Living Rosa | Part 1

frostedlemonade
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Livingrosa

Unread post by frostedlemonade »

kates_crush wrote:...why couldn't the twins have pizza when they were eating out? they gave them those stupid liquid pouches AGAIN. they are what, 13 months old? lord, the babies I used to look after where eating whatever the parents where at nine months old. Why couldn't they let the girls have cut up pizza like lennon? They have started the perfect recipe for picky eaters. They still treat them like they have just started solids, with bland veggies and pureed foods.
They're probs trying to keep them as infants until Mandi gets knocked up again. (Which I really think will be before Lennon starts kindergarten.)
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Highlighter »

Mandi seemed completely overwhelmed having to look after her three kids on her own. Maybe it's because I'm used to seeing Tara be so calm and controlled but wow
Bobthedog
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bobthedog »

Tara and her dramatic dash back because a kid puked made me laugh, she really does undermine Mandi at every last opportunity, maybe rather than tutting and sighing she could have encouraged her and rather than dashing back because it was clear they were all going to perish without her, Tara could have given some words of encouragement and they would have all survived but hell no st Tara rushed back to look after ' her' kids
Exterminate

Unread post by Exterminate »

Bobthedog wrote:Tara and her dramatic dash back because a kid puked made me laugh, she really does undermine Mandi at every last opportunity, maybe rather than tutting and sighing she could have encouraged her and rather than dashing back because it was clear they were all going to perish without her, Tara could have given some words of encouragement and they would have all survived but hell no st Tara rushed back to look after ' her' kids
Highlighter is right on the money. Mandi really does give off the impression that she is incapable of looking after her own children without Tara present. The tiniest thing sets her off into either panic mode or rant mode. She's been that way every since she found out the gender of the twirls. This is going to sound crazy but sometimes I feel like she doesn't really the twins that much. I'm not sure if it's because she resents their gender, isn't happy they had two babies instead of one, there is something else going on like PPD, or maybe all three. She doesn't seem to have a problem with Tara. She's still as blissfully in love with her as she was before.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Exterminate wrote:
Bobthedog wrote:Tara and her dramatic dash back because a kid puked made me laugh, she really does undermine Mandi at every last opportunity, maybe rather than tutting and sighing she could have encouraged her and rather than dashing back because it was clear they were all going to perish without her, Tara could have given some words of encouragement and they would have all survived but hell no st Tara rushed back to look after ' her' kids
Highlighter is right on the money. Mandi really does give off the impression that she is incapable of looking after her own children without Tara present. The tiniest thing sets her off into either panic mode or rant mode. She's been that way every since she found out the gender of the twirls. This is going to sound crazy but sometimes I feel like she doesn't really the twins that much. I'm not sure if it's because she resents their gender, isn't happy they had two babies instead of one, there is something else going on like PPD, or maybe all three. She doesn't seem to have a problem with Tara. She's still as blissfully in love with her as she was before.
I think it's partly because they are more bonded to Tara. I don't have kids but is it possible that the babies are just easier with Tara because she spends more time with them? And the same for Mandi, she doesn't spend much time with them so she's not as 'comfortable' as with Lennon? It's as if shes still in first time parent mode and Tara isn't. And lol at the minions on that video saying that we should base anything on the snippets we see. The dynamic between them is the same in almost every vlog.
LucyDiamond
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LucyDiamond »

I also think Mandi is pretty clingy to Tara and maybe resents how much they have to “divide & conquer” to get things done now that the twins are around. Before the three of them could easily run errands and such but now it’s just not worth loading 3 kids up for most things. Maybe I’m just hopeful but I feel like as they’ve gotten a little older she seems to be bonding with them more.
Bobthedog
Talker
Talker

You are probs right, she always seems to be one step away from being their mum and more like an aunt or family friend.
kates_crush
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kates_crush »

Bobthedog wrote:You are probs right, she always seems to be one step away from being their mum and more like an aunt or family friend.
which is so sad, here in canada we have maternity leave for one year, I wish mandi was able to have that, her being able to be home with the girls for their first year would have built the bond more.
Bobthedog
Talker
Talker

Here in the uk we have great maternity leave, I I feels sorry for mandi, it feels like she is just the surrogate for Tara's kids.
minties82
Informer
Informer

Unread post by minties82 »

Join us again tomorrow for another exciting episode! Featuring your favourite scenes - including:

Lennon gets asked (sorry, AXED) questions by her mothers and refuses to respond!

Mandi and Tara hug and bore us to death talking in the kitchen or bedroom!

...and don't forget, toddlers eating food suitable for 6 month olds and not taking part in family foods!
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

minties82 wrote:Join us again tomorrow for another exciting episode! Featuring your favourite scenes - including:

Lennon gets asked (sorry, AXED) questions by her mothers and refuses to respond!

...and don't forget, toddlers eating food suitable for 6 month olds and not taking part in family foods!
Pahaha. Ngl I skip past any bits where it's just them talking. Also, I love how Lennon deals with the dumb questions they ask her. She either ignores them or tells them they know the answer Image
kates_crush
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kates_crush »

minties82 wrote:Join us again tomorrow for another exciting episode! Featuring your favourite scenes - including:

don't forget a two minute clip once a week of them actually outside of the house!
Bobthedog
Talker
Talker

I find it strange that the babies don't get included in mealtimes fed like they are half the age that they are, as for the inane questions that they ask Lennon they are just training her to be as dull and boring as they are
Liz_444
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Liz_444 »

Scenes that are filmed all too often:

Playing on the floor of Lennon's room
Kissing each other and calling each other "wife". We get it....you are married. I don't call my husband "husband" constantly.
Twins in their highchairs eating alone.
Lennon eating by herself in the family room staring at the TV.
"Chats" while they are in bed or the couch. I also click out of the video as soon as they start talking to each other.
frostedlemonade
Amateur
Amateur

So their new "we want a big family" vlog... They were half-joking, but I could totally see them going for 5 or 6 kids if they continue having girls. :roll:
LucyDiamond
Talker
Talker

Annnnnnnd they posted a picture of three “toddler lunches” on instagram They clearly read here. Haha
frostedlemonade
Amateur
Amateur

Tara, if you're reading this... Don't get involved with an essential oils MLM. You will lose money.
LucyDiamond
Talker
Talker

frostedlemonade wrote:Tara, if you're reading this... Don't get involved with an essential oils MLM. You will lose money.
I kind of disagree. I think the average person would lose money but I feel like a YouTuber with a good sized following can actually profit with an MLM. I’d probably do something besides essential oils though. They seem to be less of a craze than they were. I was actually thinking I was surprised they weren’t doing a weight loss MLM when Mandi was talking about not being happy with her body. For the record - I don’t think she needs to lose weight...but something like Beach body seems really YouTuber friendly. I think MLMs are scummy but I also can’t say I wouldn’t be tempted to do one if I had a good sized YouTube audience, hahaha.
Highlighter
Gossiper
Gossiper

LucyDiamond wrote:
frostedlemonade wrote:Tara, if you're reading this... Don't get involved with an essential oils MLM. You will lose money.
I kind of disagree. I think the average person would lose money but I feel like a YouTuber with a good sized following can actually profit with an MLM. I’d probably do something besides essential oils though. They seem to be less of a craze than they were. I was actually thinking I was surprised they weren’t doing a weight loss MLM when Mandi was talking about not being happy with her body. For the record - I don’t think she needs to lose weight...but something like Beach body seems really YouTuber friendly. I think MLMs are scummy but I also can’t say I wouldn’t be tempted to do one if I had a good sized YouTube audience, hahaha.
They don't have a good YouTube audience though. They have almost 100k subscribers but get ~20k views per vlog lmao. I've never understood this bragging about the number of subs you have when the majority don't actually watch any of your videos.
Bobthedog
Talker
Talker

Tara clearly reads here after we said how dull and boring their vlogs were she suddenly was blathering about her disconnect with the vlog and how she thinks it needed more energy in it etc etc well I'm still waiting for it

Return to “I-P”