Kristen Kasper/Kasper family

WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Kristen Kasper/Kasper family

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

I wanted to mention her stomach awhile ago but I haaate commenting on kids but yes, something not normal. I wonder if she has issues with constipation? She eats alot of crap and if she goes 3 or 4 days without going, that would explain her stomach.
Oregonmom
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Oregonmom »

Have you been paying attention Kristen? It's minimally mentioned that you're logging on here as MissHonesty. Is Screech (Donnie, since you haven't been paying attention) at Stars tonight?? I know your friends in real life so don't even pretend he doesn't.
Girl, go move your stained second hand couch.
Oregonmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Oregonmom »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I wanted to mention her stomach awhile ago but I haaate commenting on kids but yes, something not normal. I wonder if she has issues with constipation? She eats alot of crap and if she goes 3 or 4 days without going, that would explain her stomach.
Don't feel bad. Kristen gets most of her parenting guidance from this thread. We mention she doesn't do fun things with B...all of a sudden she does the trampoline park. She doesn't clean the boys upstairs...she cleans it and tells us how it doesn't need to be cleaned often. We point out she isn't affectionate with the boys...she basically dedicates a video to us with her backass explanation.
Daphne32
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Daphne32 »

Oregonmom wrote:Have you been paying attention Kristen? It's minimally mentioned that you're logging on here as MissHonesty. Is Screech (Donnie, since you haven't been paying attention) at Stars tonight?? I know your friends in real life so don't even pretend he doesn't.
Girl, go move your stained second hand couch.
What I don’t get is she doesn’t seem to give a shit what Donnie does. I mean, she bought him a subscription to Playboy (so classy), yet she tries to look like a stripper, what’s she competing for if she doesn’t care?! Or is it she’s trying to get something on the side too? I wouldn’t bring kids into a relationship like theirs. They are pure trash.
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

WheresMyCoffee wrote:I wanted to mention her stomach awhile ago but I haaate commenting on kids but yes, something not normal. I wonder if she has issues with constipation? She eats alot of crap and if she goes 3 or 4 days without going, that would explain her stomach.
I don't know and I was going to ask her but She would probably be really rude that's why I don't watch her because she's Not very nice to her subscribers

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

I think she's trying to keep his attention. Big boobs and stripper hair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

How is it possible her hair damage gets exponentially worse every few daya? And after just having a bunch cut off?? Is she using a blow torch as a styling tool?
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She dyes it alot and straightens it every day, she probably also washes it everyday.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Gosh another cleaning video! She’s so boring! I did lol at her mentioning and making excuses about still only having 1 new countertop! Kristen if you could only afford 1 new laminate countertop maybe you should have waited girl!

Jemima
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jemima »

I was impressed that she actually made her boys beds. She NEVER makes their beds. All for the camera. So fake. Yeh, her hair is worse than mine, and that's saying something. I suppose she only cleans once a fortnight and that's when she films it.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I wonder if that old chipping paint has lead in it? The boys room has paint chipping everywhere and thats scary. It's an old house so its possible?
Jemima
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jemima »

Watching her morn. routine. I had to come here and say 'wtf???. What kind of breakfast is that for growing children and boys who will be in school all day? And to actually film it. Lazy arsed mother. To think that is a nutritious breakfast is beyond me. But I suppose this is Kristen Kasper. Her kids live on mac and cheese for dinner. And she is a SAHM. She doesn't work!!!
Jemima
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jemima »

Forgot to mention. She obviously didn't shower before bed and gets up and doesn't shower in the morning either. Ewwww.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

It is verrry weird to me that she doesnt feed her kids a proper breakfast? Like 75% of the time my kids eat cereal and a banana but it is still something to eat. (I buy the least sugary cereals) lik she could make them smoothies if nothing else?

also... "everyone asks why they never see me drink coffee in the morning" Umm no kristen they didnt but also... her and donnie sell that spark stuff or have a referral code, however the F it works because if you click on the link she provides it goes to their name. and 14 servings (so one weeks worth if they both drink one a morning) is $24.99 :-o
ohhey
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ohhey »

MissHonesty wrote:If I was Kristen, my IP address y’all dumbasses tried to track wouldn’t have pinged in New York... you know across the the dang country. I’m just going to sip my tea and watch y’all consistently say I’m Kristen.
You do realize that your IP address is also based off your ISP, right? It’s also pretty common for an IP address to show someone is in a different state. My work computer IP address is clear across the country from where I actually am. My officemate has an IP address in Dallas, we don’t live in Dallas.

MissHonesty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MissHonesty »

ohhey wrote:
MissHonesty wrote:If I was Kristen, my IP address y’all dumbasses tried to track wouldn’t have pinged in New York... you know across the the dang country. I’m just going to sip my tea and watch y’all consistently say I’m Kristen.
You do realize that your IP address is also based off your ISP, right? It’s also pretty common for an IP address to show someone is in a different state. My work computer IP address is clear across the country from where I actually am. My officemate has an IP address in Dallas, we don’t live in Dallas.

CUTE. I’m literally across the country from Kristen. Trollololo

ohhey
Amateur
Amateur

Kristen Kasper/Kasper family

Unread post by ohhey »

MissHonesty wrote:
ohhey wrote:

CUTE. I’m literally across the country from Kristen. Trollololo

I’m the troll? Clearly. Moving on...

It’s about time she does something to the boy’s room. And I bet the sheriff/deputy going to say hi (on ig stories) and letting them hang out in his car was the most attention they’ve gotten in a while. That was super cute for them.

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Oh how fun...a giveaway box filled with junk she collected around her house.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

fingusername wrote:Oh how fun...a giveaway box filled with junk she collected around her house.

ImageImage that’s the same thought I had!

Haydenbea88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Haydenbea88 »

Ahhh how lovely of you to do a giveaway Kristen .... of junk you deemed not good enough for your house anymore.. absolute pile of shit!

Return to “I-P”