Lushaflor gave them a shoutout.

16 year olds with baby number 2 on the way. 0_o

Anyone watch them?
Pingupingu2
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Geneandjulio !

Unread post by Pingupingu2 »

lynnd wrote:Lushaflor gave them a shoutout.

16 year olds with baby number 2 on the way. 0_o

Anyone watch them?
Somebody mencioned them yesterday and I watched a couple of vlogs...not really good quality though, kinda boring, and crazy they're 16 and going for a 2nd baby :?
When nothing is certain, anything is possible
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by CypKitty »

Just watched a couple of vlogs - boring as
LuckyCharm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LuckyCharm »

I only skimmed through a few videos but in one of the day in the life videos it looked like that poor kid spent 95% of his time in the crib!
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

She was trying to get 15,000 subs because he boyfriend told her if she could get 15,000 she could buy the new baby all new stuff.

Kinda ridiculous to want all new at 16 years old with baby number 2.
CypKitty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by CypKitty »

lynnd wrote:She was trying to get 15,000 subs because he boyfriend told her if she could get 15,000 she could buy the new baby all new stuff.

Kinda ridiculous to want all new at 16 years old with baby number 2.
That is pathetic
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Wow he was still in the crib 2+ hours after he woke up. Had his bottle, watched a whole movie and ate a sandwich all in the crib. Then goes down for a nap after crawling on the floor for what 5 minutes? Later he wakes up from nap and is standing in the crib watching his dad play with a soccer ball. For literally one second, at around 7:21, he is shown being held by his father. By 7:23 he is back in the crib while his mom goes to clean the bathroom. Next clip she bathes him. Straight from the bath he is dropped in a bouncer so his mom can edit the video we are watching. From there it is back to the crib with a bottle and lights out.

This was one of the more depressing things I have seen.
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

Oh and I just skipped around her "day in the life of teen parents" and with the exception of going to a restaurant for mother's day it's more of the same. Forever in the crib standing up to watch the tv, or sleeping. Everything is in that crib - his clothes from the day, his bottles and snacks, even at one point a soccer ball (the only "toy" to appear in either ditl video). At night when he is being laid down to sleep there is an empty container of puffs next to his head/pillow. What the actual fuck!?
aspynferris
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aspynferris »

GetYouTubesTied wrote:Oh and I just skipped around her "day in the life of teen parents" and with the exception of going to a restaurant for mother's day it's more of the same. Forever in the crib standing up to watch the tv, or sleeping. Everything is in that crib - his clothes from the day, his bottles and snacks, even at one point a soccer ball (the only "toy" to appear in either ditl video). At night when he is being laid down to sleep there is an empty container of puffs next to his head/pillow. What the actual fuck!?
Definitely the most depressing channel I've come across. She mentioned in her newest blog that the baby spends most of the day outside of the crib, but she only films when he's in the crib. I don't believe it :P
LuckyCharm
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LuckyCharm »

So sad for that poor child.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

I couldn't make it all the way through that day in the life. I had to turn it off when she gave the baby a sandwich in his crib. Never heard of a high chair? Or even a bumbo? I'm sure he loves sleeping in crumbs and smushed in food while watching chicken little from his bed for millionth time.
Children should not have children.
(Disclaimer: nothing against teen parents, if you're mature enough to raise a human being)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lurking10
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lurking10 »

Teen mom giving birth to baby Isabella!

Title doesn't even make sense :/ gotta get that teen mom in there
sadie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sadie »

I think they're a nice couple. The girl seems idk more articulate than that lushaflor girl. But omg someone please help them get some birth control so this doesn't happen again.
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

yeah ,I went to hate watch and first couple of videos made me sick but I grew to like them and ended up thinking initially she vlogged only in their room as she was uncomfortable, since she's been earning from YT I assume her family is more accepting of what they are doing but no more babies

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
AJJLife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AJJLife »

This couple are my most disliked pair, the boy is so entitled, the girl is a joke, and their parents are obviously enabling them. 2 kids at 16 are s beyind insane, she doesn't even know how to parent them. Do not even get me started on them trading in a perfectly good, running, not even old with no payments SUV for a 2 door sports car that they have to make payments on with 2 small children. GTFO of here I can't even, if that was my so. I wouldn't co-sign for that bs.
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

wait , what happened with the car,I haven't watched many videos. Is he a professional soccer Player?

Sent from my SM-T2105 using Tapatalk
lynnd
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lynnd »

AJJLife wrote:This couple are my most disliked pair, the boy is so entitled, the girl is a joke, and their parents are obviously enabling them. 2 kids at 16 are s beyind insane, she doesn't even know how to parent them. Do not even get me started on them trading in a perfectly good, running, not even old with no payments SUV for a 2 door sports car that they have to make payments on with 2 small children. GTFO of here I can't even, if that was my so. I wouldn't co-sign for that bs.
They got rid of the car I believe. I don't know what they drive now. (Actually, I don't think she has her license.)
AJJLife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by AJJLife »

Yeah she said they took it back bc there was "problems" with it, and then I think they got a used car after that. I am sure the fact that there wasn't as much of a big deal made means that it wasn't the mechanic is was probably finances or insurance. Cause she was all about it when it was the Genesis. I stand by original statement.
vonniebeth
Gossiper
Gossiper
Discord name: vonniebeth

Unread post by vonniebeth »

Gene JUST got a job this week! It's at Walmart, which a job is better than no job, but they really should've practiced better birth control after Eden was born. WHY would you have another kid when you're not even 18? I really hope Eden and Isabella grow up to be better than their parents.
"Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there."

RIP Seamus, the goodest good boy :love2: 11.08.06-12.08.19
juststardust
Talker
Talker

Unread post by juststardust »

I like them, or at least they've grown on me compared to when I first started watching. I think they've done a lot of growing up (as should be expected) and are doing okay given the circumstances. Obviously there's room for a lot of improvement but they seem to be learning, I also like how Gene is open to getting advice from others (such as when somebody suggested Eden was having seizures) and doesn't just brush it off as "hate" like so many other young moms on youtube do. Sure they should've protected themselves way better and I do believe no 14yo should be having sex but hey, things happen I guess. She says she was on birth control when she got pregnant with Isabella and obviously we don't really know how legitimate that is but I'll just believe her and blame it on her being way too fertile or something lol

Gene also seems a whole lot more literate than other youtube parents like lushaflor and okbaby. She also says she has more goals and ambitions than just youtube so I really hope she sticks to them. Getting a job was a good step, no matter where it is. I really hope she graduates high school and goes onto college after, I really do hope the best for them because I feel as if she seems a lot more genuine than others on youtube. Julio is a bit on the annoying side too but he just turned 17 so I'll just blame it on the age or something lol. I wish I'd see them play with Eden more and take him to fun kid friendly places and not leave him in his crib for so long, it'd help his development tremendously.

Return to “I-P”