Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Livingrosa

Unread post by Seriouslywtfwhy01 »

CaliCanada28 wrote:
Highlighter wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:01 am
Bobthedog wrote:So I left a comment on their vlog saying it was nice to see them at the aquarium and out and about rather than the same old same old and that I had enjoyed the vlog, Tara has now replied with how her kids are her main priority and it's not safe to vlog when she is out and basically there are other people I can go and watch if it's not good enough etc etc, she is totally with in her right side to reply but I actually was trying to pay the snotty bitch a compliment aah we'll never again she can shove it up her boring ass
Lmao
When I read your post I assumed she responded in the comments, then I watched the vlog. Oh lordy, that had her upset. Image
Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Dallas_Snob »

Seriouslywtfwhy01 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 5:32 pm
CaliCanada28 wrote:
Highlighter wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:01 am

Lmao
When I read your post I assumed she responded in the comments, then I watched the vlog. Oh lordy, that had her upset. Image

I don’t think either Tara or Mandi take all three girls out of the house by themselves unless it’s a Target run or taking Lennon to school/picking her up.

I get not vlogging when your alone with three kids, but if they were taking all three out you think they’d at least post some pictures or do a story on Insta.

My family is similar to the Rosa’s. Two moms. A singleton and twins (although mine are closer to 3 years apart instead of 2). I mostly stayed home until my youngest were in Kindergarten and we went out 3-4 times a week. I would have gone bonkers if I was stuck inside my house with all three kids.

I managed to take all three out to the aquarium, zoo, play dates (do they have any mom friends), Gymboree, etc. I honestly felt like my days were easier when we were all out of the house than when we were stir crazy inside.

I did nanny before (and had a lot of experiences with multiples) so it came a bit easier to me than my wife. But you know, she managed to be able to take them all out by herself as well. She learned quickly, and did fine.

I don’t get it when parents can’t care for their children by themselves, and that includes getting out of the house.
Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

I just watched the vlog they put up a few hours ago.

Why ask Lennon her opinion if it’s already decided she’s going 5 mornings a week.

Don’t ask a child for their input if it means nothing.
PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

pineapples64 wrote:
Highlighter wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:16 pm
pineapples64 wrote:speaking of Tara... does anyone else think Lennon looks nothing like her? i see it a little bit in the nose but that's it..they say when they look at the kids they don't see the donor but frankly that's all i can see when i look at them. he obviously had red hair and blue eyes..and they likely chose a donor who had those features which seems kind of Nazi-ish to me but..anyways, i wonder how they got a kid with red hair/blue eyes and then another kid with at least blue eyes while tara has brown hair/brown eyes. like the chances must have been like .01%.
also, their talk of having a fourth and fifth kid scares the hell out of me. i wonder how in the WORLD they're so young, have THREE kids, yet can afford to live in a HOUSE on Long Island. are they even thinking about what it's going to cost to send that many kids to college? gosh, they stress me out.
but just because i'm curious, does anyone know what sperm bank they used? they talked about california cryobank but i don't think they ever said
Red hair and blue eyes are both recessive traits. Neither of the parents need to visibly have the trait themselves for the child to come out with it. Brown hair and brown eyes are dominant traits. As for it being 'Nazi-ish', you are aware that most couples will choose donors for traits they would like their child to have. For example picking a donor who is well educated in the hope that genetic 'intelligence' will be passed on to their child. A mixed race couple may pick a donor which will likely result in a mixed race looking child. And so on.
Yes, I am aware, thank you. Tara must be carrying a red hair gene somewhere. What I meant is that it seemed to me like they were specifically looking for red hair and blue eyes, or recessive traits in general. It's just weird to me that they would do that and care so much about their kids' appearance. Plus, red hair and blue eyes isn't far off from favoring blonde hair/blue eyes and we all know where that came from...I feel like people treat those traits as the epitome of beauty and it scares me a little.
But still, does anyone wonder about how they're going to afford college? I worry about it sometimes.
Also, what donor did they use?
I don't understand what you're talking about. When have they ever said or hinted that they prefered red hair and blue eyes, or any other particular traits for their potential children? I also doubt they have ever mentioned who their donor was - why would they?

University is one thing but I'm more interested in where this 4th child they want to have is going to fit, especially if it's a boy. They seem to be making the house up as their forever home but it won't be big enough for the kids they already have when they get bigger, let alone a 4th one.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

PigeonOfLondon
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PigeonOfLondon »

On the topic of them picking the one 'negative' comment and ignoring the sea of positive ones

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Bobthedog
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bobthedog »

They constantly ask the kids totally meaningless questions mandis constant steam of ' is it cool, do you love it' etc are just ridiculous questions to be asking the kids and Tara has already made any decisions she then pretends to ask them about. They really have let their 'you tube fame' go to their heads, idiots
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

That was weird when they were asking Len about how many days she wanted to go to school. If they already made the decision, why ask her? Len didn't even understand what they were talking about either.
I can understand not vlogging while she is out with all three girls alone. I don't think I would want to do it either.
I was happy that Tara turned the tv off while they were downstairs. The kids love music. Why don't they play music for them? I bet they would love it.
Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

Ok, I know I’m posting a lot but I’ve been watching a lot of the older vlogs (yeah flu) and I can see when Tara May rub people the wrong way.

She definitely doesn’t have the right personality to vlog. She’s not the best communicator and more often than not seems irritated. If you are opening up your life to the public eye, expect criticism. I was pretty annoyed by her comments in response to how many people would criticize the fact that they took Lennon to the circus on Mothers Day.

Yeah, well. The circus is extremely controversial so expect backlash.

“We are inviting you in to our home. We expect you to be polite or don’t come.”

Is that how she handles any sort of differing opinion? You are going to be challenged. If you are sensitive to feedback, turn off comments. The majority are positive, why let the negative totally derail you?

I get it. I’m the same way, but that’s one of the many reasons I don’t post my entire life online.

Also that was the least exciting coming out story of all time. Glad to know that it wasn’t having children that made them boring. Maybe they are fun in real life, but they don’t really convey that to the camera at all.
Bobthedog
Talker
Talker

If you saw the vlog where mandis mother went home they took her to the train and Lennon was happily waving her off and talking about the train and smiling etc and Mandi kept on and on asking her ' aww are you sad, are you upset ' over and over until Lennon performed for the camera and made sad faces and acted upset, it was ridiculous and I actually felt sorry for Lennon. Tara really doesn't have the personality to be a Vlogger, I really did understand her not wanting to get the camera out when she is out on her own with three small kids, I wouldn't either, but there was no need to be so damned shitty about it, her manner Is so horrible and sneering and abrasive. How ever maybe it was the push I needed to stop watching them completely because they annoy the shit out of me in most vlogs with their holier than thou attitudes to everything. Go and eat a good dinner Tara those emaciated legs look like they are about to snap
SouthernBella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by SouthernBella »

Tara is a damn bitch and she doesn't stop waving her hands around and saying axe instead of ask. She thinks her shit doesn't stink when it sounds like she has gotten by off of her daddy's money and leeching off of Mandi. She treats Mandi like dog shit most days and is boring as hell in the vlogs. I don't watch their videos anymore and it doesn't even pop up in my feed despite being subscribed... That's how much I avoid them.
Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

Does NextFam have a thread here?

I love them but I’m curious how they make so much money. I know it’s not from YouTube. I know Susan is a personal trainer but that house is easily 1.5mil and a second one that’s probably around the same price in Palm Springs means she’s racking it in...
LucyDiamond
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LucyDiamond »

Dallas_Snob wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 11:53 am Does NextFam have a thread here?

I love them but I’m curious how they make so much money. I know it’s not from YouTube. I know Susan is a personal trainer but that house is easily 1.5mil and a second one that’s probably around the same price in Palm Springs means she’s racking it in...

I like them as well. The vibe I get is that they do well for themselves BUT I also think they spend the money as soon as it comes in. I can’t remember what they do but I think between their jobs, occasional acting gigs and social media they do pretty well.
Bobthedog
Talker
Talker

Yes I quite like them as we'll I think Brandi does something in advocacy and it probably pays really well, the only think that irritates me about them is that they never ask their kids to be quiet they visited the rosa family and it was hilarious he kids ran fucking riot round their house , their faces were a picture
Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

Does Tara wear that burnt orange knit sweater for 50% of their videos.

Maybe I just notice because I have the same one.
Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

So, I’m basically just having a conversation with myself but Living Rosa and Jesssfam are the only vlogs I watch consistently.

Anyways, I really liked today’s vlog. Tara was in a great mood and was funny and enjoyable. I loved her flirty reply to Mandi, “I’ll work you out tonight.” I’d love more cute little playful banter like that!

I also appreciated that Mandi was open about her body image issues and seemed sincere about her journey to feeling better about herself.

I think those are two things Tara and Mandi lack as vloggers. Transparency and playfulness. Sometimes they seem like they’re trying to put on this show, and that’s not real. If they could just continue to have fun with it and be open about the struggles of parenthood (and maybe talk about any adversary they face as lesbian parents) that would be great.
Bobthedog
Talker
Talker

If they stopped taking themselves so damned seriously and Tara pulled the poker out of her ass they might relax a bit and make their vlogs worth watching
Catherine

Unread post by Catherine »

It is a nice post. I agree that it is very necessary for parents to teach their good habits at right time. They should stop them and try to make them understand that it is wrong. So, they will understand the difference between right and wrong. Every child has its own unique quality and behaviour so that parents should understand their behaviour and act accordingly. In this way, they can do a good upbringing of their kids. There are some websites which help kids and students for their academics. They provide some good suggestions and advice to get good grades in their exams. One of the known websites is http://buyessayukblog.wordpress.com/.
Bobthedog
Talker
Talker

I don't understand your post or what it relates to on this thread
Dallas_Snob
Informer
Informer

Lost Bunion wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:23 pm These disgusting fish eaters need to have their kids removed so their kids can be brought up in a proper family

Says someone with bestiality in their profile picture. Don’t be pissy because men are becoming irrelevant.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Dallas_Snob wrote:
Lost Bunion wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:23 pm These disgusting fish eaters need to have their kids removed so their kids can be brought up in a proper family

Says someone with bestiality in their profile picture. Don’t be pissy because men are becoming irrelevant.
Social media edge right there Image

Return to “I-P”