Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kristen Kasper/Kasper family

Unread post by mommaof2cuties »

rachelmomma3 wrote:This was posted on the gymnastics video
//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 2b3e9a.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I hate that she does that stupid smiley after every comment she makes. It makes her seem like a condescending bitch
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I hate that she says "It isn't painful" How do you know? Kids cant always say "My tummy hurts" especially if it is a constant pain she has always had, she may not know any better. I guess it is petty but that just rubs me the wrong way like even saying "She has never complained of pain" or "it doesnt seem to cause her pain" would be better. She just thinks she fucking knows everything. Neither of her kids speak at a level they should, I find her boys very hard to understand. Berkley acts like a 15 month old. Why is she acting like mother of the year?
Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

Haven’t we all said that she’s lactose intolerant or has celiac?

She says Berkeley had ice cream at Donnie’s moms and then proceeds to throw up.
Kristen says “she doesn’t really ever eat dairy” OH SHE DOESNT EAT MAC N CHEESE FOR EVERY MEAL?!

I’m lactose intolerant and if I eat dairy it makes me bloated as shit

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

Guess what she doesn't even take her to a pediatrician she takes her to a family doctor she has said our family doctor over and over again. Also my daughter was having stomach issues her stomach never looked anything like her kid's stomach let my daughter would complain that her stomach hurt and I forced the pediatrician to give me a referral to a pediatric gastrointestinal doctor. They have lots of test that they can do their that they don't do at a regular family doctors office. She has a completely swollen looking stomach. It really does look very abnormal I'm not trying to be rude about her baby I'm just honestly observing something that doesn't look right. And she always says that her daughter throws up a lot to seems to throw up more than any coup year old I've ever met. She needs to take are to a real pediatrician and go from there.
WheresMyCoffee wrote:I hate that she says "It isn't painful" How do you know? Kids cant always say "My tummy hurts" especially if it is a constant pain she has always had, she may not know any better. I guess it is petty but that just rubs me the wrong way like even saying "She has never complained of pain" or "it doesnt seem to cause her pain" would be better. She just thinks she fucking knows everything. Neither of her kids speak at a level they should, I find her boys very hard to understand. Berkley acts like a 15 month old. Why is she acting like mother of the year?
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Jemima
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jemima »

She needs to be tested for celiacs. When does a doctor look at someone and say, " I'm not concerned' without further investigation. No doctor I work with, I can tell you. Her abdomen is more than just 'bloating'. It's abnormal looking.
mommaof2cuties wrote: It makes her seem like a condescending bitch
Get it right......she is a sarcastic, condescending bitch. LOL!

"But it's not painful'. How do you know it's not painful Kristen????

Wonder if the boys room will get a nice new white blind, like Berkleys?
Jemima
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jemima »

Her last vlog is a pedophiles dream. She is disgusting. Those poor kids. Has she not got any motherly instincts? Her stupied arsed Donnie is just as bad to allow it.
OregonMom2
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OregonMom2 »

This video (OVER IT) came up as suggested and I watched it. This is Kristen without her 'youtube' filter. First of all stupid is as stupid does and she just makes things harder than they need to be. Second, poor Braydon. This probably explains why he's a little off and backs up my previous post about withholding interaction. She couldn't figure out how to adult and then literally sat in the car with her children and complained specifically about Braydon. Using phrases like, "it's been a shitty day!".

Anyway, I know this is old news. But she wasn't even trying to hold back her disdain for Braydon.
Jemima
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jemima »

I watched that video, and I can see exactly what you mean. Now I can understand why poor Brayden is the way he is. His mother probably never bonded with him from infancy. She comes across as very detached from him. She called him strong willed, but what I see looking from the outside is a child wanting his mothers love and attention but knows by being 'naughty' is the only why he gets attention from her.
Now her life is all rainbows and lollipops and Shark vacuum cleaners galore.
mh2035
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mh2035 »

I don’t understand why she says she doesn’t make a “full” meal since Donnie is gone and not home for dinner. My husband works 2:30pm-11pm and is never home for dinner, however I still make my kids a full meal almost every day.

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

mh2035 wrote:I don’t understand why she says she doesn’t make a “full” meal since Donnie is gone and not home for dinner. My husband works 2:30pm-11pm and is never home for dinner, however I still make my kids a full meal almost every day.

If that were me, I would make 3 "full" meals a week, and then eat the leftovers the other nights. I dont understand that logic. Isn';t it harder to make 2 different meals then one decent meal?
mh2035
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mh2035 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:
mh2035 wrote:I don’t understand why she says she doesn’t make a “full” meal since Donnie is gone and not home for dinner. My husband works 2:30pm-11pm and is never home for dinner, however I still make my kids a full meal almost every day.

If that were me, I would make 3 "full" meals a week, and then eat the leftovers the other nights. I dont understand that logic. Isn';t it harder to make 2 different meals then one decent meal?

Right? We eat leftovers sometimes and there are times I’ll just grab take out or something, or we might all eat something different but it’s not all the time. I definitely don’t get it at all.

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

mh2035 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote:

Right? We eat leftovers sometimes and there are times I’ll just grab take out or something, or we might all eat something different but it’s not all the time. I definitely don’t get it at all.

She actually used to cook dinner every night even when he wasn't home all the sudden now she's too good for that and eats out almost every day. That mean she's too lazy to cook. And I watched one of her videos and she talked about not drinking any wine because she wanted to lose weight. Now instead of not drinking all the time she cuts out gluten and dairy things that are not badd for you at all. But yeah it's OK to still drink wine on a daily basis that's really gonna help you lose weight. And making your kids macaroni and cheese every single day for dinner is not a dinner where is the protein. Where is the vegetable. Someone also asked her in her video recently Berkley Doesn't drink milk like her brothers and her excuse was My boys don't drink milk that's absolute bullship she used to buy regular milk for them to drink on a weekly basis and chocolate milk so why as she say they don't drink milk? She just likes to drink almond milk so she makes her kid drink it to. Her and Berkeley drink on milk so the boys don't get to have regular milk. She's really fuckinh her kids out because that is what is recommended for children to drink is whole milk when they're little and 2% when they get older. She thinks that almond milk is so good for them when it's not. An entire carton of almond milk actually only has one almond in it. And her not having celiac And being gluten free will end up harming her heart in the long run. There is absolutely no reason for anyone to not consume gluten when they do not have Celiac disease!

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

kristinn281 wrote:
mh2035 wrote:
WheresMyCoffee wrote: If that were me, I would make 3 "full" meals a week, and then eat the leftovers the other nights. I dont understand that logic. Isn';t it harder to make 2 different meals then one decent meal?

She actually used to cook dinner every night even when he wasn't home all the sudden now she's too good for that and eats out almost every day. That mean she's too lazy to cook. And I watched one of her videos and she talked about not drinking any wine because she wanted to lose weight. Now instead of not drinking all the time she cuts out gluten and dairy things that are not badd for you at all. But yeah it's OK to still drink wine on a daily basis that's really gonna help you lose weight. And making your kids macaroni and cheese every single day for dinner is not a dinner where is the protein. Where is the vegetable. Someone also asked her in her video recently Berkley Doesn't drink milk like her brothers and her excuse was My boys don't drink milk that's absolute bullship she used to buy regular milk for them to drink on a weekly basis and chocolate milk so why as she say they don't drink milk? She just likes to drink almond milk so she makes her kid drink it to. Her and Berkeley drink almond milk so the boys don't get to have regular milk. She's really fuckinh her kids out because that is what is recommended for children to drink is whole milk when they're little and 2% when they get older. She thinks that almond milk is so good for them when it's not. An entire carton of almond milk actually only has one almond in it. And her not having celiac And being gluten free will end up harming her heart in the long run. There is absolutely no reason for anyone to not consume gluten when they do not have Celiac disease!

Jemima
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jemima »

Anyone catch Berkley eating 'ice-cream' twice. Isn't she lactose intolerant and actually vomited from being given ice-cream at Donnies mothers house??
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Jemima wrote:Anyone catch Berkley eating 'ice-cream' twice. Isn't she lactose intolerant and actually vomited from being given ice-cream at Donnies mothers house??
Yep I saw that too if she was lactose intolerant she would not be giving her all that ice cream she just gives her Almond milk because she drinks it. She also is really stupid and needs to look at the American Academy of pediatrics. Children are supposed to drink whole milk or 2% not almond. She doesn't on research anything that comes to her children's health. I highly highly doubt the doctor said it was OK to give her almond instead of regular milk.

kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

kristinn281 wrote:
Jemima wrote:Anyone catch Berkley eating 'ice-cream' twice. Isn't she lactose intolerant and actually vomited from being given ice-cream at Donnies mothers house??
Yep I saw that too if she was lactose intolerant she would not be giving her all that ice cream she just gives her Almond milk because she drinks it. She also is really stupid and needs to look at the American Academy of pediatrics. Children are supposed to drink whole milk or 2% not almond. She doesn't on research anything that comes to her children's health. I highly highly doubt the doctor said it was OK to give her almond instead of regular milk.

I think she should read this instead of Basically making a decision or her child herself because she likes to eat gluten free and makes her kids eat basically gluten free she buys the stuff that she likes for herself and makes her kids eat it too. Just like on Instagram today she posted some gluten free pumpkin bread There is absolutely no reason those kids should be eating anything that's gluten free. Instead of making dumb decisions she should Be consulting with a pediatric gastrointestinal doctor. Look at how short her daughter is and how large her stomach is. If she can give her ice cream then she can give her cow's milk she is so stupid she is stunting her own kids growth.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201809 ... 99ff07.jpg[/img]

emieloo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emieloo »

I’m so sick of hearing about those damn molars! She has blamed them for everything from illness to bratty behavior. The kid is sick because there is something seriously wrong with her. She has severely stunted growth and a stomach so huge it looks like she’s 9 months pregnant. That’s not normal and any decent mother would be finding out why. Also, the child cries and whines because she’s a brat. She needs to be disciplined and she needs to be taught how to behave. Give me a few days with her and I promise she will be different child. Her behavior is just atrocious and it’s 100% her parents’ fault. She needs to be napping (Kristen blames it on the boys’ school schedule, but they had the same one last year and she napped, so what’s the real issue here?) every day whether she wants to or not. She needs to get a handle on her kids’ behavior, development, and health or someone needs to step in and force her to do so.

kk6789
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by kk6789 »

So did anyone else notice how Kristen sells the items she finds at Goodwill for WAYYY more on her Poshmark??? She must think her followers are idiots, bc she shares how much she paid for the items on her videos!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
Lalam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalam »

kk6789 wrote:So did anyone else notice how Kristen sells the items she finds at Goodwill for WAYYY more on her Poshmark??? She must think her followers are idiots, bc she shares how much she paid for the items on her videos!

I thought I was the only one!!! I bet she shops at goodwill on a regular just to flip the clothes in Postmark.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
emieloo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by emieloo »

Lalam wrote:
kk6789 wrote:So did anyone else notice how Kristen sells the items she finds at Goodwill for WAYYY more on her Poshmark??? She must think her followers are idiots, bc she shares how much she paid for the items on her videos!

I thought I was the only one!!! I bet she shops at goodwill on a regular just to flip the clothes in Postmark.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I’ve never known anyone to do that with Poshmark, but thrifting and flipping it to sell online is very, very common. In fact, there are tons of YouTubers whose entire channel is devoted to teaching people how to shop at yard sales, thrift shops, etc., and resell it for profit online.

I don’t know if that’s what she’s doing, but I wouldn’t fault her for it if she is. It’s a pretty lucrative business from what I hear!

Return to “I-P”