Maria Helene / natandfam

emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Maria Helene / natandfam

Unread post by emilynicole1435 »

Anyone else watch this girl? She and her husband got pregnant when she was still in high school and they weren't together then, got back together and are married now and expecting baby #2, despite the fact neither of them have jobs and still have years of school left. And I'll admit from what I've seen I don't think she's a bad mom, and I do like that she's honest about what they struggle with, but hot dang girl is a BORING vlogger.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0scam ... fFIsM5rHHw <- her channel
https://www.instagram.com/natandfam/?hl=en <- her Instagram, which is private
nikkole24
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Maria Helene / natandfam

Unread post by nikkole24 »

I used to watch her, but like you said, she is super boring. I can't believe she is pregnant with #2 in this situation! For me, it is sad really!
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

I know :/ Did they ever confirm if this baby was planned or not? Because I swear I remember her saying they were going to wait a few years so I'm leaning towards no TBH.
emilynicole1435
Informer
Informer

Bumping an old topic, but she's around twenty-one weeks along right now I think and was supposed to post a gender reveal a while ago, but still hasn't and keeps ignoring comments of people asking her about it. At first she said she was sick, but it's been going on two weeks and still nothing. Wonder if something's up but she isn't saying.
RosieGirl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by RosieGirl »

I know this is an old topic but I'm a new member and was browsing. If anyone is interested Maria's Instagram name is upnorthvintageco I'm not sure if people can still follow her. I started following her a while back when the account was still natandfam. She has 7,000 followers.

I too have found her situation to be quite interesting. I think that it is wonderful that she and Matt developed their relationship and got married. Not many teenagers could manage that. I honestly don't know how they afford to survive. Do either of them work? He recently finished his undergraduate degree and is now going to study optometry. I don't think she is studying anymore as they now have 2 young daughters. I thought it was weird that she stopped making YouTube videos. She also deleted all the videos that talked about her unplanned pregnancy and possible adoption of the first child.

It didn't surprise me that she had baby number 2 because I think that many women who have their first child in less than ideal circumstances (young, unmarried/ partnered, considering adoption) desire to "make things right." And for her, that was getting married so she could now fully embrace being a mom and enjoying her pregnancy. I guess it is also nice for the children to be close in age too.

Return to “I-P”