Lushaflor

bulboustrollxx
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lushaflor

Unread post by bulboustrollxx »

It seems like Emily received a really nice paycheck recently and the two of them just went on a spending spree. The Macbook purchase sort of make sense since they wanted to have better editing software but the new vlog shows that nothing has change. They are still producing low quality videos except now we get the time and date...yay?

The puppy purchase really makes me sad. I know a lot of young people dream of owning a puppy as soon as they live on their own but puppies are hard work and really expensive! Even though its very unlikely they got the puppy from a reputable breeder, a healthy puppy can run more than $1000 in expenses the first year. I just hope they don't start neglecting the puppy when the appeal of a new dog wears off.
alexscum
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by alexscum »

ForeverGauc wrote:She seems like the biggest idiot ever. Her bf could not care any less about them. Her apartment is a dump, like I understand that's all they can afford, I've been there, but try to make it look nice. Garbage bags everywhere, mattress in the floor, meds on the kitchen floor.
I guess that's what you get when 16yr olds have babies
Guess what? Lusha is living in her own fucking house, got a dog and a Macbook Pro so idk why you're spreading so much negativity when you probably live in your moms house at 27.
alexscum
Amateur
Amateur

CypKitty wrote:
lynnd wrote:
CypKitty wrote:What's their SC?

Lushaflor
Didn't come up

I can't believe their kid is still up at 11ish at night! And putting the dog in the kids face is not a good idea either
The dog weighs like two pounds acting like the dog is gonna crush Levi. And OBVIOUSLY babies sleep whenever they want, and you actually have a child of your own. YIKES! Interesting how you're commenting how other people raise their child when she's 17 YEARS OLD AND YOURE ABOUT TO BE 30. Like girl get a life.
Last edited by alexscum on Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neutral
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Neutral »

This girl is 17, ya'll are bullies. She's a sweetheart. And those of you that are mothers and desperately requesting snapchat when you openly hate her....you look dumb.
You doing it wrong
nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

alexscum wrote:
ForeverGauc wrote:She seems like the biggest idiot ever. Her bf could not care any less about them. Her apartment is a dump, like I understand that's all they can afford, I've been there, but try to make it look nice. Garbage bags everywhere, mattress in the floor, meds on the kitchen floor.
Guess what? Lusha is living in her own fucking house, got a dog and a Macbook Pro so idk why you're spreading so much negativity when you probably live in your moms house at 27.
I wasn't aware that all you needed to be an adult is a dog and a MacBook.

You are obviously a child if you think anything she does is appropriate.
alexscum
Amateur
Amateur

nutbagmcgee wrote:
alexscum wrote:
I wasn't aware that all you needed to be an adult is a dog and a MacBook.

You are obviously a child if you think anything she does is appropriate.
Literally nobody was implying that.
alexscum
Amateur
Amateur

zipadeedodah wrote:So if this guys name is Joan is it pronounced like Juan? I really don't want to watch another video to figure it out. The house tour was enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're clearly 100 Percent european and hasn't experienced any culture in your life HES FUCKING LATINO. PUT ONE TO ONE TOGETHER AND Acknowledge that you're not smart, you're not hispanic,and must be in middle school(not being able to take a language as a course). Look at your profile picture. Its evident you're white and 12. :D
Emcee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Emcee »

*Sigh* Here we go!
Ignore the trolls guys, they will go away if no one responds.

:love2:
alexscum
Amateur
Amateur

Emcee wrote:*Sigh* Here we go!

You're a fucking mess too, bullying an innocent 17 year old that would do better job than you if you were in her situation. Really im a troll? Get a life.
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Neutral wrote:This girl is 17, ya'll are bullies. She's a sweetheart. And those of you that are mothers and desperately requesting snapchat when you openly hate her....you look dumb.

Honestly though...just because she seems like a nice enough person doesn't mean people can't be horrified by her parenting. It's like watching a train wreck.
alexscum
Amateur
Amateur

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
Neutral wrote:This girl is 17, ya'll are bullies. She's a sweetheart. And those of you that are mothers and desperately requesting snapchat when you openly hate her....you look dumb.

Honestly though...just because she seems like a nice enough person doesn't mean people can't be horrified by her parenting. It's like watching a train wreck.
She would do a damn better job than you. Just judging by how you act on this website. Yikes. And her child has a roof over his head, food on the table, clothing, TLC and a place to sleep so whats your issue? She makes more money than you I bet. YOUVE BEEN HATING ON THIS WEBSITE BEFORE LEVI WAS BORN, like girl whats wrong with you. Almost four years HAHAHAH OMG
Neutral
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Neutral »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:

You and your friends fund the trainwreck. It's funny she would still be able to pay her bills without your hatin ass view.
You doing it wrong
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

alexscum wrote:

You're a fucking mess too, bullying an innocent 17 year old that would do better job than you if you were in her situation. Really im a troll? Get a life.
Is your username Alex scum or Alexs cum lmao
alexscum
Amateur
Amateur

mommaof2cuties wrote:
alexscum wrote:

Is your username Alex scum or Alexs cum lmao
Alexs cum <3
alexscum
Amateur
Amateur

ForeverGauc wrote:
alexscum wrote:
Sorry to disappoint but I live in a house that my husband and I own together at 23. I moved out of my mother house at 17, have a wonderful career because I went to college and didn't have a baby at 15 with some guy who doesn't give a shit about me.

Girl no one will ever believe you, you probably only do missionary anyways..... Ima leave it at that :love2: actually I would respect a girl like Emily than a girl that literally critiques a 17 year old....
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yes, everyone here is just 'jealous' of her amazing parenting, thriving relationship, and beautiful house. You caught us. Just a bunch of losers who have sex in missionary position, right? Lollll
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Neutral wrote:
Yogabbagabbat wrote:

You and your friends fund the trainwreck. It's funny she would still be able to pay her bills without your hatin ass view.

Do you think I care that a view of mine gives her money? Lol! You must be 17 too if you think her poorly done videos are going to pay her bills forever. Once she gets to be around 20 the novelty of her being a teen mom will wear off and no one will give a shit about her anymore. People that are so far up her ass are in fantasyland.
Last edited by Yogabbagabbat on Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by BornThisWay94 »

I don't get why she'd get a puppy when she's already caring for a baby. I just got a puppy in April and it's literally like having a baby; he was SO much work in the first few months and I've already had to take him to the Vet 3 times because of an ear infection, vaccines, etc...it really isn't cheap.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

vesti
Informer
Informer

Unread post by vesti »

I can't even watch her vlogs, I saw a couple of them (the Tylenol one) and she is just too stupid for words. I worry for her baby.
alexscum
Amateur
Amateur

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Yes, everyone here is just 'jealous' of her amazing parenting, thriving relationship, and beautiful house. You caught us. Just a bunch of losers who have sex in missionary position, right? Lollll
You're putting words in my mouth to start more drama. Nobody said they're jealous of Emily. Youre the people that give this website a bad rap. Douces (that means BYE)

Return to “I-P”