddling with Tara... that's going to be rough when the kids get older and if they see those videos. I hope the favoritism doesn't last.
It's funny, people used to say Everett was the spoiled twin and Maeve got ignored. ;) I think Maeve just really prefers Tara, nothing more to it.

They're planning to have #4 around the time Lennon starts Kindergarten. I believe that would be fall of 2020, since New York has a 12/31 cutoff date. I can't imagine adding a newborn to their current chaos, lol.
So they’re probably about to start with the fertility stuff within the next year then? Interesting, I wonder if that’ll get their subscribers up a bit, they’ve been on 104k for quite a while now

frostedlemonade
Amateur
Amateur

indigo_blossom wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 11:40 am
frostedlemonade wrote:

So they’re probably about to start with the fertility stuff within the next year then? Interesting, I wonder if that’ll get their subscribers up a bit, they’ve been on 104k for quite a while now

Yeah, during one of their new year videos they mentioned possibly conceiving in 2019.
LucyDiamond
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LucyDiamond »

@jean_queen I know you said you live near them. Just curious- is that area mostly chain restaurants? They never seem to go anywhere local except the diner. Just wondering if that’s the only option or just what they prefer.
pineapples64
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by pineapples64 »

^^ lol that's just long island for ya
LucyDiamond
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LucyDiamond »

Ha, oh ok! I live in the suburbs but everyone I know eats local. I’m just a few years older than m&t and in a similar life stage so it’s strange to me. People frequent the local kid friendly places and do date nights downtown. Chain restaurants are kind of looked down on here as places for old people.
frostedlemonade
Amateur
Amateur

Anyone know what those grocery scanners the use are? I've never seen them around here (midwest).
emh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emh »

frostedlemonade wrote: Sun May 19, 2019 4:44 pm Anyone know what those grocery scanners the use are? I've never seen them around here (midwest).
I'm pretty sure they shop at Stop & Shop, I think I've seen those scanners at my local Stop and Shop. It's a pretty big chain in New England and New York.
jean_queen
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by jean_queen »

LucyDiamond wrote: Tue May 07, 2019 11:10 am @jean_queen I know you said you live near them. Just curious- is that area mostly chain restaurants? They never seem to go anywhere local except the diner. Just wondering if that’s the only option or just what they prefer.
Yeah, it's pretty much diners, pizza places, and endless chains here. They were really avid Applebees-To-Go customers after Lenn was born, that is for certain. There are some great higher-end restaurants if you're looking for them (Tellers on Main in E. Islip!), but not many of them are kid-friendly out here. Also, I feel like I say this every time I post, but oh my god, everything is stupidly expensive here. I did not grow up here so I'm not used to it, but I was in a supermarket yesterday. A gallon of store brand milk was $4.99, and if you wanted a gallon of organic milk, it was nearly $8.

And whoever asked about where they're shopping-- it's a chain called Stop and Shop. It is, conveniently, in the same parking lot of Applebees :?
sheisonarun
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sheisonarun »

OMG, people in the comments of their lastest video can't stop commenting on their making out or something similar at the end of the vlog. I am glad I clicked off before the making out....

Return to “I-P”