Kristen Kasper/Kasper family

Jemima
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kristen Kasper/Kasper family

Unread post by Jemima »

What was she on about regarding her PO Box?

Why have I got the suspicion that she made up a story about paying her PO Box, just to subtly remind people that she still has a PO Box?

Need to get those freebies Kristen. Your subscribers need to get with the program.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

Jemima wrote:What was she on about regarding her PO Box?

Why have I got the suspicion that she made up a story about paying her PO Box, just to subtly remind people that she still has a PO Box?

Need to get those freebies Kristen. Your subscribers need to get with the program.
Oh you know she made it up for attention! Everything is for attention!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Jemima
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jemima »

Who the hell takes a UTE shopping and shoves all the groceries in the tray?? She has a SUV at home and takes the ute. She hasn't driven that old car for along time. Her excuse was the air-con didn't work. I think it has broken down.

Plus this is the second vlog in which Kristen rambles on about her sons game thingy. She had to mention they don't have pads. I think she's after free Ipads and a sponsorship. Is this something all vloggers do? Her bedroom carpet is disgusting. Has she not heard of a carpet cleaner? But she is a clean freak, so she says. LOL :eeek:
Sloopyhangon
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Sloopyhangon »

I really don’t like this girl- first video I ever watched was about her sponsored 1 cup coffee cup- commented that we had one similar and I sadly didn’t like it as much as I liked the Kurig- her bitchy response “well I like it” well congrats- you’re also being sponsored and got it free so I doubt that’s how you really feel- rubbed me the wrong way. And I see her constantly being rude and snarky to her subs in the comments. Ugh.
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by captainoflife »

Kristen’s ass is eating her shorts in her latest insta picture.

And not in an attractive way.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

She gets worse by the day and seriosuly, if you are going to daily or weekly vlog stop insta storying your entire day as well. You are not that important, Kristen.
MissHonesty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MissHonesty »

The way she pronounces “diesel” makes my teeth grind.

Plus, you warm the diesel before starting. You don’t immediately start it until you turn it over to the on position and wait for the buzzing sound or ding depending on the manufacturer. Come on, Kristen. Thought it was his dream truck but you are going to cost him a lot of glow plugs.

allimac789
Talker
Talker

Unread post by allimac789 »

I can’t believe how much crap she buys for herself. Basically $60 worth of junk and nothing for the boys.
Lalam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalam »

allimac789 wrote:I can’t believe how much crap she buys for herself. Basically $60 worth of junk and nothing for the boys.
As usual... Queen B and Kristen are her only focus.. The poor boys and Donnie are never on her mind while she is doing all this "thrifting"

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
zoreo

Unread post by zoreo »

Hello I've been reading the posts on here for a while and finally decided to make an account.

With regards to Kristen's thrift shopping habits, is it just me or do you guys find it weird that she buys items from brands like Target and Forever 21? I feel like with brands like these that are already super cheap to begin with, I would just rather buy them new even if it costs me a couple extra bucks.
honey5493
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by honey5493 »

I've been watching Kristen for about 4 or 5 months now and at first i thought she was a pretty good person , I liked her cleaning videos and her kids are cute , but I started noticing how often she would "call out" her haters and I would check the comments sometimes there was only about 45 comments and I was like what comments and haters is she talking about. I see none and I would watch her videos early so I didn't think she would have time to delete them , I went to her insta to "see" these comments and there would be less then 20 comments all praising her or positive , so just a few weeks ago I searched up her name and found this site and it automatically clicked!!! this is where she's getting these "hater" comments . it's just so weird how she constantly says she doesn't have to explain her self but does in full length :? :? :? . I also know her boob job was financed , in her boob job video she had a q and a and wouldn't answer some of the questions but yet would read them out loud just to say "not going to answer that" , "that's personal" etc etc... I thought then why say them or why do an in-depth video , then I knew she's not going to answer the amount and lo and behold of course she didn't ,she listed all the ways they accept payment and said she wasn't going to discuss the price ???? like what , your doing an in-depth video all to not answer half the questions and a boob job is only about 5 grand at the most so to not say and to not say how she paid tells me she financed them because we all know who Kristen loves to throw out numbers at us about how much she paid for those awful thrifted clothes OH and speaking about her thrifting , I know exactly why she thrifts and neither she nor anyone else can tell me different , she does it so she can have name brand clothes but of course for cheaper the majority of her hauls are shorts or jeans that retail over $190 she wouldn't normally be able to buy those clothes retail but maybe she should if she'd stop buying so much grove and dying her hair , she's just so selfish is shocking of course she dyes her hair buys all these thrift clothes for herself buys so much cleaning products she wont even use for 6 months later even down to to getting an expensive small pack of toilet paper because its unbleached and recycled but can's fix up the boy's rooms or get them some decent clothes and she constantly ignores those little boys or cuts them off but will baby talk Berkley and just focus the camera on her I understand she's a baby but she needs to treat them equally , Berkley's the only one who also seems to get snacks while shopping while the boys don't ever have a snack but I guess it's okay because they'll eat Mac and cheese when they get home , her lack of common sense is infurtating , yes Kristen give these kids Mac and cheese everyday with no thought but you get gluten free this and that and healthy rounded meals , I've never seen those kids eat veggies or a proper balanced meal , not only that she can see when Kristen gets irritated with her kids , yes it happens but you can just read her face that she puts on a forced smile while saying a snarky remark instead of just going along with it or just telling them the correct answer to their question and lets remember that one or two weeks that she was taking Berkley to that trampoline park ,Im sure the boys would have love to have gone , dang this girl is a piece of work and all of this is just what I've seen in a couple months I can't imagine what it's like to know her and nope not a fan I just noticed little by little her nasty attitude , Hi Kristen I know your reading this , fix your behavior with your boys before they resent you .
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

anyone that says on their channel that they are a fan of hers i instantly unsubscribe from like til vacuum do us part........she shouts kristin out keft and right and i just can't co-sign on people who actually support channels like kristin's. she is a glorified mean girl that somehow is climbing up the youtube social ladder and good on her but she is far beyond my ability to understand
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
Lalam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalam »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:anyone that says on their channel that they are a fan of hers i instantly unsubscribe from like til vacuum do us part........she shouts kristin out keft and right and i just can't co-sign on people who actually support channels like kristin's. she is a glorified mean girl that somehow is climbing up the youtube social ladder and good on her but she is far beyond my ability to understand
I use to be subscribed to "till vacuum do us part" but I quickly had to unsubscribe. While I love a good cleaning video I cant handle the repetitive cleaning videos. Girl has the personality of a wet sponge and it irks me beyond belief.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Kristen has crap content! She’s boring and spends more time staring at herself in the viewfinder then anything else. So she vlogs herself, and takes selfies and insta stories of herself all day. Wow Kristen your not a narcissist at all.

Jemima
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jemima »

rachelmomma3 wrote:Kristen has crap content! She’s boring
Boring isn't the word! Who is she trying to act like? Crazy this and crazy that shit talk. Her kids are so cccrrraaazzyy!!! And don't get me started on croaky voiced Berkley. Something is wrong with her abdomen and her vocal chords.
It's like she is FORCING her boys interact with the camera more. Everything is so fake now. All about getting those views and money. And her cheap arsed window air-cons and ugly block out curtains. Yuk.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Yess I neeeed to know what is going on with Berklets abdomen. Constipation? or something more serious?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Also, that rug she put in Berkleys room looks sooo and with all the pink and then the grey patterned curtains. No, no, no.
Daphne32
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Daphne32 »

That mole tho....
Jemima
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jemima »

Kristen the dirty little pig. So so busy she can't do her dishes. She NEVER makes the boys beds and their room looks like a tip.....again. This vlog is definite proof she only cleans when vlogging it. No doubt now. Lazy arsed SAHM.

Yeh, don't know what's up with golden child's abdomen, but maybe all that mac and cheese is clogging her up. Somethings not right.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Jemima wrote:Kristen the dirty little pig. So so busy she can't do her dishes. She NEVER makes the boys beds and their room looks like a tip.....again. This vlog is definite proof she only cleans when vlogging it. No doubt now. Lazy arsed SAHM.

Yeh, don't know what's up with golden child's abdomen, but maybe all that mac and cheese is clogging her up. Somethings not right.
I agree something is off with Berkeley’s tummy. She looks petite but that belly is huge! Has Kristen ever even addressed it??

Return to “I-P”