Kristen Kasper/Kasper family

Haydenbea88
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kristen Kasper/Kasper family

Unread post by Haydenbea88 »

Can totally see them getting into serious crap financially in the future ... her channel may have 45k subs however her vids sometimes get as little as 1.5k views... her content is limited and boring. Same old crap. Her click bait is irritating, her attitude is appalling and she lacks basic common sense oh and she’s got this god complex about herself for some reason. She’s on par with that idiot from keep calm and clean.
Brown4214
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brown4214 »

She buys a 2003 Tahoe because she always wanted a old Tahoe what a waste of money and he is already putting new brake pads on ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rachelmomma3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by rachelmomma3 »

Kristen addressed her kitchen in her insta stories today. She said she thinks she will start painting the other cabinets like today and maybe if Donnie has any spare time he can install the rest of the countertops ImageImage oh Kristen, we know you read her girl Image♀️ now please let us know when you plan on doing the boys upstairs!

Jemima
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jemima »

She hasn't even filled in the nail holes or filled the top of the wooden board which they put along the the top of the counter. How long ago did they finish that part of the kitchen? Laziness.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

Brown4214 wrote:She buys a 2003 Tahoe because she always wanted a old Tahoe Image what a waste of money and he is already putting new brake pads on ....
i still to this day cannot understand how some of these people justify their actions......who has 'always wanted a 20013 tahoe'???????
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

breakdown of all her videos:

long ass intro
stare at myself in cam screen not lens
sitting in truck talking for 3-4 minutes
look what i bought clothing wise for me and sissy girl
back home to show you a mess
clean said mess
shove camera in daughter's face
look at my vans i wear everyday bc they're the best
stand in front of my back door to film for great lighting
touch my hair
complain about something
bye guys
ChihuahuaLove
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ChihuahuaLove »

You all are cracking me up!

This chick loves to see herself on camera. I get such secondhand embarrassment when she looks into the view finder and does that eye blink thing.

Still cannot believe the Tahoe and half finished kitchen. Get your shit together, girl!
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

like i said who sits around and thinks to themselves that they really wish they had a 2003 tahoe like she claimed her reason for why she got the truck in the first place......it's none of our business why she or they got the truck but if you're handing out that information and it sounds ridiculous i'll mention it in passing on the snark thread :D
Haydenbea88
Amateur
Amateur

On another note ... this is completely bitchy probably but I don’t care because she’s vile to other people ... she looks completely trashy. If you’re gonna have a high opinion of yourself for god sake you better make sure you look damn perfect. Looks like a stripper! I don’t know why but she just gives off that cheap vibe. The hair, makeup. Her personality just makes her worse! This girl don’t want criticism but she shares her life to everyone... the hell she expect?! I get serious second hand embarrassment when she’s getting sassy with everyone.
amandathcommanda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amandathcommanda »

Haydenbea88 wrote:On another note ... this is completely bitchy probably but I don’t care because she’s vile to other people ... she looks completely trashy. If you’re gonna have a high opinion of yourself for god sake you better make sure you look damn perfect. Looks like a stripper! I don’t know why but she just gives off that cheap vibe. The hair, makeup. Her personality just makes her worse! This girl don’t want criticism but she shares her life to everyone... the hell she expect?! I get serious second hand embarrassment when she’s getting sassy with everyone.

So true.

These last few weeks especially-she used to just have the more stay at home mom/comfy clothes vibes...but especially since her haircut...she just looks cheap and not even that pretty. She looks older too

Haydenbea88
Amateur
Amateur

She’s really not that pretty. Her personality makes her ugly af. I really hope her channel doesn’t last and other people wise up to her crap she spouts. And her crappy bitchy responses to people asking simple questions wind me up ... like ‘where did your daughters red hair Come from?’ And she bites back with ‘her head’ ... and then proceeds to mock her own subscribers. Ungrateful cow.. even when people compliment her kids and they’ve accidentally spelt their names wrong she doesn’t reply to the nice comment just corrects their spelling mistake .. quite bluntly as well. Horrible cow! Dont share your life with people and not expect questions about your damn life ... Don’t bite the hand that feeds you.
Metalheadmama666
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Metalheadmama666 »

She gives me the single mom stripper vibe. But she's not a single mom lol

re_berk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by re_berk »

Wow did she really say that to a subscriber. I don’t find her very pretty, but she looked better as brunette at least. This girl is s stay at home mom not because she wants to cherish the moments with her kids but because she could never show an employer respect and act in a professional manner.
Oregonmom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Oregonmom »

She does look really run down lately. But guys, I think it might get worse. She is interested in getting her lips done!! Dead serious. I heard it but then I saw her liking medspa lip plump posts on insta! When she got her boobs, she said she literally "wanted them to look fake". She wanted unporportioned (to her body) and wanted circular boobs. OMG if she does go through with it, I can't wait to see them.
Jemima
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jemima »

Oregonmom wrote: She is interested in getting her lips done!!
Hope she does. I need a good laugh. They must be raking in the money. Nah, I think they are going back to being in massive credit card debt like, before they bought the 'farm' and had to live in a one b'room condo.
Hasn't Screech got a degree in some environmental thingy. She mentioned it when talking about her life. I don't think she finished her business degree because she fell pregnant. Screech now works for a concreting company. Manual labour. What happened to the degree?
Haydenbea88
Amateur
Amateur

re_berk wrote:Wow did she really say that to a subscriber. I don’t find her very pretty, but she looked better as brunette at least. This girl is s stay at home mom not because she wants to cherish the moments with her kids but because she could never show an employer respect and act in a professional manner.
Yesssss!!!!! Exactly that.. she wouldn’t last 5 mins in a working environment. I get everyone has reasons for staying at home but what’s she gonna do when all the kids go school? I get not working when they’re small ect but this chick won’t even get a part time job when her daughter goes to school I bet... would massively help with her spending habits as well. Instead she’s quite happy to run up debt and let her measly income from YouTube if any and her photography business which she doesn’t seem to do a lot try and pay shit off. Screech is such a pushover! Proper princess this chick ... eye roll. Ps Kristen enjoy reading all the comments here!
Jemima
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Jemima »

The latest vlog.......FFS! Kristen trying to make excuses as to why her boys room is a pigsty. It's the boys fault. They don't pick up after themselves. I agree, kids should pick up after themselves, but that room is a absolute brothel. You do not WORK Kristen. Clean your house. Hey, you could do a weekly vlog just on cleaning your boys room. Novel idea.
Plus, cleaning the highchair from snack time at dinner. I usually would clean the highchair after my child has eaten off it, not hrs later. Good on ya Cash. Clean the food off the floor. It's only way it will get clean.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

i don't really have much to snark on because i feel like her videos are all the same the past few months but i will say that it's hard for me to understand the concept of having a youtube channel where you show all the clothes you buy weekly but still manage to wear the same jeans in every video and sweatshirt.
amandathcommanda
Talker
Talker

Unread post by amandathcommanda »

She is getting some crazy eyes.
Her latest thrift haul video she’s constantly doing that head tilt pursed lips/uptalking-and her EYES!!

ChihuahuaLove
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by ChihuahuaLove »

amandathcommanda wrote:She is getting some crazy eyes.
Her latest thrift haul video she’s constantly doing that head tilt pursed lips/uptalking-and her EYES!!

Haha you described it perfectly!

I think this is what started driving me nuts about her, I feel like she does it because she thinks she looks cute or something! It's so annoying and yet I keep watching (dependent on the "vlog") just to see the awkwardness

Return to “I-P”