Living Rosa | Part 1

babyspice
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Living Rosa | Part 1

Unread post by babyspice »

Does anyone watch Tara and Mandi? I been subscribed to their channel for a while and I just started watching their vlogs the past three weeks.

If you don't know how Livingrosa is, they're a lesbian couple who just had their first child. We don't know the name or gender yet because they wanted to kept it a secret till the birth vlog goes up. I actually like them.
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Re: Livingrosa

Unread post by pirateayy07 »

Yeah I've watched a number of vlogs from them especially when we were doing IVF around the same time. I think they're querky but cute. I don't watch as religiously as i use to because they got kinda bland. Im excited for them though.
torii
Talker
Talker

Unread post by torii »

Why is this thread dead I love them someone please come talk to me about them
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

I really liked them to start with but I got annoyed around when Missy from DB had Finley and they were so up their asses talking about it and tweeting them etc, when DB have made it MORE than clear they are homophobic! I don't understand why a lovely same sex couple would constantly promote a homophobic couple.

That being said I really enjoy the vlogs, I don't watch them everyday (there's very few I do) but I enjoy what I do watch but they can be a bit repetitive. Strongly dislike the name Lennon also but that's just my opinion haha

Favourite part of the vlogs is Tara's little sister! She's so hilarious. Especially baby shower and birth vlog:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
torii
Talker
Talker

Unread post by torii »

I think the name Lennon is adorable!!! I did think it was a bit weird at first but they call her Len a lot and I think that's really cute
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Yes I like Len a lot better. They just dont have a lot going on in their vlogs. They work, eat, look at Len, roxy, and lyla, then go to target or Tara's dad's. Which most of us have pretty boring lives too, but for YT...meh. they should collab with some other same sex couples who have done ivf, or recently become parents, etc.
torii
Talker
Talker

Unread post by torii »

pirateayy07 wrote:Yes I like Len a lot better. They just dont have a lot going on in their vlogs. They work, eat, look at Len, roxy, and lyla, then go to target or Tara's dad's. Which most of us have pretty boring lives too, but for YT...meh. they should collab with some other same sex couples who have done ivf, or recently become parents, etc.
That would be great haha
kblm6988
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kblm6988 »

I really like them, I wish they vlogged more... I do agree though that they're content is repetitive.. I know Mandi has said she's a dental assistant but has tara said what she does? I think the name Lennon is very fitting, but not crazy about "Len"
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

They stated previously that they wouldn't be sharing what Tara does for a living, idk why. We know that at least she's in an office frequently because she may take Len to work with her one day when Mandi had to work.
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

I like how they're being very minimal in discussing them getting a house. I think they may have purchased and don't want people to know just yet, idk. Can't blame them for that.

Im still intrigued about what Tara does for work being that she can take Lennon with her consistently.

Also, I saw people say before that you're not supposed to monetize sponsored videos. Does that still stand?
kblm6988
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kblm6988 »

I used to really enjoy them but now they should be called Living Sponsored. It seems like every video is lately. Wish they would vlog more often
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Yeah I see that too. They still have lack luster vlog. I'm surprised they haven't capitalized on house hunting for content. I do see how it rubs Tara the wrong way that ppl complain about the sponsorships. She's tried to justify it several times.

I think theyll have more influx if new subs when they decide to transfer the next embryo or do another retrieval.
SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

Lennon is the most adorable baby ever :D
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Maybe it's just me, and I get that not every person will agree with my logic, but I'd hope that with them being gifted expensive IVF meds, they will find a way to give back themselves to the infertility community.

They have an up and coming YT channel with monetized content as well as multiple sponsorship deals. Even with their first IVF I never recall them ever mentioning struggling with coming up with money for the procedure or meds. This time around they casually mentioned doing another retrieval again with no qualms over funding the procedure, so to me that means that they have the necessary resources to do so, all while in midst of purchasing a home.

I guess I say all that to say that it rubs me the wrong way sometimes that so many couples are seriously struggling to afford IVF to have a child and at times people who clearly don't need financial assistance come across these charitable contributions so easily. It makes my head hurt.
MinitaX
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by MinitaX »

pirateayy07 wrote:Maybe it's just me, and I get that not every person will agree with my logic, but I'd hope that with them being gifted expensive IVF meds, they will find a way to give back themselves to the infertility community.

They have an up and coming YT channel with monetized content as well as multiple sponsorship deals. Even with their first IVF I never recall them ever mentioning struggling with coming up with money for the procedure or meds. This time around they casually mentioned doing another retrieval again with no qualms over funding the procedure, so to me that means that they have the necessary resources to do so, all while in midst of purchasing a home.

I guess I say all that to say that it rubs me the wrong way sometimes that so many couples are seriously struggling to afford IVF to have a child and at times people who clearly don't need financial assistance come across these charitable contributions so easily. It makes my head hurt.
Totally agree with what your saying.

Almost every single video they do is a sponsored video. They surely don't need help financially. There are so many ppl who would love to do IVF and can't because of the cost.

pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

I've seen before how defensive Tara became when mentioning how ppl complained about the sponsored content. I never saw all the comments mentioning it, but I do see how bitchy Tara can come off.

Especially with the whole item they put back on the shelf that Lennon put in her mouth. It made me laugh when she addressed "scolding" she claims ppl gave them about it. Then the comments under it ppl who claimed they were the ones that said something pretty much said Tara was exaggerating about how it came across.

I mean we all know babies put everything in their mouths. But in a public place you should be extra careful about letting them do that with stuff off the shelves because humans are disgusting. You don't know what you're exposing your babies mouth to. And for Tara to not even consider how many other babies could have had their mouths on something, or it being on the floor, etc is concerning.

I found their channel while we were going through our first IVF(failed), and now with us trying to find a way to do IVF#2, the things they do will most certainly make me not watch their vids at all.
MinitaX
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by MinitaX »

Tara is just annoying how she is always defending herself when she makes mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes move on. She annoys me to the fullest.

You ever notice how she always is the one holding Lennon in all the pics and most the vlogs?

I know what you mean I also found them while going thru IVF myself. We are still paying for our first IVF.

MinitaX
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by MinitaX »

Tara is just annoying how she is always defending herself when she makes mistakes. Everyone makes mistakes move on. She annoys me to the fullest.

You ever notice how she always is the one holding Lennon in all the pics and most the vlogs?

I know what you mean I also found them while going thru IVF myself. We are still paying for our first IVF.

SweetAsANutMate
Informer
Informer

Unread post by SweetAsANutMate »

Lennon spends more time with Tara so maybe just wants to be held by her more?
aral12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by aral12 »

Have they explained at all why they are using Tara's eggs and it Mandis? I've seen in comments people have said that they said any babies after this one will be biologically mandis as it's too expensive for IVF a third time. My question is why not just use mandis eggs or have Tara carry? So much money being used

Return to “I-P”