Millennial Moms

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Millennial Moms

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Does anyone watch this channel?
It's basically a rip off of "Whats up Moms"? they have tried to make a few viral videos but for the most part the videos seem to be "hacks" everyone already has pinned on their pinterest boards... Jordan is the only one I watch, her videos are informative/new information and she seems to put legit time into making the videos.
megster6443

Re: Millennial Moms

Unread post by megster6443 »

I watch some of the videos. I only watch Michelle and Jinger. Depending on what their video is about, I don't watch theirs all the time. It's an ok channel. A lot of the videos I am not interested in. Whats up moms channel is so much better.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by amyfalafal »

Jordan Page is the best freakin person on the planet. Love her.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

amyfalafal wrote:Jordan Page is the best freakin person on the planet. Love her.
Really?! :?
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

Does anyone not like Jordan Page? Or am I the only one. I liked her initially, but she is a big mouth (loud and obnoxious) and seems to do what I say not as I do “teachings”. Bubba her husband also has a very gay side. Trust me I’m not one to say that about people, but he really does. Anyone else???
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

I do like her, lol but hey whatever. She doesnt have a thread here, so maybe I'm not the only one? Some of their topics are too preachy but you cant expect to relate or like someone 100%. They're just youtubers. I dont agree with some of her budgeting things, as I'm in Australia and most of what she suggests wouldn't work here. What I like is that shes more open than most youtubers that *I watch* (so this is just my opinion), and more transparent and admits when she's wrong, at least in front of the camera. I do see some "mean girl" moments. I think it's strange she and Ruby (8 passengers) are friends, Ruby isnt as mature as Jordan, not as organised and doesnt do weird shit with her kids like Ruby does.
They're in Thailand right now together, and they went to Italy last year. I think they're the stereotypical american tourist:loud, obnoxious, not interested in local activities or local food, rude to locals... I dont like that side of her, but whatever. no one is perfect.
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

Jordan has a thread on GOMI under YouTube vloggers.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I watched a few video's because I like Kimmy (she's in her apron), never watched any of the other video's on there.
amyfalafal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Loverach06 wrote:Jordan has a thread on GOMI under YouTube vloggers.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Just read there, and well, it's like reading on here for the first time. Long time fan (not die hard but, like the personality) and now crushed by the truth lol!
iheartyt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by iheartyt »

thenightowl wrote:I watched a few video's because I like Kimmy (she's in her apron), never watched any of the other video's on there.
Kimmy has a forum on the gossip bakery. I loved her for so long! Watched every single day! And then Denise showed up. Kimmy isn't the same anymore.

Return to “I-P”