Kristen Kasper/Kasper family

caffinatedgossiper
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kristen Kasper/Kasper family

Unread post by caffinatedgossiper »

That Easter vlog was so upsetting. She was sitting there with Berkley and completely ignoring her boys. They were talking to her and it seemed like she couldn't be bothered to address them! Hello?! They're your kids, too! She's that Beaston girl two years ahead!
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Another ground breaking cleaning video is up ladies...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

Hey I Liked that she actually cleaned her boys room. Hi k. Thanks for listening :)

rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201804 ... 6202a9.jpg[/img]

Same ol’ view of her kitchen! #1newcountertop

Oregonmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Oregonmom »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I ended up watching a few videos around the time of their move... why did they move in before they officially bought the house? Doesnt that sound sketchy to anyone else? She says because they needed an appraiser, and correct me if I am wrong, but wouldnt that happen before they put an offer in and it is accepted/their loan approved? The bank will not OK a loan unless they know the houses value, they aren't going to give you a $400,000 mortgage loan if the house is appraised at $250,000. Unless they were pre-approved? (which is also unlikely if they had that much debt just a year prior) I have just never heard of appraisers being that backed up? We recently had our house appraised for shits and giggles and it was arranged and done within a week.

This was touched on a few pages back. It was definitely a weird/unusual situation. Her friend Alyx (comes over sometimes and has her own channel) is the realtor that helped them buy the house. Watching her sad Easter video, I knew they lived out towards the Dallas/Monmouth area and near the highway but I didn't realize they bordered the highway! That would be a nightmare. Why live in the country when you have the air/noise pollution of the highway? She has mentioned the Slough they live by, I know where that is and there's no traffic lights out there. If she is turning left to go into town, she is crossing two lanes of highway traffic to do so.
Oregonmom
Amateur
Amateur

Oregonmom wrote:Yes she's trying to lose weight so she cut out gluten and dairy. ????? She did a post about how beneficial it has been for her body and her skin and she had lost 7 pounds in 2 weeks. She didn't really change her diet, she just bought dairy/gluten free stuff (so lots of pizza, ice cream etc) and she had frequent 'exceptions' to her diet. In her 'what i eat in a day' she had to change the title because she realized the meatballs weren't gluten free (she posted this on insta) sooo even when she was trying, she wasn't even being diligent!
She's like a pretend adult.
Feels so weird to quote myself but I just got around to watching her 'What I Eat in a Day' video and in the description she literally responded to this posting! :D :D :D heyyy girl!
Jemima
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jemima »

Watching when her "friend" Danielle visits. Odd friendship. They have never met before and this Danielle stays for THREE days. And whilst Danielle is visiting, Kristen does a cleaning vlog. WTF? She hardly speaks to this Danielle whilst vlogging and doesn't show much of her either. I suppose people who vlog just want to talk to a camera and not human beings. How sad.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Watching her friend take a dance break. Yuck lol shake for some dollars instead

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Ha. I had to laugh at her cleaning while her friend was over. I didnt realize they had just met... so weird and I would be annoyed if I went to visit a friend and she made me hang out with her spoiled toddler while she cleaned
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

She seems like a pretty crappy selfish friend

Oregonmom
Amateur
Amateur

I just watched the one where she has lunch with Amanda ("It's easy to forget"). Did anyone else notice how she used cartoon voices and seemed extra childish and theatrical after the lunch? Amanda is seriously a mess of an adult (multiple baby daddies, cheated on her husband causing the divorce, can't hold a job/work well with others and parties pretty hard) Kristen even called Amanda her 'fun friend'. I'm not going to go way into details because Amanda isn't putting her life on public. However, I bring it up because Kristen clearly changed and took on Amanda's personality, again demonstrating how immature and watered down she is as an individual. It was really disturbing to see in this video. I remember when she got her noise done 'like Amanda' and then changed it to a hoop, again like Amanda. And when she was discussing her girlfriends that have breast augmentations...you guessed it - Amanda does. Kristen is constantly just doing things for 'the youtube' and copies other youtubers/bloggers. I wonder if she even knows who she is and if she could toot her own horn for anything original.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Yes, Kristen...I am passing judgement on you. You prefer the girl over the boys and that makes you twatwaffle. :) Thanks for reading and I'll be commenting on something stupid you do again soon!

Imagine missing an apt and your hairstylist rescheduling then brining your two boys AND arriving LATE. :( I'm sure that poor hairdresser must want to stab her with sharp scissors.
Jemima
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jemima »

LOL!! Dear Kristen. You don't want your little subscribers to know you actually read here do you? Why are you lying??? Tell the truth. You are talking about YTMD posters not people who comment on your videos.
For a person who thinks they don't have to justify themselves, my god, you surely overly justified yourself with that vlog.
The reason it comes across as you favoring Buckley is because YOU DO favor her. It's as clear as the nose ring on your face.

Had to chuckle at her talking about Berkley having no concept of sharing. Kristen had the perfect opportunity to teach her daughter all about sharing (regarding the little toy bike ), but chose to tell her son to 'Get off the toy and give it to Berkley'. And has a hide to justify it. Disgusting. You can actually see her seething underneath whilst justifying her parenting. Very obvious.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Also... two of those little car things and Berkley wasnt even paying attention to them one of the boys hops on one, suddenly "sissy" wants it and throws a fit and instead of Kristen explaining for her to wait her turn, use the other one OR ask her brother nicely she just tells the boy to get off and give it to his sister. Ridiculous.
Kristen gives you a shout out in her latest vlog Image♀️ well she pretends she read this in a comment on her video Image HI Kristen we all know you read here!!

Jemima
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jemima »

Oregonmom wrote:I bring it up because Kristen clearly changed and took on Amanda's personality,
That's creepy. Do you know this Amanda chick? I can't remember if she has spoken on Kristen's vlogs. I haven't watched her old vlogs. Kristen secretly wants to be exactly like her 'fun friend' Amanda, by the sounds of it. Watch out Screech!
Oregonmom
Amateur
Amateur

Jemima wrote:
Oregonmom wrote:I bring it up because Kristen clearly changed and took on Amanda's personality,
That's creepy. Do you know this Amanda chick? I can't remember if she has spoken on Kristen's vlogs. I haven't watched her old vlogs. Kristen secretly wants to be exactly like her 'fun friend' Amanda, by the sounds of it. Watch out Screech!
No, I know Amanda quite well-ish. We were in the same circle of friends in school but drifted out once I went to college and she had her first child although I still see/catchup with her in group settings. In the video where she got the hoop she said, 'Donnie told me to get a hoop like Amanda'.
Oregonmom
Amateur
Amateur

Jemima wrote:LOL!! Dear Kristen. You don't want your little subscribers to know you actually read here do you? Why are you lying??? Tell the truth. You are talking about YTMD posters not people who comment on your videos.
For a person who thinks they don't have to justify themselves, my god, you surely overly justified yourself with that vlog.
The reason it comes across as you favoring Buckley is because YOU DO favor her. It's as clear as the nose ring on your face.

Had to chuckle at her talking about Berkley having no concept of sharing. Kristen had the perfect opportunity to teach her daughter all about sharing (regarding the little toy bike ), but chose to tell her son to 'Get off the toy and give it to Berkley'. And has a hide to justify it. Disgusting. You can actually see her seething underneath whilst justifying her parenting. Very obvious.
Yes allll of this! Also, does she realize she is ignoring the boys to talk about how much she likes them?? Um hello! They just got out of school, don't you want to chat with them?? I love how she said babies don't know how to share...so shouldn't you teach them instead of enforcing the believe she is just entitled to something her brother is on? To type it again so she maybe understands HEY KRISTEN! ---> It's not that the boys aren't featured much because they're in school, it's that when they are on camera you're snappy with them, you don't buy them clothes, you don't clean the upstairs, B has a Diono carseat and you couldn't even bother to buckle the boys in correctly, etc.
Jemima
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jemima »

Oregonmom wrote: It's not that the boys aren't featured much because they're in school,
I like how she uses the excuse that the boys are always in school, so it's just her and the golden child. It's got nothing to do with the boys not being at home. It's what we see you VLOG when those poor boys are home and in the same room with YOU! How you couldn't be bothered to steam off the wallpaper in THEIR room but removed it from Berkleys and just slapped a coat of paint over the boys wallpaper. That is called favoritism. Pure and simple.
Haydenbea88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Haydenbea88 »

She probably only had a third baby because the second was a boy... and now she got one hell of a brat on her hands! Constantly telling the boys that it’s her turn ... Christ you can tell your spoilt daughter NO. Also she’s another one that’s just mentioned the ‘single wife life’ in her IG stories..... Jesus Christ these privileged women ... btw Kristen **hi** I’m sure your boys loved being dragged with you to your hair appointment (your hair still looks shit) suggestion ... be like your ‘fun’ friend Amanda and cheat on Screech so he can divorce you and then he go live with those boys and give them the attention they need and you and your spoilt daughter can finally be alone!
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

The irony of her ignoring the boys and talking about this situation while they can hear her... :(
I love taking car rides with just one child, you get to really talk to them and have decent conversations without another sibling interrupting. Opening time alone with my oldest is something I crave. Even just running an errand with him, instead of spending the car ride talking about the boys she should have spent it talking to them. I cant imagine they get much uninterrupted time when Berkley is around. Then back at the house one of the boys is eating alone at the table while Kristen and her friend giggle over the girls. Sad. Then Daddy comes home and it is all about the girls welcoming Daddy home and when the boys finally get a chance she instead zooms over to Berkley jumping on the bd. Nope, no favoritism there.
I mean, at the end of the day if multiple people called me out on something I would take some time to reflect but at the end of the day it doesn't matter what we or what kristen thinks it is how the boys feel and I have a feeling they will be outta that house the second they get a chance and I also think that they will grow up to resent their sister.

Return to “I-P”