The Johnson Fam Part 1

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: The Johnson Fam Part 1

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:Pey-ton is beautiful. But its gro$$ that her parents are pimping her out.
I dont get stage moms. In middle svhool, I used to live in the same apartment complex in waldorf as christina milian. Her mom had her out singing all the time.

Let kids be kids. In the news these days, with all the sexual harassment talk in the industry -dont they realize, No one is going to protect her.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
I absolutely agree. That added to the pressure of being the breadwinners, whether or not it's overt, is just not fair to a child. Does _she_ want to be an actress? Has anyone asked her?
Kids know what is going on. And even if nobody says "You need to do this to support the family", they pick up on things. Even "Do it for the vlog" is putting unfair pressure on them.
There's going to be a whole bunch of YouTube kids in therapy in a few years.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by cat9480 »

Jeez, now there is a second post on Instagram asking people to tag Disney if they would watch Olivia on a show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
itsmemustb
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by itsmemustb »

I was reading through the comments of one of Disney's IG posts the other day and there was a commenter saying "this kid would be great in a Disney series, she is so cute, blah blah" with a link to the Instagram for these two girls. I had only watched a couple of this family's vlogs and they are insufferable and the parents are desperate fame whores. I should have guessed the parents put the fans up to this. If the kids have an interest in acting, there are ways to do it without soliciting fame, like through community theater. What parent would want their kid to be famous and have to grow up under all that pressure? Most former child stars, even if they were one of the lucky ones who grew up unscathed, say there is no way they would let their own kids enter the industry. Doesn't that tell people something? People these days think that because they are willing to sacrifice their private lives for You Tube fame that their kids must be sooo special that they are good enough to be in an actual show. Guess what - everybody thinks their own children are adorable and special and talented. I haven't seen one You Tube kid with the chops and screen presence to even have a small part in a real show, with the possible exception of that little Claire Crosby kid, and even that is debatable.
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

The two pics together have about 3,000 comments - and not all of them tag Disney. Disney is a huge company that has never had any trouble finding cute and talented kids whenever they need them...a couple thousand tags is nothing. I doubt this little ploy is going to get their attention.

It’s pretty sad Jeff has to push so hard. His girls are cute and have good personalities - they would do just fine on their own if he encouraged them to develop their natural talents and interests. I personally think it would be much more rewarding for both parent and child to see what they can achieve on their own and support them along the way, rather than forcing an acting career on a kid who might not even be good at it or like it. (And I don’t believe for a second that it’s what either of the girls wants - I’m sure Jeff would say that, but kids have no understanding of the industry and don’t understand exactly what they’re getting into.)

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They are really pushing the Disney thing. It's sick. And I am betting that all the comments are saying "Peyton would be so great in a Disney show! She is so cute and talented!"
Ugggh

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

He needs to go out and get a real job and quit trying to pimp out his children. I haven't watched their channel in over 6 months, but I was just looking at their channel titles and thumbnails and I see nothing has changed. It's all clickbait and almost every single thumbnail is their kids. It's ridiculous. He should be ashamed of himself. :evil: :evil:
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I watched the Easter episode. The girls seem easy to direct. They have way more promise of fufilling bryans yt business plan.

Those stupid sketches worked.

Cullen threw it back to fresh snips in his vlog today.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Are they really homeschooling the girls now?

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:Are they really homeschooling the girls now?

Apparently. More time to exploit you with, my dears! They are such lazy gits. Those girls are going to grow up ignorant and thinking they're the cutest children on the planet. And that's all that matters, besides bringing in paychecks so momma and daddy don't have to actually work for a living.
They posted a vlog of "Olivia's First Commercial!" Have either of those girls ever expressed any interest or desire to act? Of course they will say "The girls want to do it!" Because they're children. They want to make Mommy and Daddy happy. And mommy and daddy are happy being lazy and not having to work, and living off their children. So of course the girls will say they like it. And that's so not fair to a child, to expect them to support you in a style to which you would like to become accustomed. That's way too much pressure. The only good thing about it is that with commercials, at least there's a time limit on filming.
Assholes. I loathe them, and their "besties", the SlyFox "fam". I'm just glad my daughter finally got sick of the fake niceness of SlyFox.

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

Jeff will be releasing his own few songs, he also got Andrew and that other dude that was with Bryan Lanning. I'm actually glad and hoping he takes off with his singing career and see what Bryan will do/say.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Toodles123 wrote:Jeff will be releasing his own few songs, he also got Andrew and that other dude that was with Bryan Lanning. I'm actually glad and hoping he takes off with his singing career and see what Bryan will do/say.

Maybe that was part of their falling out. Jeff actually has some talent. I mean, he's no Ed Sheeran, but at least he doesn't sound like someone is killing a cat onstage. It must have been hard to keep sucking up to Bryan and telling him how great and amazing he sounded all the time.

And I just have to say-- thank goodness _he's_ doing something to try to earn money, instead of pimping out his daughters. I guess the Disney thing didn't work. Remember when he was trying to get people to tweet Disney to get Peyton in a show?

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Bryan seemed like a douche bag on the vlogs.. The podcasts show he's an even bigger douche bag than I thought. And his trying to talk like a man with a deeper voice proves hes a douche ( to me anyways) and is only trying to fit in with those artsy hipsters, who have motivation and enough testosterone to grow facial hair.
Theres a reason why he always said assistant.. Douchebag

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

He has hair
Screenshot_2018-07-29-23-12-28.jpeg
Screenshot_2018-07-29-23-12-17.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:He has hair
Maybe he went to the same place Andrew went. Andrew was balding too, until about a year ago.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I feel like they've never watched, Jeopardy!

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201808 ... 637494.jpg[/img]

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

onbreak wrote:He has hair
Wow-- that line about seeing friends come and go "they didn't like how I was playing". Throwing shade at Bryan? Tapatalk was being funky before and I didn't see that part.
Ouch.

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

They where on the set of Fuller House... Brylard must be jealous because the dB's copied everything from their intro for their own vlogs.

Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

This is gross. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 9c80c2.jpg[/img]

Vlog4money
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Vlog4money »

Toodles123 wrote:This is gross. [img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 9c80c2.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20180906</span><span>/</span><span>a4348625c9a2a06626901193829c80c2</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

Agreed. Common sense should tell them it's not okay to sexualize young children for internet fame.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Toodles123 wrote:This is gross. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 9c80c2.jpg[/img]

SlyFox ships him with any little girl they can find. He's five FFS.
And I am sorry. He is NOT a "mini Justin Bieber".
These people are loathesome, the way they exploit their children for money.

Return to “I-P”