Kristen Kasper/Kasper family

Jemima
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kristen Kasper/Kasper family

Unread post by Jemima »

She needs to be more careful when vlogging. While sitting on the rug outside with Screech, she was showing all and sundry her underwear. Not very ladylike. And I agree, her hair is fried to an itch of it's life.

She really hates cooking. Out for breakfast, lunch and I'm sure dinner on Mothers Day. I would be sick if I ate out 3 times in one day. Yuk.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

She looked old AF in that Mothers day video, like she looks like she aged 10 years in the last month. I never thought she looked old before.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

Catch the comment where she thought her kitchen looked like Home Depot. Girl you wish haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Metalheadmama666 wrote:Catch the comment where she thought her kitchen looked like Home Depot. Girl you wish haha

haha YES! I was like uhhhhhh....!?
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201805 ... 278b51.jpg[/img]

Nows your chance ladies ask away! Image
I have a few...

Why do your implants sag so much?
Why do you still only have 1 new countertop?
Why do you favor Berkeley over the boys?

Lalam
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lalam »

I just watched her self-tan video and she says she only showers every other day.... Is that normal?!?! I have always bathed/showered daily so I find that really odd that she doesn't.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Jemima
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jemima »

Jemima wrote:Forgot to mention. She obviously didn't shower before bed and gets up and doesn't shower in the morning either. Ewwww.
Maybe this quote I wrote earlier is why she mentioned she only showers every 2nd day. LOL! :?
Jemima
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jemima »

1hr and 15min on her Q&A vlog. What a self conceited person. Just loves to talk about herself. Had a boob job because her boobs were flat and saggy. They are STILL saggy Kristen. Get ya money back! She looked half tanked before she started the vlog.
meme_monday
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meme_monday »

Jemima wrote:1hr and 15min on her Q&A vlog. What a self conceited person. Just loves to talk about herself. Had a boob job because her boobs were flat and saggy. They are STILL saggy Kristen. Get ya money back! She looked half tanked before she started the vlog.
at least she’s being upfront about it lol

Oregonmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Oregonmom »

omg I am living for this q&a! When my hubs goes to bed, I'm getting wine and popcorn and diving into this q&a. 1 hour, 15 minutes of talking about herself. I bet this made her week.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She was acting SO strange in that Q&A.. Did anyone else notice? talking slow and for someone who is so vain why didnt she even try to dress nicely?
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I'm not wasting my data on a hour of her talking. Can anyone do my a favour and do a recap please ?

Oregonmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Oregonmom »

Nevermind. It took her 10 minutes to ramble about two questions. I couldn't handle it. She said she wanted it to be like girlfriends chatting and all I could think of was, she sat here for over an hour talking to a camera about herself and then sat through it again and edited it. What a really sad existence.
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Nobody loves Kristen more then Kristen. She probably stared at herself in the view finder the whole time. I liked when she talked about haters, she said internet haters are unhappy people and she will pray for them. Haha thanks for the prayers bitch! I pray you get the rest of your countertops and boobs that don’t sag to your knees! ImageImage♀️

Haydenbea88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Haydenbea88 »

I could only manage up to the bit where she said she will probably move from that house ... I mean way to keep up rooting your kids you selfish cow. And the next buyer is gonna have to un do all the cheap ass work you did like those countertops. Girlllll pray that you can get a refund on those saggy tits!!
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

How can you buy a house and not hope to live in it for at least more then five years

Haydenbea88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Haydenbea88 »

That grocery haul she’s just put up was basically 90% her stuff ... gluten free this gluten free that .. did I mention she was gluten free ..? The amount of times she mentions that and that sparkling water and tea drinks she has cracks me the fuck up!
Jemima
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jemima »

Yeh, she is so so healthy. Her kids live on shit food but she is all gluten free, dairy free and probiodics. Her kids eat heaps of vegetables, but where were the vegies, Baby carrots (for her to snack on) and asparagus. Lettuce for her salads. She rubs me the wrong way. No wonder the coconut spray lastest a year, she never friggin cooks!
kristinn281
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by kristinn281 »

She is lying her ass off about her kids eating heaps of vegetables I've never seen her kids eat anything besides pasta and more pasta
Jemima wrote:Yeh, she is so so healthy. Her kids live on shit food but she is all gluten free, dairy free and probiodics. Her kids eat heaps of vegetables, but where were the vegies, Baby carrots (for her to snack on) and asparagus. Lettuce for her salads. She rubs me the wrong way. No wonder the coconut spray lastest a year, she never friggin cooks!
Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Why is this bitch gluten free? Does she have celiac? No, okay then why the hell you gluten free Kristen. Walking around with your saggy chest sipping on your kombacha while staring at yourself in your view finder. Ew. She’s too much these days!

Return to “I-P”